My one last wish

SooFany Collection

Sooyoung's POV

Me, Yuri and Tiffany are best friends since we 6 years old. We stay together in one house. Thanks to my parents, they buy for us a house.

 

Since we were best friends, we always together what ever happen.

 

There's a thing that I never feels before. Love.

 

I think I fall in love with Tiffany. Who can blame her? She cute and her eye smile that can make all guys and girls falling for her.

 

One day, I have to go to Japan. Before I go, I make a confession.

 

"Urmm.. Hey Fany. Thanks for coming." I said. "Of course I came. We were best friends." She smiled with her eyes.

 

Oh God, why she so cute!

 

"So, what you want to talk about?" Oh man, she already asked.

 

"Err.. Oh yeah! I just wanna say... Dear Hwang Tiffany, would you be girlfriend?" There, I already did that.

 

She kinda little shocked. "I'm sorry, I still don't know." She said while look down.

 

"Well, uh.. It's okay. I will give you in 3 days. I will wait for your answer." Then, I stands up and went for a cab to go to airport.

 

Will she accept me? I'm scared if she don't.

 

3 days later, I arrived at Incheon Airport. I took a cab and went to our house. Strange, no one home. I wonder where are they.

 

So, I take a walk to the park and I saw 2 familiar faces. Oh, it's them. I wanna to go to them suddenly...

 

"Yuri, how should I tell Sooyoung? I don't like her more than a friend. I love you. Only you." I heard Tiffany said.

 

"Don't worry Fany, just tell her the truth. She will understand. Don't worry about me. I can wait for you. You know that I love you so much."

 

I feels like my cheeks wet. Maybe I'm crying. I just went to Japan only for 3 days! And this what happened?! I shouted in my mind.

 

I just running as fast as I can to our house. I should tell them the truth. I thought. I write the letter. And I put it on my desk with hospital letter.

 

My head hurt. I need to sleep. So I just sleep.

 

Author's POV

Soon, the couple holding hand in hand walk to they house. They went inside and "Eh, looks like she's back." Yuri said when she saw Sooyoung's shoe.

 

"Let's watch the TV first. Maybe she just got home and tired. She need sleep. Just wait for dinner." Tiffany said while Yuri just nodded.

 

Night came and the couple decided to wake Sooyoung up. They both went to Sooyoung's room and went straight to her.

 

"Soo, wakey wakey. Let's eat dinner outside." Tiffany try to wake her but failed. She didn't wake up even thou Tiffany mention dinner.

 

"Soo?" Tiffany worried. On other hand, Yuri keep crying while read the letters. "Fany, I think you should read this." She gave Tiffany the letters that Sooyoung write.

 

To my best friends,

If you guys read this letter, which mean I'm gone. Sorry if I didn't tell the truth. Actually, I went to Japan the meet the doctor. Not holiday. I'm having a brain tumor since I was young. When I got here, I saw both of you talking with each other at the park. Looks like my wish just gone like that. Tiffany, my one last wish is I want to spending time with you for a day. Only a day but you said you have to meet Yuri. Looks like my love for you are not good enough to beat Yuri. And seems like both of you already together huh? I heard everything. So congrats to both of you. And Yuri, please take care of Tiffany. I know how much you guys love each other :') Tiffany, I love you.

From your best friend,

Sooyoung <3

 

Tiffany was crying so hard. Yuri just hugged her girlfriend to comfort her. Both of them cry. They didn't know that Sooyoung was there and heard everything.

 

"Soo, I'm *sobs* sorry. I'm so blind. *sobs* I promised I will be *sobs* a good girlfriend to Yuri." Tiffany said while sobbing.

 

Yuri don't have anything to said. She just crying while hugged her girlfriend. She know that Tiffany also love Sooyoung, it just Tiffany can't see it.

 

5 years later, Yuri and Tiffany already married and have a daughter. They name they daughter, 'Kwon Sooyoung'.

 

Here other chapter.

Sorry for spoiling this chapter ^^