Fairy Tale

SooFany Collection

Fairy tale. It just a fairy tale. It’s not a real story. Or maybe it is?

“Tinkerbell? Why would you name me as Tinkerbell?” Tiffany pouting. “Because it’s your favourite fairy tale character.” The tall girl chuckles. “Eish Choi Sooyoung. You so unbelievable.”

….

12 years old, they become older each day. And mature. “Sooyoungie~” Sooyoung was cupping her ears. “Yaah! Why you call me Sooyoungie? It’s weird!” Tiffany pouting. “It’s not weird! It’s cute! Fine, let make this even for both of us. You can call me anything that you want.”

Sooyoung taps her chin. “I will call you Miyoung!” She laughs. “W-what?! No! Anything but please don’t Miyoung!”

“Why?”

“Cause it’s weird!”

“Then stop calling me Sooyoungie!”

“No! Sooyoungie is cute!”

“I will always call you Miyoung then!”

Tiffany keep pouting more. “Okay, I will call you Peter Pan. How’s that?” Sooyoung stop. “Why Peter Pan?”

“Cause you called me Tinkerbell.”

….

17 years old, they feelings were growing too. They might still think that they were best friend. But, they heart were talking more than best friend. Love.

“Sooyoung, look!” Tiffany was pointing at pink pyjama. “Don’t you think it’s cute?” She keep hitting Sooyoung’s arm playfully. They were acting like a lover. That’s what people around them thinking. “But it’s pink! Why you love pink too much Tiffany?”

She pouting. “Because pink is cute and pretty.” She giggles softly. “You know Tiffany, if you keep giggling over pink colour, we might getting late to school.”

….

They school was full with students girls and boys. Not only that, Tiffany was really popular among those students. Especially boys. Everyday, there will be some students left flower or chocolate on her  table.

“Looks like from your fans.” Sooyoung chuckles playfully. Tiffany was wrinkles her nose. “They just fans.”

Sooyoung taken back. What does she mean by just fans? She just shrugs it off.

School ended and there was a few boys who came to Tiffany’s table. “Tiffany noona, Kris hyung want to meet you at the rooftop.” Tiffany was blinks. She looks at Sooyoung. The tall girl just smiles a little and walks out from the classroom.

….

The tall girl had been waiting for her friend for almost 30 minutes. “Where the heck is she?” She mumbles softly while kicking a small stone. She feels someone was tugging her school shirt. She turn around and saw her friend. She smiles widely. “Hey, what did he tell you?” Sooyoung’s smiles immediately losing away when she looks at Tiffany’s weird expression. “What’s wrong?”

Tiffany shakes her head. “L-let just go home.” She pulls Sooyoung immediately before Kris can catch her.

….

“I thought you won’t meet me princess.” Kris grins widely. Tiffany scoffing. “Who’s your princess?” Kris make a thinking face. “I don’t know. I call you princess since cause you the popular girl in this school. Or maybe, you will be soon-to-be my princess?”

Tiffany just rolls her eyes. “I don’t even understand what boys thinking. I don’t even have a feelings towards you WuFan!” She said sternly. Kris furrow eyebrows. “You don’t? Then, I will make you to have feelings towards me.” He slowly walks forward to Tiffany.

She slowly back away with shaking legs. “W-what do you m-mean?” He trap her near the wall. “I was thinking that we can make a fun?” Slowly he leans closer try to catch her lips. Tiffany immediately kick his bulge hardly.

He groaning in pain on the floor, while Tiffany immediately run away from him to find Sooyoung.

….

Tiffany was sobbing while telling to Sooyoung about what happened. She hugs Tiffany tightly in her arms while caressing her back. “It’s okay, he won’t disturb you after this.” Sooyoung had been clutching her hand tightly when she remembered about what Kris do to Tiffany.

Peter Pan will protect Tinkerbell. Don’t worry. Sooyoung thought.

….

After that incident, Tiffany was afraid to go to school but Sooyoung make her confident and tell her to be brave. But still, she was holding Sooyoung’s hand very tightly and afraid that Sooyoung let her go.

Lucky for her, they both are same class and seat was beside each other. During the recess, Kris was come into they classroom. Immediately she hiding behind Sooyoung.

Sooyoung scoffing. “What do you want WuFan?” She ask firmly. “I want to talk to my princess. Can’t I?” Sooyoung coughs softly. “What? I don’t even hear any news about you were her boyfriend.” Tiffany was tugging Sooyoung’s school uniform very tightly.

“Who cares? I will make her to be mine soon. And that time you will know. Princess, come with me now.” He try to reach Tiffany but Sooyoung immediately holds his wrist. “She doesn’t like you dude.” Sooyoung try to sounds not pissed off.

Kris scoffing. “She will like me once she be mine.” He stubbornly want to reach Tiffany. Without say anything, Sooyoung punch his face. Tiffany was shocked with that sudden action. Once Kris was on the floor, she immediately pulls Tiffany with her out from the classroom and went to the rooftop.

Silence was take over between them. Sooyoung try to speak first. “Sorry. I didn’t even have intention to hit him.”Sooyoung bits her lower lips not dare to look at Tiffany.

Slowly Tiffany let her hand go and cupping her cheeks make Sooyoung looks at her. “But you saved me. Thank you for doing that for me Sooyoung.” Tiffany smiles softly while Sooyoung slowly looks at her. “Did you still remember about fairy tale stories?”

“Which story?”

“Hmm.. Tinkerbell and Peter Pan? You even called me Tinkerbell so I call you Peter Pan.” Sooyoung just quiet. Waiting for Tiffany to continue. “I call you Peter Pan cause Peter Pan always protect his Tinkerbell. So do you.” She caress Sooyoung’s cheeks gently.

“You always protect me.” Sooyoung holds her hands. “I do that because I love you.” Like a magic, they both leans closer and sharing a sweet kisses.

Maybe there’s a fairy tale are real. Don’t you think?