No Other

SooFany Collection

There’s a song call ‘No Other’ by Super Junior. When I heard that song, I want to fight for her. I want to show her that I love her so much.

 

“Girls! Congrats, we done it really well!” The kid leader Taeyeon was happy with the girls after the concert in Jakarta. “What next?” Sunny asked. “Manager oppa said we will going to Singapore!” She shouted.

 

Everyone in the backstage was so excited that they will going to have Girls & Peace live in Singapore.

 

On other hand, there’s a tall girl who have been looking the eye smile girl since the beginning of the show. Hyoyeon tapped her shoulders. “Hey, when do you want to tell her?” Sooyoung just smile.

 

….

 

Sometimes, I was wondering. Will she accept me with all her heart?

 

Soshi members are having a practice in the SM studio room. They were practicing so hard for they world tour. “I really can’t wait for the next concert.” Jessica said.

 

Yoona nodded. While Yuri is cuddling Seohyun in her arms. “Aigoo! Could you do not cuddling each other? It’s really sick!”

 

“Whatever Tae, you just jealous. Because Sunny is busy with her PSP.” Yuri show her merong. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

 

While Tiffany, was looking around. Looking for someone. “Tiffany, what are you looking for?” Hyoyeon asked. “Oh, I just looking for Sooyoung. Did you see her?”

 

Hyoyeon almost want to tell Tiffany about the plan. But she immediately say, “I don’t know. I think she was looking for food. Who knows, she the shikshin.” She chuckled. Tiffany smiled.

 

While they were laughing and giggling, Sooyoung was coming full with the food. “Girls, I brought food!” Everyone was look at Sooyoung. “FOOD!”

 

They were like a children when they see food. They eyes were sparkling. “You guys go ahead. I’m going somewhere.”

 

“Arasso!” Sooyoung just chuckled. After the tall girl went out, Tiffany was frowning. She feels alone when Sooyoung was not around.

….

 

She doesn’t want to feel alone, she went to the rooftop. She remember this rooftop. This is the place where Sooyoung comfort her when she was cried a lot.

 

“I miss her.” She mumbled.

 

While she still didn’t look back, someone was close her eyes. “Y-Yah! Wh-Who?!” She turn around and saw the tall girl grinning at her.

 

“Y-Yah! You scared me. Aish!” She laughed. “I scared you? Sorry Fany. By the way, why you here?”

 

Tiffany sighed. “I just feels lonely. There’s no reason with it. Wait, I’m the one who should asked you that!” She frowned. Sooyoung chuckled.

 

“Me? Do you really want to know?” Tiffany nodded eagerly. “Why don’t you close your eyes.” Tiffany groaned. “Just for awhile.” Tiffany closed her eyes while stomped her feet. “Don’t peeking.”

 

She doesn’t know why she feels her heartbeat was fast. Like there was a good thing will happen. Tiffany open her eyes immediately when she feels someone hugging from her back.

 

“S-Soo?” Sooyoung was back hugging her while holding the ring in front of Tiffany.

 

“I don’t know how to say this. But, I hope you understand what I’m going to tell you.” Tiffany was shocked.

 

Sooyoung hold Tiffany’s shoulders and make her turned. Sooyoung took a deep breath before talk. She kneeling while holding the ring.

 

“Will you… Marry me?”

 

Tiffany was crying a lot. She cry not because she doesn’t like it. She cry because she was too happy. Tiffany didn’t say anything but she kneeling and hugging Sooyoung tightly.

 

“I was too happy that I was crying a lot Sooyoung. But, thank you. Thank you for feel my heart with your heart. And yes, I do.”Sooyoung smiled.

 

“I was happy when you took care of me before. You the only one who can make me smile widely and laugh a lot. There’s no other but only you. Thank you, for let me enter your heart Miyoung.” She grined.

Tiffany pushed her. “Yah! I told you before don’t call me by that name.” She frowned. “Why? You don’t like it? It think it’s cute.” She smiled. They both were playfully on the rooftop.

 

Sooyoung pulled Tiffany’s a little closer. “Did you know?” She whispered. “Know what?” Tiffany was blurred.

 

“That I..” Kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

 

“… love…” Kissed Tiffany’s nose.

 

“… you.” They both were kissing passionately. The kiss was full with love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aww! Why they both so cute!”

 

“Sunny, shut up!”

 

 


 

Enjoyed ^^

Sorry for take to long to update it ><