Don't worry, I Know How You Feel

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Sang-hee POV*

I had been living with ___-unnie for one whole month already.

It was the first time I ever think that living on this world does not seem so bad after all.

The days were nothing like what I had been spending for the past 10 over years, and I could really feel the sunlight shining on me this time, as what my name had been created for in the first place.

____-unnie had been treating me very well, just like what an elder sister would do to the younger one.

Apart from being grateful to her as well as Donghae oppa, the next one I would like to thank will be none other than Eunhyuk.

He made all these possible.

Actually, he could have washed his hands off me the day when I was discharged from the hospital.

However, he did not leave me to fend for myself.

Everything he had done just made me fall even harder for him, even though I had been reminding myself not to.

He had made himself very clear the other day.

I was just like an younger sister to him.

Nothing else.

No other feelings involved except brother and sister's love.

Sometimes, I wished that he could just treat me a bit harsher, so that I can keep a distance away from him in case I grew over-dependent on him as the days went by.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

We were on our way back home this day after 3 hours of tiring therapy session from the hospital.

I realized that Eunhyuk was not in his usual self lately, as there was something missing from him.

No more gummy smiles and no more lame jokes from him for the entire day.

It was just unlike the Lee Eunhyuk I had knew.

In fact, he had been extremly moody and quiet.

However, he refused to tell me anything no matter how I probed.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

The four of us had a quick dinner at our place before the boys left for their men's talk at the balcony.

I retreated from the kitchen and headed towards the living room after ___-unnie told me to ask the boys out for fruits.

I was about to slide the door when something caught my ears.

 "Is it about Krystal?"

I heard Dong-hae oppa asking before silence filled the surrounding for a while.

"I....confessed....I told her what I had been feeling for her..."

Eunhyuk spoke up finally.

I could feel my heart curled up the moment I heard this, but I was even more anxious to know what was her answer.

"She says no?"

Donghae guessed, most probably because of how Eunhyuk had been acting lately.

"She is dating Minho now...I am way too late..."

I heard Eunhyuk let out a big sigh before I saw Donghae oppa hugging him sympathetically.

"Maybe you are not meant to be with her....maybe there is someone who is more suitable for you...maybe some girl like Sang-hee..."

I gulped nervously once I heard my name.

Is it so obvious that I like him?

It was the darkest secret of my life and nobody knew except myself.

"Sang-hee? I had never thought of going any further with her...she is a good friend of mine...that's all..."

I heard Eunhyuk speaking without thinking twice.

That was enough for me to bear.

I do not have to hear twice from him.

His intention was clear enough.

"But why? She is a really nice girl and I think you two are compatible.."

Donghae added on further, and he seemed to be like "promoting" me.

"I do agree she is a nice girl of course...just that...I don't have that kind of feeling when I am with her..."

Eunhyuk explained further and I thought I could hear my heart shattering into pieces mercilessly inside me.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

I was about to wheel myself away when the side of my wheelchair hit the wall, making a loud thud.

"..."

I cursed myself angrily.

The two boys walked a few steps behind immediately, and they looked at each other nervously, most probably thinking that I must have heard them.

"Sang-hee?"

Donghae oppa greeted warmly, but I could see the awkward smile he had on his face.

"___-unnie asked you guys out for some fruit..."

I tried to compose myself and forced out a wide smile.

"Oh....I will go and help her then..."

Donghae oppa answered before he disappeared in front of us shortly.

"Erm...have you been here for very long?"

Eunhyuk rubbed his neck uneasily as his eyes avoided mine occasionally between his question.

"No...I just reached here....why?"

I lied and acted innocently.

"Nothing...let's go out to the living room.."

He seemed to heave a sigh of relief and shook his head quickly, before he pushed me into the living room.

I hope he never see how my smile faded the moment I was being turned away from him.

*************************************************

P/S: Guys...I am ending in a few more chapters...I thought this story will only be a few shots..but I guess I had already over shot by a lot of chapters...thanks for staying with me...:)