What Am I Feeling?

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Eunhyuk POV*

I blinked my eyes for a few more times, thinking that they must be playing a trick on me.

However, I finally believe when the face was obviously Sang-hee's, unless she had a clone.

"Maybe that guy forced it on her?"

I thought to myself.

"It must be...it must be it..."

I muttered and marched in front angrily.

It was just so despicable for a man to do such a thing, especially when he was dealing with a weak woman.

However, I stopped my foot when the man came down from his seat suddenly and ran over to the passenger seat.

"Wait!!! Sang-hee is actually smiling at him? What is wrong with her!!!"

I hid myself behind the pillar and popped my head aside, just in time to see the guy carrying Sang-hee onto her wheelchair.

A bouquet of pink roses was lying beautifully on top of her lap, and the two disappeared slowly into the lobby some time later.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

I popped myself onto my bed lazily the moment I dragged my foot home alone.

Taking the pillow to shut my eyes off from the light above, I kicked off my shoes in frustration.

I was vexed to the max.

For what I did not know myself.

It just happened right after what I saw earlier and I felt so affected by it.

The feeling was so strong that I felt kinda lost, just like my favorite toy had been taken away from me without my approval when I was young.

I had been holding the handphone in my hand for the entire journey home, pondering if I should make a call to Sang-hee to find out what had happened.

Did something take place in the car earlier?

Or did that guy do something to you?

"Or,...whatever..."

I gave up finally when I could not even find the right question to ask her about it.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

I was combing my hair in front of the dressing table after I took my bath.

I bit my lips in embarrassment when I thought about the awkward situation in the car just now.

My seat beat actually got stuck when I tried to unbuckle and Anthony had to offer his help.

The distance between us was too far for comfort and I could not help but to blush madly.

There was another matter weighing on me greatly and I did not know how I am going to face him when I went back to work the following week.

"Nice flowers you got there....from Anthony?"

____-unnie broke my thoughts and I turned to look at her who was standing at the door.

"Yes...."

I nodded my head shyly.

"So....so are you guys dating now?"

She probed before she came into my room, and took a seat on the chair next to me.

"No....of course not...we are just friends..."

I shook my head and stated.

"Friends? But did he ever confess to you?"

____-unnie added on as she did not seem too convince with my answer.

"Erm...well...."

I stuttered as I played with my hair.

I did not admit nor deny and I guess ____-unnie could read my thoughts.

"So I was right huh...!!! And you agreed?"

She raised one of her eyebrows and looked at me suspiciously.

"No...I mean not yet.....I asked him to give me a day to consider..."

I replied and touched the pink petals gently.

"Not yet? So it means you are going to agree? You.....like him Sang-hee?"

____-unnie continued and looked at me seriously.

"Well....he is a nice guy...."

I simply stated.

"I don't deny Anthony is one of the best guy I met.....but what I mean is love....do you love him? Like what you have for Eunhyuk?"

She explained.

My heart skipped a beat the moment I heard his name again.

It had been some time since I last saw him and I wondered how he had been getting on lately.

"Anthony had been treating me very well...so I think.....I think maybe...."

I answered uneasily.

"It's different Sang-hee....you can like a lot of people...but you will only have one person you love in your heart...just take me for an example....I really like all the boys in the group....but I only love Hae....do you understand?"

____-unnie stated next.

I remained silence after her words.

I knew what she was trying to say.

And, I also know what I was feeling for Anthony deep within my heart.

But sometimes, things don't not  happen as what you heart wished for.

"Sang-hee....I really wanted you to be happy........you got to follow your heart...ask what your heart really wants..."

____-unnie said before she put my hand onto my chest.

"Unnie....Donghae oppa loves you and you loved him...but it's not for my case....nothing will come out of this one-sided love...I need to move on in order to forget him..."

I explained and bit my lips.

"That's why I think Eunhyuk should know about how you feel for him....let him make his own choice....you cannot decide for him..."

____-unnie suggested.

"No....I won't....and I can't....he loves Krystal...."

I pointed out.

"But I seldom hear him mentioning about her anymore...instead he looked kinda lost without having you by his side all these while...he might have feelings for you Sang-hee...trust me...I am an outsider and I can see it more clearly than both of you..."

____-unnie took my hands and said sincerely.

"It can't be....I heard him unnie.....it's clear enough for me..."

I replied and my heart tugged once his words "I am just a friend to him" rang in my ears again.

"That silly chap could be quite dense in his feeling at times....he might not have realize it..."

____unnie tried to talk me around.

"____unnie....I am tired already....I don't have the strength to love him anymore...." 

I muttered and looked away from her.

*************************************************

 *Eunhyuk POV*

"What are you doing out here at this hour?"

Donghae's voice broke my thoughts suddenly.

I did not know how long I had been standing at the balcony and I guess it must be pretty late as most of the lights opposite our building had been switched off by now.

I had been tossing around my bed for the past hour but I still could not get to sleep before I decided to take a breather out here.

"Nothing....just thinking over some stuffs..."

I smiled and turned my head back towards the sky.

"What stuffs? Can I help?"

Donghae offered warmingly and as he took his stand beside me.

At times, I felt really fortunate to have him as my best friend.

"Hae....how does it feel to love someone?"

I asked seriously.

"Hmm....you will feel a sense of lost when you did not see her for a while....she is the first person to come to your mind when you had a bad day....you will want to share your happiest moment with her...and you will feel strange when she is with another man beside you..."

Donghae rattered on professionally and smiled sweetly.

I guess I could see ____-noona in his mind now.

But why it seemed as if everything he mentioned were happening to me now?

"Why the sudden question? You have someone like this now Hyukkie?"

Donghae nudged me excitedly and probed.

"No....don't be silly..."

I pushed him away playfully when I could feel my face heated up slightly.

"Hyuk....you must have...look at how you are blushing now...tell me...tell me who..."

Donghae refused to give up and pulled my arms anxiously.

"Is it Krystal?"

He guessed when I did not answer him any further.

"She is still attached with Minho if you have forgotton..."

I rolled my eyes at him and stated.

It's just not my style to go after someone who had a boyfriend.

"Err.....maybe Sang-hee?"

I could see his eyes brightened up at once, like a child who had gotton his favorite candy.

I did not admit nor deny at his answer, just giving him an awkward smile.

*************************************************

P/S: Guys....next chappie will be the final epi....don't know how I am going to end....shall I pair Sang-hee with Anthony instead? Or shld she be tgt with Hyukkie? Just wondering....comments pls...