The Sequel - Part 2

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*One week later*

*Sang-hee's POV*

"Congrats Sang-hee!!! With a few more sessions, I think you will be able to do away with your wheelchair completely!!"

My doctor-in-charge announced after I finished my therapy session this day.

"Really? Thank you so much doctor...."

I said as I beamed at him happily.

I can finally walk again like before after waiting for more than half a year.

I can finally live like a normal person without having to burden unnie and Eunhyuk again.

"It depends a lot on your own effort!!!! Very well done Sang-hee..."

The doctor praised before he patted on my arms gently.

To be honest, I managed to do it all because of Eunhyuk.

He had always been my main source of support, even though he was not with me all this while.

And where is your boyfriend? I seldom see him coming with you for the past few months..."

The doctor added on and asked in concern.

"Oh....he..he had been very tied up with his work.."

I explained.

"I see.....you should really tell him about the good news soon...I bet he will be as happy as you are right now..."

He continued before he excused himself some time later.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Eunhyuk's POV*

"What's up Krystal? You looked upset..."

I asked in concern after she sat beside me on the sofa.

"We broke off...oppa..."

Krystal said softly but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Bro...broke off? But why? I thought you guys are doing very well...."

I asked disbelievingly.

"I don't know....he wanted to end it off with me...he says we are not progressing any further..."

She replied and started sniffing a little by now.

I panicked the moment I saw her tears dropping, and all I could do was to throw my arms over her and patted her gently.

"Am I not good enough for him oppa? Is that why he did not want me?"

Krystal asked and looked at me with her teary eyes, a pair that would melt thousands of guys out there, including mine.

"Of course not Krystal!!! You are good enough for anyone..."

I shook my head hardly and assured.

"Then why...? I really love him oppa..."

She added on, sobbing harder this time round.

"Hush now Krystal....everything will be fine..."

I comforted before I pulled her into my embrace, hoping to make her feel better.

Donghae happened to walk into the resting room at this timing, causing the two of us to break apart awkwardly.

"I will get going first...see you later oppas...."

Krystal dried her tears quickly and bowed slightly to acknowledge Donghae before she went out in a swift.

"What?"

I asked when Donghae continued to stare at me weirdly after Krystal left us.

"What have you been doing?"

He asked seriously.

"You got it all wrong...there is nothing between us....she broke off with Minho and I was merely comforting her when she cried...that's all..."

I explained.

"Hyuk...I know it's your soft spot when it comes to crying girls...but I hope that you still remember Sang-hee...she is the one you should really be caring about..."

Donghae reminded.

"Of course I do...and please don't let anyone else know about the incident today...I do not want any misunderstanding..."

I stated before Donghae nodded in agreement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Sang-hee's POV*

I took out my handphone and stared at the screen repeatedly.

I wanted to call Eunhyuk right now and shared the good news with him.

However, I held back when I thought I might disturb his work as he should be in the midst of recording for his variety shows at this hour.

To be honest, another part of me was struggling if I should let him know about the fact that I will be fully recovered soon.

It was a great news of course, but then, it might be the best time he choose to leave me as well.

Actually, I had a feeling that he was with me out of guilt in the first place.

I had wanted to ask him a lot of times before, but I chose not to know in the end as I really loved him.

I know I am selfish to think like this, and I had been feeling really guilty over what I had done as well.

But then, I could not control what my heart was feeling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*A few days later*

*Sang Hee’s POV*

“You sure you don’t want to join us?”

Unnie asked again when she and Donghae-oppa stood at the front door.

Donghae-oppa had specially spare a night to bring unnie out on a date today before he returned to his filming in Taiwan.

“It’s a rare chance Donghae-oppa comes back and so you two should really enjoy your date alone..."

I said before smiling at them warmly.

“Sang-hee, you should know we don’t really mind all this…”

Unnie added on while Donghae-oppa nodded as well.

“Unnie, don’t waste any more of your precious time, run along now and enjoy your date…”

I continued before giving them a light push.

“Alright, alright, you are always so stubborn!!! We will get going now then..”

Unnie stated before she went off with her boyfriend finally.

My smile soon faded after the two of them were out of sight.

Even though Donghae-oppa was not less busier than Eunhyuk, he still comes for unnie whenever he could afford the time.

It was the second time he met up with unnie ever since he came back from Taiwan, but I did not even get to see Eunhyuk until now.

I guess it was different if a man does not love you as much as how Donghae-oppa loved unnie.

My eyes caught sight of the handphone unnie left behind carelessly.

I took it from the table and went out of the house quickly, hoping to catch them in time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

*Sang Hee’s POV*

“What’s Eunhyuk busy with lately? How come I did not see him coming to visit Sang-hee?”

I overheard unnie asking Donghae oppa while both of them were at the lobby waiting for the lift.

“Well... with work...”

Donghae-oppa explained briefly.

“Is he busier then you? Come on, he should be able to spare some time out no matter what isn’t it?”

Unnie probed further.

“Well...apart from work...I guess he had been really busy with his friend...”

Donghae-oppa said uneasily while scratching his head.

“What kind of friend?"

Unnie asked in surprise.

I could not curb back my curiosity at this time too and I continued to hide behind the wall.

"Err...I heard that his friend had recently broken off and he had to comfort her..."

Donghae-oppa added on.

"You know this friend of his?"

Unnie continued.

"Erm...well...it's Krystal..."

Donghae-oppa let out at last.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++