I Knew Why You Fell For Her

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Sang-hee POV*

Days had been boring staying home alone when everyone is working hard out there.

I could not stay here and do nothing at all.

It is driving me crazy.

I still had a huge debt to repay and I definately need to get a job out there.

However, nobody will want to hire someone like me who had difficulty in walking.

I had been searching for a job for days but there is still no news to it yet.

Just when I was busy flipping through the newspaper in my hands, my handphone rang.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"What? You are going to work?"

Eunhyuk frowned the moment I broke the news to him this afternoon.

A very big thanks to _____-unnie who got me this job, as the owner was one of her university classmate.

I had went to my workplace-to-be earlier on and thought of dropping by his company to inform him, since I knew he should be having his lunch break at this hour.

"Yes. There is still a huge debt waiting for me to clear..."

I nodded and explained.

"Sang-hee-arh...I told you so many times....I don't expect you to repay me the money.....just concentrate on recovering..."

Eunhyuk emphasised once again.

"No Eunhyuk....I cannot accept your money without obligation...we are not related in anyway after all...."

I said honestly and the words he mentioned the other day rang in my ears once again.

We are just friends.

I still don't feel good owing him such a big amount of money.

He seemed a bit upset to hear what I had just said and remained silence.

Upset over what I could notreally tell, but he did seem a bit hurt by now.

"And of course I need to pay ___-unnie for the rent of the house too...."

I quickly added an to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"Butthen...I am worried that it might aggrevate your condition..."

He finally spoke up and looked at me in concern.

"Don't worry about that...I will not be doing anything tedious...it will just be simple chores like arranging flowers...."

I smiled at him reassuringly as I stated.

"Anyway....run back to your work now...I will get going too..."

I said after some time when he was still deep in his thinking.

"Let me see you back..."

Eunhyuk offered immediately.

"You don't have to Eunhyuk....I can go back by myself since I am able to come here to look for you..."

I stated and smiled before turning my back onto him some time later.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

I had been working in the florist store for close to two weeks by now.

The days had been good, if not better.

My boss had been especially kind to me and maybe it was because of my legs.

He taught me a lot of flowers arranging skills I had never knew before.

I enjoyed watching people coming into the store buying flowers for their loved ones.

The bliss on their faces were something that no money could buy.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"What's are you up to?"

Eunhyuk squainted his eyes and looked at me curiously the moment he came into my working place.

It was the first time I got my pay and he is the first person I wanted to give a treat to.

Luckily, my boss was a co-owner for the eating store next to the florist shop and he had specially arranged for something since I knew it was diffcult for Eunhyuk to dine outside with his current identity.

He was dressed casually with a t-shirt and jeans but he never failed to take away my breathe once again.

"Just follow me to next door....."

I quickly regained my composure and held his hand unknowingly once he pushed me along the way I directed him to.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

"Wow...did you arranged for all these?"

I widened my eyes in surprise the moment I see the whole spread of food that was neatly placed on the dining table. 

"Come on....tuck in now...the food's getting cold..."

She smiled and pointed to the chair next to her.

"What's the occasion?"

I asked  after I took my seat.

"I got my first pay...so you are in for a treat today.."

She answered shyly before passing the utensils to me.

"Oo....really? Congrats!!! But you got to be prepared that I might burn a big hole in your pocket...I am a big eater you know.."

I chuckled before I took some food and placed onto her plate.

"Well...I am looking forward if you can wipe out all the food we got here..."

She added on with a wide grin.

Just then, my handphone rang.

"Oh...it's you!!! Now? Erm...but I am with my friend in the florist store near the company....hmm...okie...I will call you later then..."

I said before I pressed the end call key on my iphone.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"Is everything alright?"

I asked when Eunhyuk seemed a bit worried after the call.

"Yes of course....tuck in....the food is delicious..."

He smiled and took some more food for me, but the smiles on his face seemed to be forceful ones.

I took a look at him when he stopped eating suddenly, looking outside through the transparent windows.

A tall and slim lady stood outsomewhere on the street, and I saw Eunhyuk signalling her to come inside the moment she met his eyes.

The lady seemed very familiar to me, but I just could not recall when did I ever see her before.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"Sorry, am I interuppting your friend?"

The lady said apologetically and smiled awkwardly at me the moment she reached our table.

Her eyes were red and puffy, and I guess she must have been crying earlier on.

Nevertheless, she still looked extremely stunning, and she was so beautiful that she caught my eyes.

“No, of course not…..”

I shook my head before I retuned a polite smile to her quickly.

“Erm….Sang-hee..…this is Krystal….and Krystal….she is Sang-hee..”

Eunhyuk jumped up from his seat and did a introduction.

That struck me!!!

So she is Krystal!!!

She is the one who Eunhyuk had been longing for!!!

She must be the one who called him just now.

It was no wonder he looked so depressed after the call.

“Nice to meet you Sang-hee…”

Krystal offered me her hands after his words.

“Same to you..…”

I forced out a smile and shook her hand quickly.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

The two had a small conversation somewhere away from the table.

It seemed that Eunhyuk was comforting her, tapping gently on the side of her arms occasionally.

I must admit they looked compatible together.

Suddenly, I felt so small in front of them.

I just wanted to get out of the place at once, and stayed as far away from them as possible.

It seemed as if they were here in the first place, and I was the third party who ruined their dinner.

“Erm…..I think I will make a move first….you guys can continue to stay here....”

I spoke up before I made my way from the table.

“Sang-hee...shall I see you home first?”

Eunhyuk ran up to me and asked, before he took a look at Krystal who was sitting at his seat by now.

The concern he had in his eyes for her already gave me an answer.

“It’s okie Eunhyuk….go and accompany her…."

I forced out a smile and stated.

"And...Eunhyuk....don't miss this opportunity...."

I reminded before I pushed the door outwards.