Me + You = Love

SooFany Collection

Sooyoung and Tiffany have been married for a year now. They were happy even thou they always busy with work. But, they manage to handle it. For them, love is important than work.

 

The married couple sitting on the couch while watching the television even thou it’s not the best show. “Hey Youngie, do you still remember the day when you were proposed to me?” Tiffany said while playing with Sooyoung’s hand. Sooyoung look at Tiffany while smiling.

 

“Yes, I do remembered. It’s so hard to forget."

 

….

 

The tall girl was holding something in her hand. It’s like, a little box in her hand. She was waiting for someone in the garden. There’s got her friends with her in the garden. The tall girl can’t keep calm since today is the day where she will propose to her girlfriend.

 

Her best friend Hyoyeon tapped her shoulder. “Relax dude, it will be fine. Just, don’t shutter.” She chuckled. Sooyoung give her a warm smile. “Yeah, thank you for your advice Hyo. I became more nervous since you guys all here to be witnesses for my propose.”

 

They all laughed. “Yeah right. Just pretend that we didn’t have here.” The blonde girl name Jessica said. “Oh, there she is.” Hyoyeon whispered in Sooyoung’s ear.

 

“Good luck!” They said and give her a thumbs up.

 

The tall girl was nervous all of the sudden. Yeah, she did proposed once but that was asking to be her girlfriend. But this time, she will going to ask to be her wife. They have been couple for 10 months. So, this is what Sooyoung think in her head.

 

“Hey Youngie, sorry for making you wait.” She eye smiling at the tall girl. That’s the reason why Sooyoung always melted. Because of Tiffany’s charm, they call it eye smile. Sooyoung gulped. “H-Hey, y-you look p-pretty.” She almost shutter. But she need to cover her shutter. Her eye smile still stuck on her pretty face. “Thank you Youngie. You look pretty too.” She kissed on Sooyoung’s cheek.

 

“So, what is the thing you want to talk about Youngie?” The tall girl was almost forgot the reason why she asked Tiffany to come here. “Well actually Tiffany, there’s something that I want to ask you.”

 

She kneeling in front of her girlfriend and took out the little box that she keep holding. Tiffany was gasped what did Sooyoung hold. “Y-Youngie?”

 

“Dear Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, are you willing to be my wife and stay by my side forever?” Sooyoung give her a warm and gentle smile.

 

Tiffany’s eyes got teary. She feels that, Sooyoung’s word are meaningful to her. “Yes Youngie, with all my heart.” Sooyoung smiling widely after what Tiffany said. Then, her friends came out from bushes. “Congratulations!” They said in unison. Jessica went to beside Tiffany and hug her best friend.

 

“Aww.. I’m really happy for you Tiffany. You are so lucky to have Sooyoung as your wife.” Jessica smiled. “Thank you Jessi.” She eye smiling.

 

Sooyoung almost forgot something. Something that really important. “Oh I almost forgot! Tiffany, can you give me your hand?” Tiffany blinked. “My hand?” Sooyoung just nodded. Tiffany hold out her hand. Sooyoung took her hand and put the ring inside her finger.

 

Hyoyeon poked Sooyoung’s head. “Yah, how come you forgot to put the ring?” Sooyoung just smiling like an idiot. While Tiffany just chuckled.

 

….

 

“The best part is, you forgot to put the ring in my finger.” Tiffany chuckled. Sooyoung blushed. “Y-Yah! It just that, I was so happy because you accept me. Aish!” She face palm herself.

 

Tiffany hold her both wrist and pull away from her face. “Aww.. No need to hide your cute blushing face” She chuckled.

 

“I love you Tiffany. With all my heart.”

 

Tiffany smiled faintly. “I love you too Youngie. So much.”

 

Sooyoung cupped both Tiffany’s cheeks and pulled for a kiss. While Tiffany put her hands around Sooyoung’s neck. They both pull out from the kiss because they need an oxygen.

 

“Do you want to know something Tiffany?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Me plus you is equal too love.” Sooyoung grinned.

 

“Aww… You adorable Youngie.” She pinched Sooyoung’s cheek lightly.

 

“By the way, what are we going to plan next Youngie?”

 

“How about….. Having a baby?”