The Sequel - Part 3 - Let's end it here, shall we?

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Sang-hee’s POV*

“Krystal...Krystal...Krystal...”

The name kept on ringing inside my head after I heard it from Donghae-oppa.

So it was all about her at the end of the day.

Eunhyuk had been busy because of her.

I gulped my saliva in disappointment upon what I had just heard.

My heart started to ache again, and the pain was just like the day I knew that he loved her.

Everything seemed to unfold clearly in front of me suddenly.

It made sense to me now why Donghae-oppa had the time to visit unnie but not Eunhyuk when it comes to me.

It was because Eunhyuk doesn't love me like how he loved Krystal.

It was very obvious that I was nowhere as important whenever it involves Krystal.

As simple as that.

I was just a substitute of her.

She had always been on his mind, just that he was being forced to give up when she was attached with another man.

I wondered how could I be so stupid to believe that he actually loved me when he confessed to me that day.

I should have known that there was no way I could ever replace her in his heart.

I inhaled deeply and tried to compose myself before I appeared in front of them finally.

“Unnie….you forgotten your phone..”

I forced out a smile and stretched my hand towards her.

“Oh…yea…so careless of me…”

Unnie smiled awkwardly and I guessed that she knew that I had overheard their conversation somehow.

“Sang-hee...wait...you heard us, didn't you?”

Unnie asked cautiously and stopped me before I was about to wheel myself away.

I bit my lips and nodded my head slowly.

“Sang-hee arh!! Don’t get my words wrong...don't misunderstood Hyuk's intention as well...there is absolutely nothing between Hyuk and Krystal.. this is what he told me personally…...he was just comforting her as a friend...nothing more than that...”

Donghae-oppa explained hastily after he squatted down to face me, obviously fearing that I might misunderstood his words.

“Don’t worry about me oppa....I understand…..I really understand....you should run along and have your date with unnie now…”

I smiled to Donghae-oppa and unnie before I turned my back against them at last.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Sang-hee’s POV*

 I lied on the bed wearily after I went into the room.

Swinging the monkey soft toy above me gently. a lot of things ran through my mind.

It was a gift Eunhyuk got for me before he went for his two months long stay in Taiwan.

He mentioned that it was the same as seeing him whenever I thought of him during the days he was not around with me.

Thinking back, he had given me a wonderful six months with him, and I think it was more than I could ask for.

Since Krystal is the only one who could make him happy, I think it was time I should return his freedom to him.

I did not want him to be with me because of guilt, because of pity or because of any other reason.

As much as I could not bear to let him go, I knew I had to some day.

It was just a matter of time.

“Goodbye Hyuk...I wish you the best...with her..."

I mumbled softly on the verge of falling asleep.

I felt some tears dropping down my eyes unknowingly as I closed my heavy eyelids.

I no longer had the strength to wipe them away, as I am too tired and too hurt from everything I learnt today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

Stepping into the lift swiftly, I took a look behind to make sure no one was following me before I pressed the close button.

I nearly strangled Donghae when he told me Sang-hee had overheard his conversation about Krystal just now.

Not that I can blame him of course, as I needed to reflect on my own actions too.

Unnie was right.

I should have consider how sensitive my relationship was with Krystal before I went to comfort her every time she came to look for me.

Rejecting a crying girl is something I am still unable to do till now, and I ended up hurting my own girlfriend while trying to play a stupid good guy.

I had specially taken time off from the rest of my schedules today as I think that I needed to explain to Sanghee personally.

My manager was not too supportive of my sudden request of course, but I could not care much further.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Sang-hee's POV*

 My nap was soon disturbed when I heard a constant ringing of the door bell.

Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I helped myself onto the wheelchair before I went to answer the door.

I was greeted by a tall and slim man dressed in a navy blue hover, and he had a mask on together with his shade.

"Eunhyuk?"

I muttered in surprise the moment I saw the familiar him whom I could recognized almost instantly.

"Park Sang-hee!" I missed you so much.."

He stated simply before he came inside and gave me a long tight hug.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms over his slim waist a while later.

I missed him like crazy.

I missed hugging him like this.

And I missed his manly scent on his body.

"I missed you..."

I whipsered as I buried my head into his shoulders some time later.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Sang-hee's POV*

Watching him gluping down the ramen I had just cooked was simply blissful.

I had lost count of how long I had watched him in person like this.

I did not know what was the reason for his sudden visit, but I did not probe either.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"

Eunhyuk giggled when he looked up suddenly, catching me off guard.

"Who wants to look at a dirty monkey like you!!!"

I teased as I grabbed a tissue from the box before wiping his mouth.

"Who else other than you!"

He added on jokingly as he took my hand with his.

His hands felt warm the moment it touched me, but I knew it very well that this warmth is not meant for me

Wriggling out of his hand slowly, I gave him a small smile when he looked at me in surprise.

He did not say any further and continued tugging into his food.

"Hyuk, let's end it here shall we?"

I spoke up after some time, before he looked up at me blankly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

P/S: Last epi for the sequel with the upcoming chappie...seriously...Sang-hee is making me a little upset...as I could imagine myself in her shoes...and well...I wondered what will be Eunhyuk's ultimate choice....