Feels You

SooFany Collection

Tiffany’s POV

All I can do is just feeling someone face, hear some voices. Because I can’t see anything. I’m blind. I’m being like this since that accident. The accident that haunt me.

 

I’m crying. Crying at the back seat while listening to my parents who fighting over nothing. I don’t understand adult at all. Why they keep fighting over nothing? And then being divorced? I keep crying instead of fighting back.

Crying. Yes, still crying until I don’t even know for how long. And the last thing I feels, we had this very big accident.

I woke up. I open my eyes. But I didn’t see anything. I screams in sorrow. “Tiffany! Relax, we here!” The voices that always make me feels better. My aunt and uncle. Always there for me when my parents fight.

They sooth me slowly. And tell me everything about what happened. I’m blind. Like really blind. And there’s no one who willingly donor they eyes. Who doesn’t? Lastly, they told me that my parents can’t make it. They can’t make it. I cries.

 

Since that, my aunt and uncle taking a good care of me. Helping me to do something. Lucky for me, Seohyun was here with me all the time. Seohyun, my sweet lovely cousin that I love. “Thanks for being here for me.” I whispers softly. Almost in tears. I feels her caressing my cheek lovely. “It’s okay, unnie have been helped me a lot. I will help you this time.”

I feels like I’ve been burden her or something. I don’t want to make her worry about me.

 

….

 

“Unnie should hold me tightly okay? It so crowded here. And eomma want to cook lunch before 1PM.” I nod and holding her arm very tightly. I’m still not suitable with this blindness. I need to learn from it. “Urm Seohyun, I need to go to toilet.”

“Want me to company you?”

“No, it’s okay. I will go by myself.”

“Are you sure unnie?” I just nod. I don’t want to burden her just want to help me. From this moment, I should help myself with this kind of situation. “Okay, if you say so. Take care unnie. I will find you and don’t go anywhere to far.”

Chuckles. “I’m blind and how can I go so far?” Gosh this cousin of mine. How can I go far away with this state? Okay, how should I go to toilet? And how can I find the toilet? I use my stick to walk and try to ask people about the toilet.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Thanks, your vegetables are so refreshing.”

“Ah really young lady? Thank you. And you look really pretty.”

“Thank you. I should go now. Thanks for the vegetables. Bye!”

Smell of vegetables that are refreshing. Vegetables are healthy but I don’t even get it why a lot of people doesn’t like veggie that much. Try to go back to my car, I saw this girl who’s like try looking for something. What was she looking for?

I decided to go and help her seems like she can’t see. “Hi Miss, can I help you?”

“Huh? O-oh y-yes please! I was wondering where’s toilet?” Chuckles at her statement. Where did she look when she talking?

“Uhm Miss? I’m right behind you.”

“O-oh sorry!” Almost got choke. Are you kidding me? She look extremely beautiful. Is this what people call love at the first sight?

“Uhm. Excuse me?”

“A-ah sorry. I’m Sooyoung, and Miss?”

“Oh, I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you in this way.”

“You, blind?”

“Accident, yeah.” She looks so sad. I feels sorry. “Are you alone?”

“No, I’m with my cousin. She looking for groceries.”

“Miss Tiffany, you know with you like this, it’s very dangerous when you alone. Why you not with your cousin?” I don’t know why but her eyes, nose and even lips look just like Sojin. “Oh yeah I almost forgot, I need to go toilet so yeah.”

“Want me to help you?”

“No it’s okay. I j-just doesn’t want to burden people around me.”

“Don’t be like that Miss, here let me help you.” I take her arm and gently lead her to the toilet. 

 

….

 

“Thanks for helped me uh Sooyoung right?”

“Yes and it’s really nothing Miss.” She rolls her eyes. Oh dear, she blind but how come she being so gorgeous? “Please, don’t call me miss. I’m Tiffany. Just call me Tiff or Fany or Tiffany.” Chuckles. “Sorry for calling you Miss. So, where’s your cousin Tiffany?”

“She said just stay and don’t go anywhere. So, I will just wait here.” I nods. “Is it okay if I stay here until your cousin be here?”

She shakes her head. How cute. “I don’t want you to wait. You might be busy so it’s okay.” “I’m okay, it’s really dangerous let you alone here to be honest.”

Our eyes met, and that moment. I found how beautiful is her eyes. “Sooyoung?”

“A-ah yes?”

“Can I touch your face?”

I blinks. “I want to remember your face so we can meet again. Seems like you very honest with me.”

“Sure, why not.” I look at how she slowly lift her both arms to touch my face. I just wait and let her hands touch it. This touch, it so warm.

She slowly caresses my face as I try to hide my feelings.

“Sooyoung? Are you there?”

“U-uh! Oh, y-yes I’m here.” Why did I even blushing madly? Thank God she can’t see me. “Hope we can meet again soon Sooyoung. And thanks for helped.”

Yeah, I hope I can meet her again.

“UNNIE!” I blinks when I heard someone shouting. I look at the other side that someone was running here. “Hey easy there, slow down. Is she your cousin Miss?” I look at this girl that who look innocent. Chuckles. No wonder they cousins. Too much different from behaviour.

“Sorry for making you trouble! I shouldn’t let my cousin wandering alone.” Chuckles. “It’s okay Miss. I’m not trouble. It’s not like it was a big thing. Oh and by the way, I’m Sooyoung.”

“Oh, hi! I’m Seohyun. Nice to meet you. And unnie, let’s go now. Eomma keep calling me!” Whining and pouting like a kid. Looking at her and I just remember about my sister. “Oh! I’m sorry but I should go now. Uhm Seohyun, keep your eyes on your cousin. Oh and, can I have your number?”

I took my pen and I give it to her with small paper.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I don’t even know why I missed her. It’s weird. The feelings of touching her face are really weird. “Unnie, what are you thinking? You have been like that since two days ago.” Am I? Is that obvious? “Am I really obvious Seohyun?” I start to talk as I feels like she was blinking in confusion. “What do you mean unnie?”

I sighs. “Seohyun, is there will be anyone who can be with me? With my condition like this?” As I said that, I feels her hand caress my hand while I look down. Try to hold my tears. “Unnie, your eyes is the only problem. But other people can see how pretty you are. How pretty your heart is. Unnie has such a warm heart and beautiful heart too. If there someone who really love you and will taking care of you, they willing to be stay by your side.”

That was very bold answer. My cousin Seohyun, here words are really impress me. I don’t even know how to reply when she said that. As we talk, I heard her phone was ringing. “Hello? Ah it’s you unnie? Want to talk to her? Okay wait, I will give this to her.” Feels the tap on my shoulder. “Unnie, this Sooyoung want to talk to you.”

As I heard that name, I quickly grab the phone and answer the call.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I look at my phone. I was wondering about that girl Tiffany. Should I give her a call? What is she doing right now? Is she okay? Gosh too many questions in my head right now. But if I call, what should I talk?

Without thinking, I dial the number.

BEEP BEEP

Please pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

My heart drop. Her cousin such a fast pick up the phone. “Uh, hello? Is this Seohyun? It’s me Sooyoung. Is Tiffany there? Can I talk to her?” I wait as I heard Seohyun said she will give phone to her. Okay, don’t be nervous. What should I tell her?

As soon as I heard her voice, “Are you free? Want to hang out with me?”

 

….

 

I can’t believe that I was waiting in front of their house. While leaning my back at my car. As soon as I saw Seohyun helping her, immediately I went to them and help her. “Don’t worry Seohyun, I will take over here.” I smiles. “Make sure to keep watching her okay Sooyoung unnie?”

Chuckles. “Yeah sure. You can trust me.”

 

….

 

Our day was just smooth. We went to have lunch, walked together around the mall and the park. People keep looking weird at us. Maybe because she was blind and it was weird to see me walking with her while giggling and laughing. It’s almost dinner time as we just talking.

This whole day, all I could focus is only to see her beautiful face that I can’t avoid it. Silently in the car, until we arrived at her house.

“Thank you for today. I really had fun!”

“That’s good to know. We should hang out more often.”

“Thank you and goodnight Sooyoung. Drive safety.” Before she can rubbing the door, I hold her wrist. “Tiffany?”

She was facing me but I know that she can’t see me. “Yes?” Her voices are like music into my ear. And my heart start to feels weird. Almost blow up. “Uhm.. Tiffany… This is weird to me but..”

 I didn’t even try finish my words as I feels she cupped my both cheeks in her hands as she caresses these cheeks. She gave me a soft smiles that I love. “For me, it’s weird too. I just got to know you but my heart take it weird. Sooyoung, am I falling for you?”

I didn’t even say anything. All I could think is that, she have a same thought like me. “Feels you like this, even just touch you. I can sense that I’m falling for you really hard. Are you, feelings the same way like I do?” I stop, I don’t know how to say. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to-“

I can’t think straight. I didn’t realize that I kissed her. Fully, on the lips.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I told her but she didn’t say anything and even move a bit. Maybe I was going too far. “S-sorry, I didn’t mean to-“ I feels plump on my lips. Plump? Is this her lips? Oh gosh, my mind was blank. She actually kissed me! She took my first ever kiss! As I feels like she going to pull away, I immediately pulls her and deepen the kisses. Oh God, can I have this kiss more often?

Our kiss was soft yet passionate. She took over a kiss as I open my mouth slightly to let her my lips. I was . I can’t believe it. Even it just a kiss but she make me moaned. We keep kissing and we didn’t even realized that we almost try to take off our clothes. That was embarrassing.

She was playfully coughs. “That was y for someone who can’t see anything, Miss Hwang.” Chuckles. “And that was really hot for making someone blind crazily.” Before I could get out, she pecks my cheek and whispers. “I love you.” The three words. Three words that make my heart go boom.

She was the first person say to me I love you. I didn’t realized that my eyes got teary because I feels she wiping my tears away with her thumb. “Why you crying babe?” Babe, I have been dreaming for someone to call me babe. “Nothing it just that, I c-can’t believe. There someone who willingly to accept me. Even with my situation like this.”

I try to hide the sad voices but I can’t. It’s hard to hide it. “Tiffany, everyone is not perfect. Even the other couple who are having a complete eyes, but it still not use if there’s no beautiful heart right? I love you because you have such a beautiful heart Tiffany. Even you can’t see, but I can clearly see how beautiful yet gorgeous you are.”

“I’m so lucky.”

“No, I’m the one who lucky to have you Tiffany. I love you.”

 


So, I heard that someone need a sequel for 'Am I Truly In Love?'

Should I make it? :)