All Well Again

Maybe We Are Meant To Be...

 *Eunhyuk POV

Pushing the wheelchair along the road slowly, I stared up and admired the sky filled with starry stars above.

It gave me an extremly warm feeling tonight, unlike the day when we parted.

Somehow, I felt safe having Sang-hee with me now, as I had been worrying for her since the day she went back to her home.

"Eunhyuk, maybe I should just....."

Sang-hee was about to talk me out of what I had done earlier, but then I interuppted before she could finished her sentence.

"Don't start if you are going to harp on the same issue again...you are 22 Sang-hee...not 42 you know..."

I chuckled at my own joke as I stated.

I gave her aunt the sum she requested, in exchange for her freedom.

"But it's such a big sum of money...I have nothing to pay you back..."

She added on worriedly.

"You would have repaid me the day when you are able to stand up again..."

I reminded.

"But....I have nowhere to go now..."

I heard she said fearfully which I can fully understand.

"Don't worry Sang-hee...I will get everything work out...just leave it to me..."

I reassured confidently.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

We stopped in front of an apartment as Eunhyuk pressed the doorbell.

"Welcome Sang-hee..."

I was greeted warmly the moment the door was opened.

"____-unnie...."

I muttered in surprise.

She had came to visit me a few times while I was in the hopsital, together with Donghae-oppa.

"And there's me too...welcome Sang-hee.."

I heard Donghae-oppa who appeared behind ___-unnie greeting pleasantly as well.

The two of them really looked good together, as their faces showed nothing but bliss.

I guess they must be very much in love with each other.

"Hello ___-unnie and Donghae-oppa.....nice to see you again..."

I smiled and bowed politely.

*************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

"You just treat here as your home Sang-hee...this will be your room...and Hyuk had already told me what had happened..."

___-unnie took me to a small but cozy room before saying to me.

"I can't thank you enough ___-unnie....I am really sorry for imposing on you like this..."

I stated apologetically and looked at her.

"Don't say that Sang-hee...I am living alone in this apartment anyway...I am most glad to have you as a companion..."

She took my hands and assured before she sat onto the bed.

It's really kind-hearted of her to do so much for me.

"Now I know why Donghae-oppa is so in love with you..."

I joked playfully.

"Yah...why do you guys always mention this!!!"

I saw ___-unnie blushing immediately and cupped her face in her hands.

"It's true unnie...I can see how much Donghae oppa adores you....the smiles he had on his face the moment he mentioned you and the way he looked at you just proved everything...and I must say you guys are the most perfect match I had ever seen..."

I stated sincerely.

"Enough of us already...let's talk about you instead...so have Hyuk been treating you well?"

____-unnie asked suddenly.

"Of course...in fact he had done too much...and I don't know when I will be able to repay him..."

I replied.

"Oh...I see...but he seldom do so many things for a girl....and he is well-know for being extra sensitive when it comes to money....but he did not think twice when he forked out such a big amount for you..."

___-unnie added on and I could see her eyeing at me suspiciously.

"Well....erm....I guess he is just feeling bad that I am in this state while saving him..."

I bit my lips and avoided her eyes immediately.

I knew what she was trying to hint but it was just impossible.

"Damsel in distress!!!! I will be so touched and marry him if I were you....don’t you think so?"

___-unnie teased me and nudged me playfully.

It was my turn to blush, and my face turned three shade of pink at once.

 *************************************************

*Sang-hee POV*

“Thank Donghae oppa, you can just leave it here…and you too Eunhyuk….”

I said as both of them came into my room with my luggage.

“Not a problem…”

Donghae smiled and cleaned both of his hands, before he plopped down beside ___unnie on the bed.

“That’s unfair Sang-hee…you addressed him as oppa…but not once to me..…I am even older than Hae in case you don’t know..”

Eunhyuk stated and sulked playfully.

“You did not requested me to….it’s Donghae oppa who asked me to call him that…”

I shrugged my shoulders and retorted.

I just don’t get it why guys like people to address them as oppa.

“Ha-ha….someone is jealous…”

Donghae oppa chuckled and tapped at my hands gently.

“Actually you should Sang-hee….especially if that man has the potential of becoming your special one some day…”

___-unnie added on and winked at Eunhyuk before shifting her attention to me.

I don’t know how red my face had turned into by now, but I could feel nothing but heat.

“That’s rubbish…Sang-hee is just like my younger sister…”

I heard Eunhyuk said and his eyes quickly shifted away uneasily from me the moment he met mine.

Somehow, his words hurt me.

*************************************************