My Prince charming

SooFany Collection

I'm Hwang Tiffany, who the only daughter of Hwang. My parents keep calling me princess.

 

When I was young, my mother always tell me a bedtime story.

 

"Mommy, can you tell me a bedtime story?" The pretty lady chuckled. "Of course princess. I wanna tell about how princess meet her prince."

 

Once upon a time, there was a cute, pretty and sweet princess in the castle. She so nice towards all the people in the village. One day, she walking around the village alone. She keep walking and walking and she didn't reealize someone following her quietly. Suddenly, someone hit her with plank. She fainted. When she open her eyes slowly, she already been tied up at the strangers house.

The princess was really scared. "Already awake?" The strangers said. The princess just keep quiet. She don't want  to talk. The strangers kidnapped the princess just because he want money. He send a letter to the king who is princess's father.

"This is so ridicilous! He kidnapped our daughter! And he want a money!" The king was really mad and the same time he feels worried. The strangers's house was in the forest. It was so far from the village and the castle.

The next day, there's a handsome and charming prince came from other village. He said he will find princess. The prince and his bodyguards went to the forest to find princess. "Prince, over there!" One of the bodyguards saw the house and immidiately tell the prince.

They went to the house and arrest the kidnappers. "Are you okay? Sorry if we were late." The prince said while untied the rope. After saving the princess, they went back to the castle.

"Thank God you are fine!" The queen said and hugged her daughter. "Thank you for saving our daughter." The king said. After that, they both married and live happily ever after.

 

"The end. So?" The lady asked. "Mommy, is the prince really nice?"  "Of course he is. Now Fany, just go to sleep." "I wish I can meet my prince charming." The lady chuckled. She kiss the little girl's forehead and went to sleep.

 

That was the bedtime story I always remember. If I were a princess, when will I meet my prince charming?

 

The next day, I went to the office to settle my work. "Hey Fany, mind to lunch with us?" Taeyeon, my best buddy. "Oh, yes of course. Who the other?" "The other is Yuri, Jessica and Yoona." I give her my eye smile. "Okay."

 

Lunch time, me and my friends going out for a lunch at the near restaurant. "Unnie, know what?" Yoona suddenly barged me.

 

"What?"

 

"There's a client who came into the office just now."

 

"So?"

 

"She was tall, looking good and she looks like from a wealthy family."

 

"And?"

 

"And she was so charming! OMG! I think I like her already."

 

Yoona always as a Yoona. She really like all the guy or girl who are charming and a good looking. While we were eating, there's someone who enter the restaurant and that person was caught my sight.

 

"Unnie, that is the girl that I was talking about." Yoona was whispering at us. I was like she is tall and good looking. She saw us looking at her. Then she smile and go away. Oh my God! That smile is killing me.

 

"She was smiling at us! Ahhhh!" Yoona and Jessica was screaming like a fangirling of her.

 

After lunch, we went back to the office and continue to do a work.

 

*Knock knock*

 

"Come in!" I shouted. The door open and oh, I feels butterfly in my stomach. "Excuse me, are you Miss Tiffany Hwang?" I just nodded my head and let her to take a seat.

 

"Sorry for disturbing you. I was come her want to discussed about the project. Oh, I forgot to introduce. My name is Choi Sooyoung. From Choi company." She said and we shake hands.

 

We were discussed about the project. But, I didn't focused. I was just focused on her. I don't know why I feels nervous.

 

"Excuse me miss? Did you heard me?" She waving her hand infront of me. "Oh, yeah I did. Please continue." This is so going to be a long day.

 

After we discussed, she went back to her office. Then, Jessi came in. "So, did you hear what she said?" I shooked. "Honestly, I didn't listen what she said. I was so lost just by looking at her." I was blushing madly. "Aww.. My friend are fall in love~"

 

Night came, I went out to eat outside alone. I decided to be alone for awhile. I still remember the bedtime story. I was wondering, how to know who is going to be my prince? I just sigh.

 

"Hey, alone?" I look up and I saw her again. "Mind if I join you?" I just nodded.

 

"Is something bother you?"

 

"Ahh? Oh, nothing. I just space out. Are you always come here Miss Choi?"

 

"Yes I always came here and please don't be so formal to me. Just call me Sooyoung."

 

"Oh, okay. Hmm.. Can I ask?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Do you believe in the bedtime story?"

 

"Hmm.. I do believe it. But sometimes I don't. When I was young, my father keep calling me prince because I look like a boy."

 

"Really? My parents keep calling me princess until now. Because I'm the only child." I smile.

 

"I have unnie. She really nice. I love her so much because she always take care of me." She sigh.

 

"But, she already gone now. I miss her so much." She look sad.

 

"I'm sorry." I show her my eye smile.

 

"Your eyes."

 

"What?"

 

"Your eyes are smiling too. It's remind me of my old friend."

 

"Really? What's her name?"

 

"Miyoung." I was like I'm going to fall. Did she just say Miyoung? Is she is Youngie?

 

"Did you just say Miyoung?"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Are you Youngie?" She look shocked.

 

"Miyoung? Is that you?"

 

She seat beside me and caressed my cheeks.

 

"Is this really you?"

 

I didn't say anything but I just hug her. I miss her so much!

 

"Miyoung, please don't leave me."

"I promise you we will meet again one day."

"But Miyoung..."

"Youngie, trust me. I just have to follow my parents. That's all."

"Promise?"

"Promised."

 

"I can't believe I meet you again Youngie."

 

"This is miracle. I can't believe I finally meet you Miyoung."

 

We pull out the hug and stares into her eyes.

 

"Can we, stay together?" She just nodded. She was kiss me. I didn't do anything. I just kiss her back.

 

I finally meet my old friend. My Choi Sooyoung.

 

My prince charming.

 


Sorry for not update >.<