Am I Truly In Love?

SooFany Collection

Sooyoung’s POV

I don’t even get it. Why people keep chasing a hot students anyway? What’s got with a hot students? Have you ever feels like you want to be popular among other students? Me? Oh please. I never think something like that.

I’m sorry for being rude. Hi, I’m Choi Sooyoung. 5th grade students and I’m in the first class. Don’t aspect anything from me guys. I’m lazy. I didn’t even study but I always got a great grades. Pretty cool right?

 

Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany Hwang, 5th grade students and second class. Gosh everyone thought that I have a great family or something because my family are wealth. But my family is. Not me.

I never fall in love. But, will I truly fall in love someday?

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Wake up in the morning as usual on Monday. I hate school. Who like it? Trust me, no one going to like school. What I want to see and to feels every morning is my family waiting to eat breakfast together before go to work and school.

But I will never feels that anymore. I lost them. I lost my precious things in the world. My family. I’m staying alone here in this house.

To be honest, I’m so jealous when my schoolmate’s parents were coming over to fetch them at school. But I’m still lucky. Lucky that I’m still alive to taking care of my parents deeds.

….

Once I arrived, as always, everyone is waiting for her. Who? Tiffany Hwang, the most hottest in this school. Everyone love her. Not to mention, everyone. Boys, girls and even teachers. I don’t want to waste my time by just waiting for that girl. I just straight to my class waiting for the teacher.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Oh gosh, Monday morning. Why Monday is exist in this world? I lazily wake up in the morning from my bed. Every morning having a breakfast with my family. I’m happy. I do happy. But, I hate my father.

He doesn’t like me friends with such a normal kids. Pcch, how’s life of me!

….

As I arrived at school, everyone have been waiting at the school gate just want to see me. Not to mention, even teachers were waiting for me! Oh gosh, when can I have such a normal life like everyone does?

….

Boring class. So boring. I’m too tired to hear what teacher try to tell us. I went out from the class and straight to the rooftop. Rooftop is always the best for me to relax.

As I reached there, there’s a girl who sleeping on the bench with a biological textbook on her face. Hmm.. Maybe reading can make her feels sleepy? Try to reach the girl without noises. I’m curious. Who’s this girl anyway?

I try to reach the book when suddenly I feels someone grabbing my wrist roughly pulling me down. My eyes got widen when I look at her.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Sleeping on the bench, on the rooftop with such a lovely weather. My ears are kind sharp, I heard a footsteps so close here. I grabbed that person’s wrist roughly pulling closer.

“What do you want?” I harshly asked her. What? Not to mention, I know that she was the hottest in this school. Just in school. And why would I care?

“U-uh.. N-nothing! I w-was just want t-to relax here!” She biting her lips.

Why did she biting her lips? As I look at her lips, I just realize that we were too close and almost kiss. “Urmm.. E-excuse me but, c-could you let me go?” I just realize that I grips her wrist tightly.

“Oh, I’m sorry Tiffany for being rude. You shouldn’t tip toe like that trying to look at the person who’s sleeping. That’s rude you know.”

“I’m sorry? You know me?”

“Who wouldn’t? You are Tiffany Hwang, the hottest student in this school. And I never care about that you know.” I let go of her wrist and take my biological textbook. “Thank you for wake me up. Or not, I’m going to missed my next class.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

That was the most embarrassing moment. She know me but doesn’t care about it at all. She was the first student who act normal in front of me.

Trying to remember that moment, I feels like my cheeks getting burn. Am I blushing?

….

“Oh my gosh! Someone is blushing!”

“Yah! Yah! Stop screaming like a maniac in here!” Gosh! Sorry for not introduce you guys. These two are my best buddies. Kim Taeyeon and Seo JuHyun. Or just call her Seohyun. We call ourselves TaeTiSeo in this school. Don’t you think it sounds like three musketeers? Chuckles.

“I feels like someone was in love!” Is that obvious? I don’t even know her! While they keep laughing and mocking me, I saw her again was walking over the streets. Maybe walking back home?

Should I follow her? Why I feels like I want to know her better?

“Hey guys, I should get going now.”

“Aww now? Why so early buddy!”

“Oh wait, maybe Taeng, she’s want to meet her crush!” I rolls my eyes.

“Oh please guys, I need to hurry.”

….

I trying to catch her up before I could lost her. Before I could touch her, she turns around and saw me. “Oh well, look who’s here. What are you doing here Tiffany?”

Gosh! Why did I heard her voices sounds so lovely? “Urr oh, it just that. I saw you walking down the street so I thought that I could reach and walk with you. Is that okay? Uh..”

“Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. Is that you want to say?”

“A-ah yes! Is that okay with you Sooyoung?” She smiles. It was my first time to see her smile. Her smile are so lovely. “Yes of course. I won’t mind.”

I was smiling widely when she said that. Why I feels so happy?

 

Sooyoung’s POV

It’s been 4 months we talking to each other and met with each other. We friends. She always come to my place. Yeah, she’s know about it. I was alone here. Because of that, she keep coming here and say that want to company.

Chuckles. What a great excuse.

....

“Here! I brought some pasta!” I blinks. “Pasta? You made it?”

“Yes, it’s my first try by the way. Hope you won’t mind.” She grinning widely. This is my first time see her beautiful grin on her face. What’s wrong with me these days? Am I truly in love with her?

 

 

“Why you doing this?”

She’s pouting. “What? Can’t I do this for you? I know you were alone Sooyoung, at least I could made something for you right?”

Well, she was right. I should be happy because there someone who willing do this to me. “Well, thanks for the pasta. But you should go now. It’s almost getting late. Here, let me company you.”

 

Tiffany’s POV

Throwing my whole body on my bed. Screaming and giggling while hugging my pillow. Gosh I think I do fell in love with her. Is it wrong to fall in love with a girl?

I don’t want to feels like a dumb person. I shall talk to her in school like I always do at her house. I hope she won’t mind for talking to her at school.

….

Saw her at school’s café already make me happy. Skipping over her happily and hugging her as I reached her. She was stunned at first I thought. Everyone in the café was looking at us weirdly.

“T-Tiffany! What are you doing?”

“What do you think? Hugging you of course!” I feels so warm when I’m hugging her. But it more warmer than before. I was just realize that everyone is being whispering with each other while looking at us.

“People is talking about you Tiffany. You should let me go.” She said that but she didn’t even move a bit from me. Who care? I just tightened my hug around her small waist.

“Tiffany?”

Can I just hug her like this while hearing her sweet voices?

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Why did my heart beating so fast when she hug me? Before anyone could say anything, I take her hand and pull her out from the café.

“What was that all about? What will people say about yo—“ Before I could finish my words, she putting her finger on my lips.

“Sooyoung, you shouldn’t worry about me. I’m being so tired in this school. I need my normal life like you too.”

Her voices sounds sincere. Her eyes look, lonely? Is she’s lonely all these days? Why did I just realize that? “I’m sorry.” It’s all I could say. I hug her tightly in my arms. I want her to know that I’m always here for her.

….

“Can I sleep over your house?”

“What? No you can’t. What about your parents? They will worry about you.”

“They never worry about me Sooyoung. They busy. As always.” I sighs. I feels bad for her about her life. “Yeah okay. I will let you today.”

….

“What are you cooking?”

“I made a kimchi fried rice for dinner. Is that okay with you?” I was chuckling when she being hyper like a kids. “Kimchi! Yaay!”

We laughing, playing some games and watching some movies at late night. And seems like she look happy. I feels happy when she is.

It’s already a third movie we were watching. She such a fast asleep in my arms. Carefully, I pick her up and slowly put her on my bed doesn’t want to wake up her up. I look her sleeping face. Caress her cheeks like mom does.

Am I fall in love with her? I never feels happy like this since after my family’s death. “Tiffany, I think I madly in love with you.” Softly, those words escape from my mouth. Gently left a kisses on her forehead before I go to sleep.

 

Tiffany’s POV

For the first time, go to school together with her from her house. Giggles. I don’t know why I feels so happy. But I was dreamed that we were together and having a date. But in reality, maybe that’s not going to happen. Sighs.

Walking beside her, walking with her while talking like this. Can I do this together with her everyday? I want to hold her hand badly. Suddenly she grab my hand.

“Why you looking at me like that?” Chuckling while shaking my head. “Nothing.” I squeezing her hand more tightly this time. Afraid to let her go.

….

“What was that yesterday?!”

“Yesterday what?”

“Don’t acting like you don’t know Tiffany. What was that yesterday? Hugging someone like that in the café?”

“Tiffany, everyone keep talking about yesterday. And how come we doesn’t know about that girl?”

Oh ma gosh those buddies. “Listen here guys, we just friend. I met her at the rooftop. She was sleeping that time.”

“And you being friend already? Wow! That’s a cool story bro!” As usual, Taeyeon is always like that. Calling bro to me. Dude, I’m a girl.

“Don’t mind that. Anyway, you seems look more happy when you with her.” I blinks. What Seohyun said was right. I never feels happy like this.

….

I was at my locker when suddenly everyone was around me. Asking me same question.

“What were you two doing?”

“Are you guys in relationship?”

“Since when did you meet her?”

My mouth was open but no words came out from it. “A-actually we just—“ Suddenly someone was pulling me into the arms. This warm. Sooyoung?

“I’m sorry to say this but yes, we do together now. Will you excuse me? We going to have our date.” Date? Did she just said we were couple?!

….

She drag me far away from crowded people while holding my hand. As we stopped, she slowly turns to me.

“I’m sorry for the sudden action.” Huh?

“What do you mean—“ She kisses my lips! Oh ma gosh she kissed me! Her lips are so soft and it taste like strawberry. She slowly pulls away while looking at me with those lovely eyes.

“I love you Tiffany. I madly in love with you.”

I didn’t say anything. I was stunned at first. “S-sorry if I was scared you.” I didn’t even say anything but instead of grab her collar and pulls into another kiss but this time, I’m the one going to kiss her hard.

“I do love you too Choi Sooyoung.”

….

“You know Tiffany.”

“What?”

“I always wanted to do that.”

“Do what?”

“Dragging you like a movie and kiss you all of sudden and lastly confessed it to you.”

I hit her arm playfully. “Cheesy!”