Goodbye

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*One month later*

*Eunhyuk POV*

"Sanghee arh...you can't do this...you have not fully recovered yet...."

I had been trying to talk her round for the umpteen times already, but this girl proved to be real stubborn.

She insisted to be discharged today no matter how strong I objected.

She even tried to hide it from me initially, but luckily I got to know when a nurse called to inform me on the next appointment.

"Look, the doctor approved it...and that means I am fine..."

Sang-hee insisted yet another time without looking at me, while her hands are busy packing her apparels inside the bag.

"Where will you be going?"

I stood down in front of her wheelchair and asked.

"Back home of course...."

She looked at me for the first time today but quickly shifted her attention back to what she had been doing when I continued to look at her.

"And then? Continue to work like before?"

I added on and placed both of my hands on the side of her wheelchair just when she wanted to wheel herself away from me.

I knew how her aunt was.

I had met her once when I went back to collect her stuffs.

It was definately not a pleasant meeting I would say.

"I have to go back Eunhyuk...it's my home after all..."

She looked at me and replied finally.

I kept silence with my head down after her answer.

She was right.

 I could not find a reason to oppose anymore.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"Here is enough Eunhyuk...I can go in myself..."

I broke the deafening silence at last when both of us were on the small road leading to my house ahead.

The sky had turned dark and the only light that shone came from the lamp post along the road side.

It started to drizzle a little by now, making the atmosphere more depressing than ever.

"Let me get you in...it's just a few steps away..."

He offered.

"It's okie....you know my aunt......"

I shook my head and replied.

He walked past me next, before squatting in front of my wheelchair.

"You'll be alright Sang-hee?"

Eunhyuk asked and looked at me in concern.

His eyes were full of worries and I could not bear to look at him any further, fearing that my feeling will increase should I looked at him for a second more.

"Of course I will...you better run along...it's getting late..."

I nodded.

He placed the bag on my lap gently, but I could feel his stares never left me for once since just now.

"Remember to call me if you need any help..."

He reminded and stood up finally.

"Thanks Eunhyuk, you had done more than enough...I...I am going now....goodbye...."

I forced out a smile and looked at him for one last time. before I wheeled myself ahead.

It was a real goodbye and I guess it should be the last time I will be seeing him.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

I had a mixed feeling when I see her getting further and further away from me.

Her backview seemed so vulnerable and lonely to me suddenly.

I did not know why but she sounded as if she would not be seeing me again.

We will right? We will still be meeting up like old friends isn't it?

I tried to assure myself but I could not feel any certainty to my own question.

*************************************************

P/S: Sorry for not updating in a while...I finally got an updated chapter here....enjoy reading...:)