Memories

SooFany Collection

 

The red hair girl is stretching her hands out in the morning. Well, she just woke up of course. She was smiling when she saw a frame picture on her table. A few minutes later, she let her tears rolls down to her cheeks.

 

“You know Miyoungie, I will always love you no matter what happen.” Tiffany was smiling widely when she heard her girlfriend said that.

 

She was like a happy person in the world.

 

“Sooyoungie, don’t you know that you were cheesy?”

 

Sooyoung chuckles. “Only for you.” She smiled.

 

They both share a long and passionate kiss.

 

“Tiffany, aren’t you have class today?” The woman with a gentle smile asked. Tiffany smiled and shakes her head. “No mom. I’m going out for awhile.”

 

She walking at the park while listening to her mp3.

 

The red hair girl and her girlfriend is having a nice view at the park during night. The stars was so pretty.

 

“The stars looks so pretty!” Tiffany said. “Meh.” Tiffany looks at her. “Huh?”

 

Sooyoung looks at her. “You are more pretty than the stars.” Tiffany chuckled. “You such a cheesy!” She playfully punch Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

Tiffany leans her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder and play with her hand.

 

“Miyoungie?

 

“Hmm?”

 

“What will happen if I’m sick?”

 

“I will take care of you of course.”

 

 

“I mean, not sick like a fever. But, a illness.”

 

Tiffany looks at her. “What do you mean Sooyoungie? You won’t sick.” She pouted. Sooyoung chuckled.

 

She pecks her pouts.

 

“You were right. I won’t get sick.”

 

The next day, once Tiffany awake she will looking at the frame picture. And she will end up cry too.

 

She have a class this morning until afternoon. She woke up a little early as usual and went to the class.

 

….

 

She looks at the empty chair beside her. It’s been like 4 months the chair beside her was empty. She sighed.

 

“Miyoungie.” She whispered. Tiffany looks at her.

 

She didn’t say anything but instead of throw a little paper at her. She take and open it. It’s written “Have you done? Can I know what the answer for number 12? Please? ><”

 

Tiffany just chuckled when she read it.

 

She smiling to herself when she remember about her girlfriend.

 

….

 

She went to the café where she always spend time with her girlfriend. But for now, she always go alone.

 

Tiffany drink the mocha with a cream on it. There’s a cream on her lips but she doesn’t know it.

 

“Miyoungie, are you being a baby or what?” Tiffany looks at her.

 

“What do you mean?” Without saying anything, Sooyoung stood up and kiss her on the lips to taste the cream.

 

“It’s really delicious.” Sooyoung grins like an idiot while Tiffany was blushing like a drunk person.

 

Tiffany smile sadly when she remember those memories. Until the day, the day that hunting her.

 

Tiffany was crying on Seohyun’s shoulders. While Sooyoung’s family was praying so hard to make sure that Sooyoung was safe.

 

Sooyoung was lifeless laying on the bed. With the tube in make people around her feels helpless while looking at her.

 

Soojin, Sooyoung’s sister tell Tiffany the truth.

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you this Tiffany. But, she doesn’t want me to tell you.” Soojin pats her shoulder. “She even want to see you be strong for her.” Soojin smiles sadly.

 

….

 

Tiffany puts the flower at Sooyoung’s tombstone. She smiling sadly while touching the tombstone.

 

“Why you didn’t tell me truth from the start Sooyoungie? You just making me feels horrible without you.”

 

She sighed. “Sooyoungie, I love you. So much.” She kiss the tombstone and walks away.

 

Her girlfriend Sooyoung, was having a cardiomyopathy since she was young. And she never tell Tiffany about it.

 

Those all memories both of them will Tiffany keep in her heart. She will always love Sooyoung no matter what just how Sooyoung promised to her.

 


Sorry for short updated.

I'm trying my best *bows*