He Had SomeOne In Mind

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Two months later*

*Sang-hee POV*

I was muching on an apple lying on the bed in boredom, while my hand was busy switching to the different channels on TV.

It was already close to 12 to midnight but I was not in any sleeping mode at all, probably due to too much resting in the day time.

I sighed when my attention shifted to my legs that were lying on the bed lifelessly.

I had been doing what the doctor had advised, but yet, my legs still did not feel a thing up till now.

Eunhyuk had been asking me to be more patient, but then, it was kind of depressing to know that my condition was not improving at all.

I wanted to be discharge at the soonest possible, as I did not want Eunhyuk to waste any more money on the hospital bill than he should have.

He had been kind enough to me all this while.

Just than, my eyes caught attention at the screen.

It was a repeated game show that Super Junior had filmed in Pattaya the other time.

 *************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

 “You scared me…”

I whispered when someone sneaked into my ward suddenly.

He was dressed in a black hover and had a mask on him.

“Just to be safe…it’s hard to hide from those nurses outside…”

Eunhyuk giggled as he took off the mask from his face, before he pulled the hover over his head.

“Why are you here at this hour? No more therapy anymore…I just had one in the afternoon…”

I said in horror at the thought of doing it a second time in one day.

“Relax lady…I’m not here for the thing…it’s just that I happened to be around in the vicinity...so I thought of dropping by for a while…”

Eunhyuk chuckled at the sight of my reaction before ruffling on my hair playfully.

“Phew….I thought otherwise…..hey look…you are on TV…”

I heaved a sigh of relief before I pointed to the screen excitedly.

“Aww..come on…switch to other channels…it’s nothing interesting…”

Eunhyuk hid his face in embarrasement and tried to snatch the remote control from me.

Luckily, I was quick enough to hide it from him.

“It’s ending already..…so did you manage to pair up with any one?”

I asked curiously.

Just before he could replied further, the host had already asked him who he would be choosing.

“Krystal…”

I heard him saying on the TV.

“Ohh….”

I nudged him playfully and I caught him blushing slightly, still trying to snatch the controller from me.

However, it was just a shame that Krystal chose Minho in the end.

Just as I wanted to further, I could see the sorrow in his eyes suddenly.

I thought it was just a game but it seemed not the case as he looked truly a little upset now.

 *************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

“Hey, you alright?”

I asked in concern when I caught him staring in the space.

I had switched off the TV since the show had already ended.

“Yea…I’m alright…why wouldn’t I be…”

He smiled brightly but I could see that it was a forceful one.

“You….liked Krystal?”

I popped the question suddenly.

I was not prepared to ask him about this but I did not know why it slipped out from my mouth before I even realised.

“Is it silly of me? I know she chose someone else but I still.…”

He kept silence for a while but decided to speak up a while later.

His answer caught me off guard for a while.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart instantly.

The pain was so great that I clutched my hands on my clothes unknowingly.

So it means he really liked her? As in he loved her?

I think I had not misunderstood his words at all.

“Erm…not at all…you are just being honest in what you are feeling…”

It was my turn to force out a smile and I muttered.

"I had my eyes set on her the first time I saw her…she is just so….so beautiful…”

Eunhyuk continued and he had a sweet smile plastered on his face at the mention of her.

“Yea…she is…”

I muttered further and nodded my head stupidly again.

I did not know why but my tears wanted to drop at each and every words he was speaking now.

“Do you think I will stand a chance if I confess to her?”

He asked further, obviously not sensing anything wrong with me.

Of course, I did not want him to know that something weird is happening to me either.

“Definitely you have too...because she seem like a nice girl....”

I encouraged blankly.

I did not know what rubbish I was muttering at the moment, as I did not know who the hell is this Krystal girl anyway.

My mouth seemed to be faster than my mind tonight.

“Really? You really think so?”

Eunhyuk beamed at my answer excitedly.

I could only nod at him without answering.

 *************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

“Erm…sorry for interuppting but I am tired…”

I said suddenly when Eunhyuk continued to tell me how good Krystal was.

I could no longer hold back my tears that were dropping any minute from now.

“Oh right….it’s already 2....”

He stopped his conversation at once and looked at his watch.

I did not even wait for him to stand up before I turned my back towards him quickly.

“Goodnight Sang-hee…”

I heard him saying and I took out my hand to wave goodbye without looking at him.

I only opened my eyes after I heard a soft tug at the door.

My tears flowed down my cheeks uncontrollably by this time.

I clutched at my chest in pain once again.

Eunhyuk was just a crush right?

He was just an idol to me.

I should not be hurting this much to know that he is in love with someone else.

The pain will go away soon.

Everything will be fine tomorrow.

“It will be….”

I muttered to assure myself.

However, it was not too convincing and even my mind was telling me that I might be feeling something more for him.

 *************************************************

P/S: Is there anyone still reading this story?? It seemed like the comments are getting lesser and lesser for each update...sobz sobz...anyway I still wanna thank those who is still commenting up till now....especially  dream_keeper88....a million thanks and huggies....