Is It The Right Choice?

Dance With Me...

"Donghae oppa..." Hyoyeon tapped him on the shoulder that night.

He glanced over his shoulder to see that it was Hyoyeon so he closed his book and turned to her with a smile.

"Hm?" Donghae asked.

"The-u-auh your question from the restarurant..." Hyoyeon stammered.

"Yeah? Do you have the answer?" Donghae's face brightened a little, waiting.

I hope I'm making the right choice...Hyoyeon thought.

--------------------------------

3 days later.

"Help me Taeyeon unnie~" Hyoyeon whinned as she sat on the chair.

Taeyeon closed the magazine she was reading and turned to Hyoyeon.

"What's wrong with that one?" Taeyeon asked.

"Something is hitting me inside saying 'No, no, no! Not this one!'" Hyoyeon told her.

"Oh geez, lets see, get up." Taeyeon ordered.

Hyoyeon did as she was told.

"Turn," Taeyeon twirled her finger.

Hyoyeon twirled.

"It's a little puffy," Taeyeon stiffled a laughter.

"Unnie!" Hyoyeon frowned.

"Come on~ let me help ya find the right one as long as you don't give a puffy one like that." Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon to the racks.

"Okay," Hyoyeon smiled.

"Excuse me ma'am," Taeyeon tapped the shoulder of a worker.

"Yes?" the worker turned.

"Do you something a little less puffy?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm guessing your the lucky bride?" the lady smiled at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon blushed as she nodded.

"Well, with the body like your, I have the perfect wedding gown here." the lady pulled Hyoyeon to the front.

"Try this," the lady gave Hyoyeon as strapless white gown.

"Thank you," Hyoyeon smiled.

--------------------------------------

"Perfect," Taeyeon smiled when Hyoyeon took a step out with the dress on.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"I can't believe my little Hyoyeon is getting married in three weeks. Fastest engagement ever." Taeyeon laughed.

"So when are you meeting Donghae's family?" Taeyeon asked a little nervous.

"Tonight," Hyoyeon answered as she changed back into her jeans and blouse.

"Oh really?" Taeyeon nodded.

"Yeah,"

"And Donghae didn't tell you anything about his parents?"

"That he has a sister living in the states that can't make it to the wedding and his brother whose a little distant lately." Hyoyeon told her.

"Oh okay..."

--------------------------------------

"Hyoyeon-ah," Taeyeon called Hyoyeon as they walked around.

"Yeah?"

"Do you really want to marry Donghae?" Taeyeon asked.

Hyoyeon laughed.

"If I didn't want to marry him why did I agree with the engagement?" Hyoyeon smiled as if Taeyeon has gone crazy.

Taeyeon was quiet.

"Maybe you should think more about this I mean you met the guy in a plane." Taeyeon turned to Hyoyeon.

"What's got into you Taeyeon unnie?" Hyoyeon stopped to look at Taeyeon's expression.

"Arn't you having any doubts at all?" Taeyeon asked.

"No, unnie are you okay? Arn't you happy that I met the right guy?"

"Are you sure his the right one?" Taeyeon asked more serious.

"I think so..."

"No, not 'I think so' but like 'Of course, I want to spend the rest of my life with this idiot who keeps falling down the stairs and runs into the wall or forget to add eggs to my ramen everytime I ask him to cook me one.'" Taeyeon spoke.

"He falls down the stairs? I know he runs into the wall but falls down the stairs?"

"All the time," Taeyeon answered.

"Well..."

"Think about it harder Hyoyeon-ah, are you sure his the right one?" Taeyeon asked again. "Are you sure you met the right guy?"

Come on Kim Hyoyeon, you gatta remember him if you truly loved him...Taeyeon gripped Hyoyeon's hand.

"Unnie, I don't know whats gotten into you but I'm getting married to Donghae in 3 weeks and thats that." Hyoyeon turned away.

Taeyeon pulled her back. "Than postpone the date. Wait back a little, what's good getting married right away?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Unnie..."

"If you care about me you'll do that for me Kim Hyoyeon."

"Why?" Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon quickly think of a lie. "Because...I have a suprise for you and it's done in three weeks and I want to show it to you before you get married."

"Your so weird today," Hyoyeon gave a laugh. "Fine, I'll talk to Donghae oppa about this as long as you stop with the whole 'Is he the right one' thing."

Taeyeon gulped. "Promise,"

Think Kim Taeyeon...

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon resumed back to walking around.

Think...you made amistake of keeping them apart...