Breaking Down Completely

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

*Sang-hee POV*

Pushing myself along the pathway, I took a last look at the two of them through the windows before I finally made myself scarce.

"Park Sang-hee!!! What the hell are you crying for?"

I chided myself harshly and wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably after I turned into a corner.

I did not mean to cry but my tears just would not listen to me today.

"He is your friend....a very normal friend!!! What are you expecting!!!"

I continued to scold myself mentally, but I guess it did not make me feel better.

I did not know what I was crying for either, but my heart just feel so bad that my tears dropped like running tap.

Even though I had mentally prepare myself that such a day will come sooner or later, but no words could describe the pain I am feeling right now.

I truly wanted him to be happy with the girl he longed for and I meant it.

But then my heart hurts to see them together....it hurts a lot...a damn lot.....!!!! >_<

*************************************************

*Eunhyuk POV*

I did not expect Krystal to come and look for me here.

I had told her that I will look for her after I finished my dinner with Sang-hee.

I felt so bad that Sang-hee actually had to leave halfway after she had prepared so many things for me.

But I could not cast Krystal aside either.

She is feeling really upset over the tiff she had with Minho earlier on.

Mentioning about that guy!!!

I must really talk some sense into him one day.

It's not nice for him to let a lady cry over him like this.

But actually it's nothing too serious.

They are just having some lover's squabble which I believe that it could be solved amiably.

The sky outside turned dark out of a sudden and I could see lightning struck occasionally.

It seemed like a heavy rain is approaching soon.

I wonder if Sang-hee had brought her umbrella along with her.

*Sang-hee POV*

It was still sunny a while ago, but it started to pour cats and dogs within minutes.

I had left my umbrella in the florist store just now and there was nothing I could do but to wheel myself faster in hope of getting into a shelter soon.

However, the rain was so heavy that  I was drenched completely even before I could find a place to hide.

As if I am not pitiful enough, I fell onto the ground hardly after my wheechair hit some rocks accidentally.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

I ruffled through my drenched bag and took out the key to the door once I reached the floor.

I was blessed to meet a few kind souls who helped me back onto my wheelchair just now.

I am basically fine, just that I had a few scratches on my elbows and knees.

I was just praying hard that ____-unnie is not at home at this time.

If not, I don't know how I am going to explain to her the state I am in now.

It seemed like luck was not on my side when I heard some noises coming from the television inside the house.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

I tried to open the door as quietly as possible so that I could sneak into my room without seeing ___-unnie.

However, I was startled when the door was pulled inward suddenly, and ___-unnie stood right in front of me.

"Oh my!!! What happened to you?"

___-unnie exclaimed in shock the moment she saw me.

"It's nothing unnie....I...I had a fall just now..."

I tried to act as if nothing happened and made my way past her.

"You call this nothing? You are hurt....come here quickly...."

___-unnie added on worriedly and pushed me to the living room, before running into the kitchen.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"Aren't you suppose to be with Hyuk?"

____-unnie probed after she passed me a towel to dry myself, before she took some ointment from the first aid kit.

"Yes...but I left earlier...."

I said uneasily.

The mention of his name made me wanted to cry again.

"Then where is he? How come he did not see you home?"

____-unnie added on further before I felt the solution touched me gently.

My wound stinged a lot, but the pain could not be compare to the heart pain I felt the moment their images appeared in my mind again.

"He...he is with his friend..."

I muttered, and I could feel my eyes warming up.

I looked away from her quickly, but I guess ____-unnie saw through me.

"Sang-hee....what happened? Tell me honestly..."

She urged gently and looked at me in concern.

"I am okie unnie...just that my wound hurts..."

I sniffed and wiped the tears that had flowed down my cheeks, before I forced out a smile at her.

"You are not okie Sang-hee...tell me now...or I will ask Eunhyuk myself...."

____-unnie insisted and she took her handphone from her pocket instantly.

"Don't bother him unnie....he is with Krystal now..."

I grabbed her from dialling on her handphone anxiously, and blurted out unintentionally.

*************************************************

P/S: Helloooooo everyone!!! Hope you guys like the story so far....will be ending in one or two chapters...as usual... comments highly appreciated....:)