The Final Episode

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Eunhyuk POV*

“Pick up the call Sang-hee…”

I muttered in frustration as I dialled her handphone once again.

My eyes had been searching on the streets in hope of catching a glimpse of her as ____-noona said that she had just left some time ago.

However, I soon pulled out the ear piece when she still did not answer the call and threw my handphone onto the passenger seat in annoyance.

I totally had no idea where the two was going to be and I could only go along to wherever place my car is bringing me to.

At this time, my mind flashed the florist store suddenly, and I made a dangerous turn around the corner in a swift.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

“Erm…...I think…..”

As much as I wanted to agree, I did not know why my mouth refused to say what my mind is thinking.

“SANG-HEE!!!!”

Just as I wanted to continue, I thought I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

I looked up and I saw Eunhyuk standing at the door of the restaurant.

He seemed to have rushed from somewhere far, as he is panting heavily with his hands resting on his thighs.

“Eunhyuk?”

I muttered in astonishment at the sight of him.

“I….I need to talk to you….”

He managed to say between his gasps.

“Erm....but…..”

I looked at him for one more time before I turned to Anthony who was now having a confuse look on his face.

“And I mean now…..”

Eunhyuk added on before he scrambled over to our table.

“Very sorry sir, I need to talk to my girl and she needs to leave now….”

It was the last sentence I heard from Eunhyuk before I felt myself being wheeled away before I even realize it.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

Everything happened too fast for me to react.

I was already at the park before I knew it.

Did Eunhyuk just mentioned that I was his girl?

His girl as in what....?

And what is he doing at the restaurant at this hour?

A million of questions were running through my mind and I guess he is the only one who can give me an answer.

“Erm…..did something happened?”

I finally opened my mouth after some time when both of us sat in silence.

“____-noona told me....”

He stated simply.

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of that.

Don’t tell me ____-unnie broke her promise to me!!

But it seemed the case from the look he was giving me.

“About...?”

I asked cautiously.

“I am in love with you Sang-hee...”

Eunhyuk ignored my question and said suddenly.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

I saw Sang-hee did not move an inch after my confession.

Did I just scared her off?

“Err....Sang-hee, you….heard me?”

I nudged her a little when she seemed to be in a daze.

“That’s a good one…Eunhyuk....but too bad you can’t trick me..is it one of my birthday pranks?”

I heard Sang-hee let out a chuckle before smiling at me.

I almost fell to the ground after her words.

I had never been so serious before and she thought that I am cracking a joke here.

“I am being serious Sang-hee....I like you...."

I repeated and took a glance at her before staring at my hands.

And I guess my face must be blushing madly by now with the heat I was feeling on my cheeks.

“It’s isnt funny Lee Hyukjae!!! Let’s go home now….they are still waiting for us…”

I heard her saying before I stopped her just before she wanted to move away.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

“Wait....I am not joking Sang-hee....I mean it...”

Eunhyuk said seriously and he squatted down to face me directly this time.

“But I thought you loved Krystal?”

I asked.

I still could not accept that he was being serious when he told me he liked me.

It was just too sudden.

“I used to….but I did not know when it started to change..…I did not even realize what I am feeling for you until that man appear....”

 He said honestly.

“Man? You mean Anthony?”

I asked the obvious.

He nodded.

“So...can we be together?”

He asked softly and I could see him getting a little embarrass.

It was seldom that I ever see such an outgoing Eunhyuk getting shy in front of me.

“I'm sorry....we can't...."

I shook my head and replied.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

"But why.....?"

I asked in shock and let out a bitter laugh.

Trust me, nothing could be worst than getting reject right in your face, twice with two different girls.

Am I such a bad choice that everyone seemed to enjoy rejecting me?

Isn't she suppose to be feeling the same way as I did according to what ____-noona had said?

But why is she saying no now?

“I am not the right one for you...”

She said slowly.

“What's that suppose to be mean? I just need to know what you are feeling for me...."

I asked.

“Look Eunhyuk…just look at me...I am on a wheelchair…..you will not be able to date with me normally like those girls out there...”

She pointed out.

“So what? I don’t care....because I can’t date normally with you too with my current identity...”

I retorted.

“You touched the main point Eunhyuk....you are a celebrity.....you definately deserve someone of the same calibre with you…and it will not be me...”

She added on.

“You are good enough Sang-hee….just look at ____-noona...she is a commoner like you too….but she is still very happy together with Hae...and I believe we can be just like them…”

I continued.

“____-unnie is different…..she had been long enough with Donghae-oppa even before they were together….but we are just...just someone who shouldn’t have met in the first place....we wouldn’t have known each other if not for the accident isn’t it?”

She stated.

“But we did….fate let us meet together….and fate let us fall in love....and I never regret knowing you since day one…”

I said sincerely and looked at her.

"Stop hesitating anymore Sang-hee....be mine alright?"

I said once again, giving the last shot.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"Just let me down if you are tired..."

I reminded just when Eunhyuk stepped onto the ninth storey.

It's such a bad timing that the lift had to be down for maintenance at this hour.

I had told him to go up first in order not to keep ____-unnie and Donghae from waiting, but he refused to do so and insisted on carrying me with him.

"Come on, don’t belittle your boyfriend like this….I don't get my abs for nothing yea...”

Eunhyuk smirked proudly as he carried me a little higher on his back.

I lied my head onto his back next, enjoying the rhythm his heart is making.

I love to see his backview like this, as it gave me a warm feeling.

Up till now, I still cannot accept the fact that we are together now.

After all, I have never been so lucky before for the entire 22 years of my life.

‘Hmm….if you are feeling bad about this…maybe you can make up to me by giving me a little peck here…”

I heard Eunhyuk suggesting before he turned his face sideway.

“You wish!!! I am not going to do so…”

I smacked onto his back gently and I could feel my cheeks burning at his request.

"Is that how you treat your love? To think I still got you this for your birthday..."

Eunhyuk pouted childishly and stopped a while before he took out something from his side pocket.

A braclet dangled down beautifully from his hand, and it shone brightly under the amber lights above.

"It's beautiful...."

I muttered in amazement and took it from him when he shoved it onto my hand.

"So I guess I deserve something now right?"

He said cheekily and turned his face to me once again.

I leaned closer to him this time, wanting to just leave a peck on his right cheek.

However, he did not keep his promise and turned way further, capturing my lips with him instead.

"You played me out Lee Hyukjae!!!"

I shouted in embarrassment and hit his arms harder this time, before hiding my now blushing face onto his back.

He did not say anything further, but I just heard him chuckling along the rest of the way.

*************************************************

P/S: It's done!!! Finally done!!! My third baby ended....hope you guys still like the ending so far...and well...I will keep my promise to the Kyuhyun fanfic that I said I will be writing before this...so next story coming up...."STUCK WITH YOU"....Male Lead: Our maknae of course....Female Lead: Seohyun from SNSD....stay tuned....:)