My heart is belong to you

SooFany Collection
Today is Saturday. Public holiday. And today is the day that all couples going out for the date. But, for this girl name Tiffany. Are waiting for someone that she love. Would she confess her feelings to her crush? Her crush is a girl. Its not weird okay girl couple with girl. Its natural. Tiffany's crush is younger than her. But she tall, charming, cute and pretty. Her name is Sooyoung. Well, Tiffany fell in love since last year. But she failed to tell her. So, this time Tiffany want to try her luck. Will she able do this? Lets start this story with 'Once upon a time'. Oh wait, thats like a Cinderella story. Okay, lets start with a normal POV. There's a girl who are trying her best to confess her feelings toward her crush. She was thinking hard how to do. 'What should I do?' She thought hard. But suddenly, the younger girl who ask her first. "Tippany, can we eat lunch together?" Sooyoung asked. Tiffany just smile. She show her best eye smile bit didn't say anything. "I will take that as a yes." Sooyoung said. She grab the older girl's hand and went to restaurant. After they make a order, Sooyoung try to start the conversation. "So, how's your day?" Tiffany just smile and say "My day just fine." 'Maybe.' She thought. Food just arrived. They eat and eat without saying anything. After they eat, they went to the park. "Urrmm.. Sooyoung?" The tall girl face her. "Yesh?" Tiffany was blushing. 'Why you so cute!' "Well, uhh.. Actually, I want to say something." Sooyoung just chuckle and nodded. Meaning, she waiting for Tiffany to talk. "W-would you l-like to be my-" Before the older could finish her word, she felt a lips on her lips. Sooyoung kiss her. "Be your girlfriend? Of course I want. I want to ask the same thing too." Tiffany was shocked. Sooyoung suddenly kiss her. "How about you? Would you like to be mine?" Sooyoung asked. "Y-yes." The older girl reply. They smile and end up with a kiss. Was that a sweet? Yeah, of course it is. Well, Sooyoung's heart just belong to Tiffany. Tiffany's heart just belong to Sooyoung.