The Sequel - Part 1

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Six months later*

*Sang-hee's POV*

Time passed by in a swift, especially during the happiest moment of your life.

Eunhyuk and I had been dating for almost half a year already.

However, if I was to count the time we went on a serious date, I think I could finish counting with one hand.

After all, he had just returned from his two months long stay in Taiwan.

We were merely dating in terms of calling and messaging all the while.

Eunhyuk had been treating me very well,  always caring about my well-being.

But our relationship seemed to reach a point of stagnancy where it could not progress any further.

All we did were to ask the same questions whenever we talked to each other, mainly if he was getting use to life over the other side and if I am coping well with my therepy sessions.

At times, I felt more like a friend to him rather than girlfriend.

Not that I am blaming him of course, but then, his overseas promotion trip is seriously taking away a lot of his times.

I missed him badly, but I could not tell him all these whenever he called me.

I should have known that this is the life of dating a celebrity when I decided to accept him in the firt place.

So all I could do to lessen my loneliness was to catch him on every possible show on TV.

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

Taking a look at my watch, I stretched myself before giving a lazy yawn.

I was in the midst of recording Strong Heart and I took the chance to catch a breather now during the short break.

Thinking back, it had been months since I last saw Sang-Hee.

I began to wonder if she had been coping well lately as she sounded a bit down when I called her a few days ago.

I was feeling rather bad to her as I did not manage to visit her even though I had been back to Korea for a few days.

I guess no one could be a lousier boyfriend than I was, as I could not be by her side whenever she needed me.

I knew how tough it was on her when she had to go to the therapy session all by herself.

She did not complain once to me though, but I knew it very well that she was only trying to act strong in front of me.

"Eunhyuk-oppa..."

I was about to create a message to her when someone called me.

"Krystal?"

I greeted when I saw her walking towards me in the resting room.

She was one of the guest on Strong Heart tonight.

"Are you free to talk now?"

She asked politely before giving me a forceful smile.

“Yeah…what’s up?”

I threw back my phone and asked at once.

*************************************************

P/S: Guys...I am back again...after...err...2 months?? Keke....actually I was not planning to create a sequel until I saw KimMiryah16's comment last night...it somehow triggers me back to read the ending again...and I felt that I did not write much about the time when Eunhyuk and Sang-Hee officially became a couple...so I was thinking of writing the times after they gotton together...and I guess the sequel might be just a few chapters...depending on the flow of the story...so once again... I need a lot of your support and loves...:)