Promise

SooFany Collection

This will be a genderbender one shots. Enjoy o/


A couple was giggling and laughing in each other arms. “Seriously oppa, you should stop with that silly jokes!” She give a playfully glare at her boyfriend. “I know you going to laugh. That’s why I still keep all the silly jokes.” Her boyfriend chuckles. “Okay oppa, whatever you said.”

“Come on Tiffany, we need to get you home.”

“Aww but I don’t want to!” A man taps her nose. “Seriously Tiffany, you really need to go back now.”

“But Donghae oppa!” All he can do just chuckles and pinches her cheeks playfully.

….

“You really such a hard work Sooyoung. Don’t you want to drink first?” A man look at him and smiles. “It’s okay Mr Hwang. I’m good here.”

The older man could just sighs but then smiles when he think something. “You such a good man Sooyoung. Your parents took care of you very well. I’m pretty sure they really proud of you.” Sooyoung smiles softly as he heard parents. He does miss his parents so much. Since his parents dead, he took care his father company really well.

“Thanks Mr Hwang.”

“Please, just call me ahjussi.” A young man chuckles. “Yes ahjussi. Just call me if you need anything and I willing to help you.”

….

Tiffany just got back from her date with her boyfriend. She was tip toe quietly without getting caught by her parents. Well, mostly her father. “I think there’s no one here.” She was whispers to herself when suddenly someone turn on the lamp. She get a caught. She thought.

She turn and saw her father was just standing a few from her spot while cross his arms. “Where have you been this whole day Hwang Tiffany?” Mr Hwang asking with a harsh tone that make her jumps a bit. “I uh.. Meeting a friend.”

“Meeting a friend or you having a boyfriend out there?” Tiffany was shocked at the words boyfriend. “W-What? No of course not!”

“If your boyfriend has responsible, he should be meet me long ago.” With that, he went to his bedroom and left his daughter speechless.

Maybe that’s what Tiffany have been thinking. Why her boyfriend, Donghae didn’t even mention to meet his parents. And he didn’t even want to bring her to meet his parents. She shakes her head at that thought. “Maybe he busy.” She mutters softly.

 

The next day, she never received a message from him. Or even a call. That’s weird, she thought. Almost a whole day she didn’t even received anything. “Hey best friend! What’s so upset?” She sighs. “Nothing, it just this stupid didn’t even text me or call me.”

“Maybe he just busy. Why don’t you give him a call?” Tiffany shakes her head. “He didn’t even pick up my call.”

….

“P-Pardon?” Sooyoung was obviously are shocked with what he just heard. “You heard me Sooyoung. I want you to married my daughter.” He coughs softly. “I-Is there any reasons ahjussi?”

Mr Hwang just chuckles. “Don’t worry, it just a marriage. I already know you for so long. You such a nice man Sooyoung. You need a life now.”

Sooyoung didn’t know what to say. He feels that Mr Hwang is really nice and want him to have a good life too. “Alright ahjussi, I will gladly accept this marriage.” With a big smile on his face.

….

“WHAT? Are you seriously dad?!” Tiffany was panicked when her dad talk about marriage with other man. “But dad! You know that-“ “I know you already have boyfriend Tiffany but really? He didn’t even show up in front of me. And I already ask your soon to be husband and he gladly accept it.”

Tiffany can’t argue anything with her father. She sighs in defeated. She took her phone out and text his boyfriend.

….

A couple meet  at the usual place they always be. “Are you sure Tiffany? You getting married?” She sigh. “Yes oppa and why didn’t you meet my parents! My dad thought you such a bad man and even arrange this marriage for me!” She mad at him and the same time she hit his shoulders really hard. “Look, I’m sorry Tiffany for didn’t even to meet your parents. I’m busy okay?”

She looks at him with her soft eyes. “Are you sure? W-Will you be there and stop the wedding?” Donghae was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. “Yes Tiffany, I promise.” A promise that will broken without Tiffany know.

….

The wedding, what Tiffany thought was why time fly so fast. She stare at the mirror with no expression. What she been hope is that, wishing her boyfriend will be there and stop the wedding.

On the other hand, the groom was really nervous. He slaps his cheek to make he feels relax. “Relax Sooyoung. You can do this.”

And it begin, the ceremony of they wedding is starting. Sooyoung looks at his future wife walking on the isle with her father. He smiles widely at the view. Once Tiffany steps and stands beside him, she keep praying hard that Donghae will come and rescue her.

But he never come. Tiffany heartbroken.

….

A few days later, Sooyoung and Tiffany are staying in they new house that Sooyoung just brought. Buy she never show her smiles in front of her husband. He just sighs. He can’t do anything since his wife really hate him.

That night, Tiffany is getting pissed off when Donghae never call her or text her and he didn’t even pick up her call. She went to his house, trying her luck to see if he was there. Still remember the code, she open the door and search for him.

She found him but what make her feels really mad that he was on the bed with other woman. “OPPA!” She take a small vase from his bedroom and throws at him. “W-Wait Tiffany! I can explain!” She didn’t even give him a chance to talk. She runs to her car and drove away.

Tiffany was really mad and she was crying. She hit the steering madly and steps the gas more. She didn’t even realize that she got accident and lastly she heard there was ambulance came to the rescue.

….

Sooyoung was walking back and forth in front of the emergency room. He didn’t know that this will happen. Tiffany’s parents was on they way while he keep praying so his wife will be fine.

A few hours later, doctor came out and they rush to his side. “How is she?! Is she going to be fine?!” Mr Hwang trying to sooth his wife while Sooyoung trying to talk to the doctor. “How’s my wife doc?” Doctor’s reaction make Sooyoung feels worry. “She will going to be okay Mr Choi but there’s a problem.”

He stutter as he heard a problem. “W-What’s the problem?”

“She might can’t use her both legs anymore. Her both legs are paralysis. I’m sorry Mr Choi but you can visit her once we move her to the wad room.” The doctor give him a soft smiles and pats his shoulder before leave.

….

It’s already a month Sooyoung taking care of her. She can’t move her legs. She can’t feel her legs. All she has to do just seat on the wheel chair and let her husband push it for her. Sooyoung was the one who always been there for her, help her to bath and even when she need to go to toilet.

Since that day, Donghae never shown up. Tiffany hate him so much that she want to throw everything. She was wrong. And she know that. It’s everything was her fault.

Until one day, she feels anxious about her husband. “Why you nice to me?” Sooyoung look at her. “Because I’m your husband.”

“N-No I mean, you know how I hate you so much. But why you still be with me?”

“Tiffany, I have my responsibility too. Even you hate me that much, but I know. As a husband, I have to always take care of you.”

She was crying, no she was crying that there still someone always there for her. “Will you stop crying like a baby? I don’t even know why girls always crying like a baby. Aish.” She was speechless. She feels like she have heard that before.

She slowly reach her hand out to his cheek and whispers. “S-Summer?” He take her hand and holds it gently. “Why took you so long to remember me, Miyoung.”

 

FLASHBACK

“Yah Miyoung! Will you stop crying like a baby?” A little boy was scolded his best friend who keep crying. The Miyoung girl immediately stop crying. With that puffs cheeks, she look at him. “Look Miyoung, there’s something I want to promise to you.”

The little girl look at him and nods slowly. “I, as your Summer will always taking good care of you. And Summer will marry his Miyoung one day!”

Summer was happy to see Miyoung giggles again.

“Let’s remember that promised together.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Looks like you the one who forget my promised.” Sooyoung was pouting pretend like he was sulking. “I-I’m sorry. I t-thought you were dead!” Her husband was shocked at her statement. “What? Since when I dead?!”

Tiffany giggles at her husband action. “Silly, my father was the one told you were gone. So, I thought that you were dead. Don’t you know that I have been crying all day?” He smiles softly as his wife looks fine. “I’m sorry Tiffany. But I did kept my promised.” He was grinning from ear to ear that make Tiffany laughs.

Sooyoung leans close to her as he kisses her softly on her lips. While slowly pulls away, he whispers the words that Tiffany love to hear. “I love you, Miyoung.”