Butler

SooFany Collection

Tiffany was lifeless. Her girlfriend dumped her for someone. It's been 2 years her girlfriend left her. Poor this girl.

"Miss Hwang, your butler is here." Mrs Yong, Tiffany's maid and also like a mother to Tiffany.

"Tell her to wait. I'll be coming later." Tiffany smiled. Mrs Yong was worried about Tiffany. Before her girlfriend left her, she was so cheerful and brightful.

 

 

 

"She will be here after this." Mrs Yong smiled.

"Thank you for the offer Mrs Yong. I really need a job to have my own money." The sweet, tall and charming girl said smiling.

Mrs Yong chuckled. "It was your lucky Sooyoung." Mrs Yong patted her shoulder. "By the way, she was older one year from you."

Sooyoung chuckled and then nodded than she understands.

After a few minutes, Tiffany went downstairs.

 

 

 

"Mrs Yong! There som---" Before she could finish her words, she was frozed. Is she my butler?

"Miss Hwang, here's your butler."

Sooyoung smiled sweetly. "Annyeonghaseyo Miss Hwang. My name is Choi Sooyoung." She bows.

Tiffany was blushed after she saw Sooyoung smiled sweetly.

"What is it you want to say just now Miss Hwang?" Mrs Yong asked.

"Oh, yeah about that. It was nothing. Hehe." Tiffany said nervously.

"Oh, okay. Since dinner is at 7:30PM, I will be in the kitchen." Mrs Yong smiled. She faced Sooyoung.

"You, you need to follow what Mrs Hwang ask you to do okay?" Sooyoung nodded.

 

 

 

"So Miss Hwang, is there anything I can help?"

"Uhh? Oh, no. Nothing for this moment. Oh, and by the way. Stop calling me Miss Hwang. Just call me Tiffany since Mrs Yong told me that you were one year younger than me." She said nervously.

"Ahh.. Arasso, I will call you Tiffany." Sooyoung smiled. Tiffany blushed.

 

 

 

On other hand, Mrs Yong was listening and watching they talking. She smiled.

"It was all your idea?" Other maid, Mrs Jung asked. Mrs Yong nodded.

"You know that we all worry about her. So yeah. I asked Sooyoung to be always by her side." Mrs Yong smiled.

"As for planning a dating, I will give you an A+." Mrs Jung laughed.

"Whatever Jung. Now, let's make a dinner."

 

 

 

One year later

 

Tiffany seems so cheerful after she meet Sooyoung.Tiffany and Sooyoung are like a best friend. Even thou Sooyoung was her butler.

Tiffany told Sooyoung about her ex girlfriend who dumped her. Sooyoung was mad about that girl.

How come she dumped this beautiful creature! Sooyoung thought.

 

 

 

 

One day, Tiffany's ex girlfriend came to her mansion.

"What do you want Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked coldly.

"Tiffany, please comeback to me. You know that I can't live without you."

Tiffany laughed. "Why so sudden? Is it because your girlfriend dumped you like how you dumped me?"

She just silent. "You know what Tae, just forget about it. I already forget about you and you suddenly came here."

Before she could move, suddenly Taeyeon kiss her on the lips.

Tiffany was shocked and push her away.

"What do you think you doing?!"

 

 

 

"Tiffany, I just want you to know that I love you so much!"

"Don't say that you love me after what did you do for 3 years ago!?" Tiffany shouted.

Suddenly Sooyoung came from the backyard after she heard two voices shouted.

"What happened?" She was shocked to see that Tiffany's eyes getting watery.

"This is not of your own business miss!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

 

 

"Don't you dare to shouted at my butler you fools! Now, please left this house Taeyeon. I don't want to see your face for the rest of my life." Tiffany was looked away. She ran to Sooyoung and hug her tightly.

Sooyoung was shocked with that sudden action.

Taeyeon also shocked to see that her ex girlfriend hugged that girl. That butler.

Taeyeon didn't say anything. She just left the house without saying a word.

 

 

 

Sooyoung lay Tiffany on her bed. "Just go to sleep and forget about what happened just now." Sooyoung smiled sweetly.

"Thanks Sooyoung."

"For what?"

"For always be by my side." Sooyoung just smiled.

"That's what a butler do right?" Tiffany chuckled. "Yeah."

 

 

 

Before Sooyoung could stand, Tiffany hold her wrist.

"Can you.... Sleep with me? Please?" Sooyoung didn't say anything. She just smiled.

"Yeah, I will."

 

 

 

The next morning, Sooyoung was at the backyard for planting the plants.

"Soo, where did Mrs Yong and Mrs Jung go?"

"Hmm... Mrs Yong told me that they went to the supermarket." She answered without looking at Tiffany.

She was so busy planting the plants. Tiffany frowned. She didn't look at me? She thought.

 

 

 

She went to Sooyoung and seat beside her. "You love plants?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, I really do. My mom taught me how to plant." She answered.

"Do you?" Sooyoung asked and finally looked at Tiffany who seat beside her.

"No, even planting the plant also I don't know." She pouted. Sooyoung chuckled.

"Here, let me teach you how to plant." She went behind Tiffany and hold her arms. Tiffany was blushing so hard when they skin touch.

 

 

 

"You should dig the soil first." She moving Tiffany's both arms and dig the soil.

"Then, put the plant in the soil that already dig." She took a plant and put it in that soil.

While Sooyoung try to put the plant in, she accidently touch Tiffany's .

She shocked and released her hands. "Oh, I'm so sorry it was acc---"

Before she could finish her words, Tiffany attacks her with a kiss on her lips and make them fall on the grass.

 

 

 

"Shh! Don't say anything Soo." Sooyoung was stunned with Tiffany sudden attacked.

"I was so madly in love with you Soo~" She huskily said. Sooyoung was blushed.

That was first time she blush like that. Tiffany giggled.

"This was first time I saw your blushing like that." Sooyoung gulped. She didn't say anything because she don't know what to say.

"Why so quiet hmm?" She smirked.

Sooyoung was about to open but Tiffany put her fingertip on Sooyoung lips.

 

 

 

"Shh! Don't say anywords. Just kiss me." She winked.

"By the way, you are my butler and you need to do anything that I ask you to do." Tiffany show her best eye smiled.

Sooyoung didn't think anything. She pull Tiffany and kiss her deeply.

 

 

 

On other hand, Mrs Yong was crying from happiness from that scene.

"Well, nice scene Yong." Mrs Jung chuckled.

Mrs Yong rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"You know Soo, I already fell in love with you since we met." She said while leaning on Sooyoung's chest.

Sooyoung chuckled. "No wonder you were blushing when we first met." She said.

"Y-Yaah! I'm not!" She pouted. Sooyoung laughed.

"You know, I love you too." Sooyoung smiled sweetly.

 


Here my one shot :D

Sorry for super duper late update >.<