I'm sorry

SooFany Collection
(Sooyoung's POV) We both seat together at the park. We watch the sunset together. Its really fun when I'm with her. When she call me "Sooyoungie?" Its like music in my ear. "Yes Miyoungie?" She face me with a smile. But I know that was a sad smile. "Miyoungie, please don't sad." I try to comfort her. She has to move to states with her family. I feels sad too. "I'm gonna miss you." She whisper slowly. "I know. And I'm gonna miss you too." I said. Then she hug me. I hug her back. We already together for a year now. Suddenly, his father got job at England. So she have to follow since her mom gone. "Miyoungie, promise me you will never left me and you will remember me everyday." I said while pouting. "Youngie, you know that I love you so much. Of course I always remember you and I always be your girlfriend. I won't cheating on you." She show her eye smile. "Ahh.. I will miss your eye smile." I will gonna miss her eye smile so much. "Lets go. Tomorrow you have to go already." I said. She just nodded. So, we went home. The next morning, I woke up early to get ready. I need to follow her at the airport. At the airport, we waited for her plane. "Sooyoungie, here." She gave me her bracelet. "Please keep it. I want you to remember about me." "Miyoungie, I will always remember you. I promise I will keep this thing with me." I said. She have to go now. Her plane is ready to fly. "When will you comeback?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I will call you, okay?" I just nodded. Then we kiss. I'm gonna miss this kiss. Then we pull out. "Tiffany, we should go now." Her father call her. "Ahjusshi, have a safe flight." I told her dad. "Don't worry Sooyoung. We will be okay. I will take of her." Her dad said and patted my shoulder. I just nodded in response. We bit our goodbye. She gone now. I wonder when will she comeback here. (Tiffany's POV) Its already 5 years. That really long. I'm going back to Korea to meet her. I miss her so much. I was wondering, why she didn't reply my text. Why she didn't answer my call. Is she forget about me? When I arrived, first thing I should do is go to her house. I went to a taxi and give him a address. I arrived at her house. I press the bell. "Oh, Tiffany you here? Come lets get inside." Sooyoung's mother really nice. She always help me when I'm in trouble. "Have a seat." So I seat on the couch. "Where Sooyoung?" That was the first thing I ask. Suddenly, she start to feels sad. I went beside her and hug her. "Auntie?" I hug her really tight. "I think you really need to know something." She said. Meaning? She went to Sooyoung's room and take a letter. She gave it to me. "Its for you." For me? So I open the letter and read it. 'Dear my Miyoungie, if you reading this letter which means I already gone. I should tell you before you go to England. But I'm scared if you cancelled your flight just because of me. I still keep your bracelet. I put it on my desk. I hold my promise right? I keep it and its look like a new. Keke.. Well, back to myself. Actually, I have cancer. I already know it since you still here. Remember the last day we seat together at park? I'm trying to tell you about my cancer. But, you told me you have to go so, I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Miyoungie. I wish I can say I love you for the last time. Kiss you for the last time. See you smiling at me for the last. I'm gonna miss you so much. I will always with you in your heart. I'm still can see you from up there. Don't worry, I won't forget you even after I gone. I'm sorry. I love you. Much love from your Sooyoungie.' I'm crying really hard. She left me. She just left me. But she did say sorry. Sooyoung's mother bring me to her grave. My knee weak. I can't believe this is her grave. "Auntie, can you leave me alone for awhile?" She just nodded. I left alone now. I'm crying so hard infront of her grave. "Sooyoungie, why you leave me?" I whisper. I really can't believe this. All the thing I do is crying. (Sooyoung's POV) My heart really hurt when she crying. I just seat beside her. Of course she can't see me. I'm already dead. "Miyoungie, I'm really sorry. And I love you so much."