I will protect you

SooFany Collection

Only thing I do is sigh. I hate my life. I was like a princess! Daddy don't let me do anything unless if my bodyguard was there with me.

 

But the thing is my bodyguard is my childhood friends and she is a girl. When we still young, we always playing together. Like hide and seek, running, etc.. etc..

 

My mommy passed away when I was young. Since that, my daddy don't let me play outside. He said he don't know how to take care of me since he was a man.

 

I was sad that time because I can't play with my close friend anymore.

 

I don't know why but suddenly she became my bodyguard. "I want to know why." I said.

 

"Why what?" She asked. "Why and how you became my bodyguard."

 

Flashback

The 10 years old girl are waiting for her friend to playing. But, her friend's father who come out and he said he want to talk with her.

 

"Looks like you really close with my daughter. And you care about her do you?" Ahjussi asked that girl. She just nodded.

 

"I just love to see her smile. And I want her to be happy even thou her mother already passed away." The girl replied. Ahjussi just nodded meaning he understand.

 

"Would you like to be her bodyguard one day?" The girl look up to see ahjussi face. She was smiling widely.

 

Ahjussi just chuckled. He added "But, in one condition. You have to go to your home and practice about fighting. And I don't want you to meet her for 10 years. Can you do that?"

 

The girl just nodded. She understand why ahjussi asked her to do this.

 

End flashback

"So, that's the reason why you gone for 10 years?" The tall girl just nodded.

 

"You know, I did promise you."

 

Flashback ( After she met her friend's father )

"Hey Miyoungie, I will promise something." The thin girl said while smile widely.

 

"What is it?" "One day, I will coming back to you and I will always to protect you whatever happen."

 

End flashback

"That I will comeback and to protect you. See? Now I already became your bodyguard." The tall girl said while smiling.

 

The other girl hugged her while crying. "I thought I will going to lose you Youngie."

 

The tall girl hugged back. "Fany, I did said I will comeback." They pull out from the hug.

 

"I promise you that I will protect you what ever happen. And please don't cry." Sooyoung said while wiped Tiffany's tears by using her thumb.

 

"And you know what?" The tall girl added. "What?"
 

"I love you."