Kiss me

SooFany Collection

Hello :D I wanna say something before I post this chapter. Only this time my chance to use computer.

So, maybe this chapter will be long.. Maybe long. I'm not sure xD

Okay, should we start?

 

Tiffany's POV

We just got back to our dorm from Music Bank. Yeah, since its our special comeback stage. We were perform 'The Boys'. I'm so tired. So, I went to take a shower first. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CUCUMBER!" I just finished take a shower. Oh man! Jessica's scream really loud! I'm almost being deaf. "Yaah Jessica! I'm going to deaf you know!"I shouted back. I'm sure that twin troopers who put cucumber. Aigoo~ "Shut up Fany! I'm mad here!" Ahh... Ice princess is mad now..

 

"Hey Pany-ah, come lets watch this movie!" Huh? A movie? "What movie did you guy watch?" I went to living room and seat on the floor since Sunny, Taeyeon and Sooyoung already seat on the couch. "Scary movie. 'Saw' *smirk*" Yoona said while smirk. "Yaah! Don't smirk! Errmm.. Never mind. I wanna go to my room." So I went to my room since I don't like scary movie. I just hate scary movie.

 

"Pany-ah?" I look at the door. It just Sooyoung. "Yes? Youngie, why you didn't watch the movie?" She really like scary movie. I wonder why she didn't watch it. "Well, since you don't want. So, I just came here to stay with you." My heart was like dup dup! OMG! Did she just said she want to stay with me? Omooo! "O-Okay." I replied. I like, I mean I love her since our debut. She just so charming and pretty. But, she don't know that I like her :(

 

We just stay like that for 10 minutes. Then she say "Hmm.. Can I sleep here for awhile? I'm tired." Dup dup! Oh, why Youngie? "Why you didn't sleep at your room?" I didn't look at her. Yeah, because I don't want to. 'Well because Jeshika like to kick me when she sleep. *pout*" Yaah! Why you pout? OMG! I try to not looking at her. But I can't. She just too cute. "Ahh.. I see.. O-Okay if you want to sleep here for awhile."

 

So, she went to sleep. She must be really tired. Look at her face. Aww... She sleep like a baby. Kekeke.. I just stare at her face. I can't help but just watch her sleeping like that. "Youngie, do you know that I love you? Well, of course you don't know. You sleeping right now." I whispered. Now I really feels tired. I just drifted to sleep.

 

Next morning when I wake up. She already wake up. Then I feels my lips warm. Like someone kiss me. Is she kiss me? I thought. Then I was thinking something. What is bug kiss me? No! No! No! What ever it is I just went to take a bath.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I woke up in early morning. The first thing I do is stare at her face. Yeah, last night I slept in her room. As I stare at her face, I thought She really pretty. Then, I kiss her. I kiss her on lips. Her lips so soft and warm. After I kiss her, I went to take a shower. Then, I went out for awhile to take a fresh air.

 

I just kiss her. I thought. Tippany, I do love you. But I don't know how to tell you. I heard you love me too. Well, I guess this easy. After I take a walk, I went back to our dorm. "Yaaah! That mine!" Oh, that must be Yoona. "I got first so it mine. By the way, I'm older than you." And that must be Hyoyeon. I went to kitchen and I greet them. "Morning guys." "Oh hey Sooyoung. Morning to you too. Where did you go?" Taeyeon, our kid leader asked. "Just went for a walk. While taking a fresh air." "Ahh... Okay, here your breakfast." 

 

"Oh yeah! That really great! I'm starving." I said. I really do hungry. I'm a shikshin. That why. Hehehe.. "Pany, here your food." Taeyeon serve to Pany. Oh, she already awake. "Morning Tae. Oh, thank you."

 

Tiffany's POV

"Morning Tae. Oh, thank you." I said. I take a seat beside Sooyoung. Ahhh! Just seat beside her my heart already dup dup! So, I just eat my food. She also eat her food. What a awkward silent. I thought. After breakfast, I want to go out for awhile. "Guys, I want to take a walk." I said to them. "Okay, but unnie. Can you buy for me potato?" Seohyun said. "Of course sweetie. I will go now. Bye." "BYEE!!" They all shouted. So I grab my shoe and wear it. That weird. Did Sooyoung going out again? Her shoes gone.

 

So I just when to the park near our dorm. "Ahhh.. Fresh air!" I said while I spread my arms. Then someone close my eyes. I can't see! "Yaah! Who is this!" I shouted. I really scared now. "Shhh! Yaah Pany. Its me." I turn around the I saw her. " Sooyoung? What are you doing here?" My guess is right. She went out again. "Just take a walk. Its a fresh air by the way." I just frozed there. I didn't move any inches. We were just inches away. Our face really close. I can feels her breath. "Errmm.. By the way, wanna walk together?" She asked. "Ahh.. Okay." So we walk together at the park. 

 

Sooyoung's POV

We walk together. Okay Soo, this is it. You can do it. Just tell her that you love her. "Uhh.. Pany-ah." I called her. "Yesh?" She look at me with that eye smile. Oh great! Her eye smile killing me! Then I stop walking. "Youngie? Why you stop?" Well, here we goes. I held her hands. "Tippany, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. Yeah! I did it. I look in her eyes. What a pretty eyes. She was shocked what did I asked her just now.

 

"Youngie, is this real?" "Of course its real. Do you?" I'm waiting for her answer. Suddenly she show her eye smile again. "I really do!" She hugs me. "You know what Youngie? I do really like you since our debut." She said. "Ahh.. I already know." I said. "You do?" She as shocked. "Yeah, when I was sleep last night. I didn't sleep at all. I heard what you said. And, I'm the one who kissed  you." There, I said all of it. "You kiss me?" I just nod my head.

 

Then we kiss. That was a long kiss. "I love you." "I love you too Youngie."

 

Tiffany's POV

We already confess each other. That was relief. We love each other. And now we together. "Can we go to the store for awhile. Seohyun want her potatoes." I said. She just nodded.

 

Here my not so long one short :)

Maybe only this chapter I got chance to use computer.

My brother really selfish :(

Well anyway, enjoy ^^v