Our first anniversary

SooFany Collection

Hello :)

Sorry for not update :(

I need a computer to update this ^^

So, here my updated :)

This chapter Sooyoung is a guy, Tiffany is a girl.

Genderbender chapter ^^

 

Sooyoung's POV

My name is Sooyoung and I'm a guy. I have girlfriend her name is Tiffany.

 

I'm 17 years old but my girlfriend 18. My girlfriend is older than me.

 

But for me, age are nothing. Love is more important than age. But school is totally not same. I have to go to other school while she in Seoul.

 

But we still can meet each other since I have a bike. Everyday I send her to school and home.

 

Tiffany like pink. I mean, really really loove it! Girl, of course like pink. Haha

 

Tiffany's POV

My name is Tiffany and I have a cute boyfriend who are younger than me. I love him so much since we met.

 

He really care about me. Everywhere I want to go, he will send me. He said he don't want anything happen to me. Aww.. Please don't jeolus :P Haha

 

Author's POV

"Here." The tall guy give his girlfriend helmet.  The girl wear her helmet and seat on the bike while hug her boyfriend. "Where we want to go?" Tiffany asked her boyfriend.

 

"Hmm.. Where do you want?" He asked back. "Hmm.. Movie?" Sooyoung chuckled. "Okay then, let's go."

 

At shopping mall

 

"What movie you want to watch noona?" Tiffany chuckled. "Please don't call me noona, baby. Sounds like I'm too old." She whined.

 

"Haha. Okay baby. I wouldn't." He smiled.

 

After the movie

 

"That was the best movie ever!" Tiffany shouted while Sooyoung just chuckled. "Come on, let's go to eat. Your little boyfriend are hungry. Oh, scratch that. Your little boyfriend are starving~" It's her boyfriend turn to whined.

 

"Aww.. My little shikshin starving? Okay, let's go to eat."

 

The couple went to restaurant and order what to eat. After 30 minutes, the couple went the park.

 

"Baby, do you still remember this park?" Tiffany asked. "Of course I do. The place where I confessed my feelings to you." He smiled.

 

"Babe, close your eyes." Sooyoung said. "Uh? oh, okay." She obey what her boyfriend ask. While Tiffany close her eyes, Sooyoung knee down infront his girlfriend and put in the ring in Tiffany's finger.

 

Tiffany was shocked. Her boyfriend just smile. "For our first anniversary, this ring is for you. Meaning that everyone knows that you are mine." He smiled.

 

"Thank you so much babe. I love it and I love you." Tiffany said. They both shared a long passionate kiss. Suddenly, they heard thunderstorm.

 

The couple run to the big tree and stay there. They both smile to each other and share a passionate kiss again.

 

Sorry for spoiling this chapter xD

I hope you guys like it :)