Love me more

SooFany Collection

I didn't go to school today. So, I have a chance to use computer :)

Like I promise I will make a happy one :3

Enjoy~

 

Tiffany's POV

Today, I got photoshoot for 'Bean Pole'. Well, same like her. She got photoshoot for '1st LOOK'. It was at a same time and a same day. We been busy lately.

 

"We will going now." I said to other members. "Okay, good luck with your photoshoot guys!" Yuri shouted. I saw she just giggled. "We will be back as soon as we can." She said. "AND PLEASE BRING FOOD!" Aish this second shikshin. Same just like her. Always food.

 

"Just wait and see. I won't promise you anything. *merong*" I just chuckled beside her. Sometimes, she like a kid. Always playing around.

 

"Should we go now?" I nodded. We went out from our dorm. "Aish! Ahjussi always late." She whined. "Aigoo. He always like that." I added. "Fany, sorry if we can't spent a time together. Stupid schedule." I giggled. She just so cute~ "Aish Youngie, we will spent time together when we free. Don't get mad just because we got schedule." I try to comfort her.
 
 
She just smile. "Yeah, I hope tonight we free from schedule." She said. I was hoping  the same thing too.
 
 
Actually, we already been together for a month. After she confessed her feelings, manager oppa always told us we have schedule. Aish!
 
 
TING TING!
 
 
"Oh, ahjussi here!" She shouted. Eh, I didn't realize it. So, we went inside ahjussi van. "Ahjussi, please send Tiffany first." Sooyoung said. "Okay." Is the only thing ahjussi reply. Sooyoung really care for me. She always told ahjussi to sent me first.
 
 
I'm happy that she was my girlfriend.
 
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
I told ahjussi to sent Fany first. Since I don't want anything happen to her. Yeah, I'm a caring person for her. We arrived at the place where Tiffany's photoshoot.
 
 
"Thanks ahjussi. I will call when I done. Bye Youngie." We wave goodbye. Next destination is my photoshoot. I was wondering, how will handle myself without looking at her face :(
 
 
After a few hours, finally can take a break. I wonder if she also having a break right now. So, I try to call her.
 
 
"Youngie~"
 
 
I just giggled just hear a voice. "How's your photoshoot?"
 
 
"Its fine and going so well. It just still something missing."
 
 
"Missing? What is it?"
 
 
"You. You were missing. Hehe. I miss you~"
 
 
Aish this kid. "I miss you too~"
 
 
"How's your? Everything good?"
 
 
"Yup. Good. Same as your. You were missing. And I kinda miss you alot~" I was doing in aegyo. I can hear she was giggled.
 
 
"Yaah! Don't do with that tone."
 
 
"Hehe.. Okay Fany, I should continue. We will see each other in a few hours. Byee.."
 
 
"Bye Youngie~"
 
 
We hung up. Its just a few hours and I already miss her. Aigoo~
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
Its just a few hours and I already miss her. Before I continue my photoshoot, I take a look at my wallpaper.
 
 
What a cute~ Okay, now I can continue to photoshoot. Only a few hours then I can see her. Fighting!
 
 
Author's POV
 
A few hours later, ahjussi came to Tiffany to pick her up first. Sooyoung keep tell ahjussi to pick up Fany first. "Ahjussi, still not pick Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked. "Oh, she told me to pick you up first." Ahjussi replied. Tiffany just let out 'Oh' sound from .
 
 
Then, they arrived at Sooyoung's place. "Sorry if I was late." Ahjussi said. "Ahh.. Its okay. At least you pick Tiffany first." Sooyoung smile. She took a seat beside her girlfriend and kiss her cheeks.
 
 
"Aish you." Tiffany giggled. Sooyoung whispered at her ear. "I miss you~"
 
 
Then, they arrived at they dorm. "Thanks ahjussi." They bowed. Ahjussi just smile and nodded. They went inside and suddenly they dorm full of chaos. "Aigoo." Is the only word Sooyoung said.
 
 
Seohyun was watching 'Keroro' while Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon were dancing crazily at the kitchen. Sunny and Taeyeon in they room while Jessica was sleeping.
 
 
"Lets go to my room." Tiffany said and drag her girlfriend.
 
 
"I want to take a shower first." Tiffany said and straight to the bathroom. Sooyoung was collapsed on her girlfriend's bed. She just tired after the photoshoot. Suddenly, Tiffany went out from the bathroom just only with a towel.
 
 
Sooyoung was closing her eyes and didn't see anything. Suddenly, she feels someone on top her. She open her eyes and saw her girlfriend with a towel.
 
 
"Love me more~" Tiffany said in husky voice that can make Sooyoung turn on.
 
 
Sooyoung smirked and change they position. Now Sooyoung was top of her girlfriend. "Oh yes I will~" Sooyoung replied and kiss Tiffany hungrily. And they start to make out. You know what I mean ;)
 
 
 
Sorry, I don't do ;)
 
When I was 20, I will make . Kekeke..
 
Hope you enjoy~