Sky Of Love part 1

SooFany Collection

A/N : I was try to make like the real movie of Sky Of Love. It was Japanese movie and it so touching. I hope you guys enjoy ^^

Oh, there will be part 2 :D

 

 

PART 1

Feels of love, are really strong. You couldn't imagine when your love was gone. It feels so painful.

 

She, was my first love. And I love her so much that I scared if I let her go.

 

Because of her, I finally understand the meaning of love and how to feels the love.


"Don't you want to have boyfriend?"

 

"Or perhaps girlfriend?" she added.

 

"Why so sudden?" I asked.

 

"Well Tiff, don't you think that we already teenage to feels a love?" I guess Jessi was right.

 

….

 

“I’m home!” I yelled. But I got no response. Maybe they still didn’t back yet. I went straight to my room and collapsed on my bed.

 

Love?

 

I really never feels love since I don’t have any experience about love. Does we will feels great when we feels love?

 

….

 

The next day, like everyday I walk to school since today is Monday. Well, I hate Monday. Oh wait, everyone hates Monday a lot!

 

Here I am, as a student at Genie High School.

 

Want to know something? I have a huge crush on a girl. She so cool and charming. Other than that, she really genius and she was the best student in this school.

 

She got so many fans here even thou she was not a idol or something. Well, that include me. Hehe.

I always been dreaming to be her girlfriend or something. But that was the most impossible thing that will not happen to me.

 

….

 

THUD

 

“Ouch!” Damn! I keep daydreaming in class.

 

“Do not sleep in class Ms Hwang. You know that right?” What a shame.

 

“Y-yes sir. Mianhe.” I try to concentrate but failed. I keep yawning a lot.

 

“Hey, tired?” I nodded. “Did you sleep last night? Looks like you don’t Tiff.”

 

“Jess, I did sleep. Maybe I’m too tired since I have a lot of work to do.” I sighed. Jessica is my best friend. She always care about me. Either do I.

 

….

 

The school is end for today. Before I could go home, I went to the cake shop first. I like cake a lot.

 

I was so amazed with all the cakes. It feels like I was in heaven. I didn’t know there was someone beside me and I accidently bump into that person.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bump you!” I keep apologizing and bowing to whoever that person is. I heard a chuckles.

 

“It’s okay. I don’t mad at you. Oh, your school uniform. I’m sure you were my schools mate.” I look up and I saw a smile. A smile from that girl. My crush. She look so cute.

 

I didn’t realize that I was blushing. “Your face was red. How cute.” I saw she was grinning. “W-well, err..”

 

“By the way, you often come here?” That question was hitting my senses back.

 

“Huh? Oh, yeah I always come here after school.” I was nervous when I talk to her. Aigoo, why she was here?

 

“Oh jinja? That’s great! I will come here often too since you were.” Huh? Is she serious? “By the way, want to walk together? I can company you.” I look at her. I don’t know how to say. I just nodded my head.

 

….

“By the way, you must be Hwang Tiffany from 2nd Year class B right?” I nodded. “Why did you keep nodding instead of say ‘yes’? Nervous?”

 

“Wha? Oh, is not that.” Is it obvious? I sighed. “Oh, we here!” I look up. Oh, I didn’t realize we already arrived at her house.

 

“Bye Tiffany, let’s meet tomorrow at school arasso?” She grinning. I don’t know why but I feels like my heart is keep beating.

 

….

 

I can’t sleep last night. I keep thinking about yesterday. Am I really walked with Choi Sooyoung that I had feeling for?

 

Let’s meet tomorrow at school arasso?

 

Oh shoot! I will be late!

 

….

 

“Oh, you were late huh Fany?” I was panting so hard since I ran from home to school.

 

“Huh huh, aww come on Sunny. I didn’t mean to be late.”

 

“Sorry Fany, I’m just doing my job here.” She pats my head. I just give her my crumpy face.

 

….

 

It’s break time. I was walking to the café with Jessica and suddenly…

 

“Oh, Tiffany!” I was almost died because she was calling me so loud!

 

“Since when did you and her…” She whisper. “I will tell you later.” I answered back.

 

Oh my God! Why she coming here?! Everyone was looking at me with what-the-hell face look.

 

“Follow me.” She said and hold my wrist pulling me to follow her.

 

….

 

“Ahh! Fresh air!” She said dramatically while spread her arms into the sky. I feels so confused with her action. I need to know the answer. Even thou I really like her, but I really confused with her action.

“Sooyoung?” I gather all my courage to ask her why. She look at me and say “Yes?”

 

I took a deep breathe before I could I ask.

 

“Why?” She look at me with her confuse face. “Why what?”

 

“Why did you treat me so sudden?” She was quiet for awhile.

 

“Actually, that’s the reason why I bring you here.” Okay, here she goes. She really wanted to say something.

 

“I have been watching you since last year. You were cute when you smiling like a totoro and laughing with your friend. I keep glancing at you even thou you didn’t realize. I am popular in this school. But, I always keep my eyes on you. It just that, I don’t brave enough to tell you. To tell you that how much I love you.”

 

I was froze what did she said. She walk towards me. She hold my both hands. “Tiffany, I love you so much that I don’t know how to tell and show you. Will you, be my girlfriend?”

 

Wha..what? “Tiffany?”

 

I don’t know what to say or what to do. Suddenly she wiping my tears. Tears? Did I cry? “I’m sorry if I make you feels uneasy. Maybe I should give you time to think.” She want to release my hands but I stop her. “No, don’t give me a time to think.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Because I was totally in love with you so bad Sooyoung.” She was smiling widely and I clearly can see sparkling in her eyes. She hugging me like a bear. “Thank you Tiffany. For accept my heart. I was so happy like I’m the happiest person in this world. I promise you that I won’t break your heart.”


That was the time, I was totally really happy. Since that day, she really keep her promise that she won’t break my heart. She really make me happy. She keep me smiling even thou I’m having a problem.

 

That time, I understand the meaning of love.


Everyday we hang out together. She always bought me a bear and totoro. Mostly, totoro since I told her I love totoro. She always keep me company to my house. She always said that she want to make sure that I was safe.

                                         

She really take a good care of me. I was so happy when I’m with her.

 

….

 

It’s Christmas. Looks like we have been together for almost a year. I feels someone was hugging me from the back and kiss my cheek.

 

“Surprise!” I chuckled. “I have been waiting for you. Where have you been Soo?” I turn around to see her face.

 

“Ta da~” I was so shocked. “A couple ring?” She nodded eagerly.

 

“Yup! I know it was late. But here, let me wear it for you.” She hold my left hand and she slips in the ring. “It’s perfect.” It does looks perfect. I was so happy that I was tearing.

 

….

 

We were hanging out at the park even it was winter, but we didn’t care. As long we keep holding each other hand.

 

“Do you want to know what am I for you?” She suddenly said. I look at her. “What is it?”

 

“I was like that sky.” She point out to the sky. “So I can see you and know everywhere you go.” She smiling widely. She holding my hand really tight that she doesn’t want to let go of me.


Her words, really make me so touch. But, until one day. Her promise was broke.

 

It’s feels really hurt.


“Jessica told me that you were looking for me. What is it Youngie?” She seems look so serious and she didn’t smile this time. I feels uneasy for this.

 

“Tiffany, let’s break up.” Without look at me. Break up?

 

“What? Are you kidding me Soo?”

 

“No, I’m not kidding. I’m serious.” I was crying so hard that time.

 

“What was your reason?!” I shouted angrily.

“No reason.” That was so hurt. She said like she doesn’t have any feelings at all.

 

I was crying and angry at the same time. I pull out the ring from my finger and I throw at her.

 

“You were promised for not break my heart!” I stomps angrily and run away from her.


It feels really hurt. Does love always feels like this?