Almost Gone

SooFany Collection

I love to see you smile. I love to see when you laugh. I love to see everything about you. But, I’m scared to tell that I like you. That I love you. And the same time, I’m scared if I lost you.

 

What should I do to tell you that I love you?

 

“Tiffany, I brought you something.” She grinned. I love those grins.

 

“Something?” I asked. She pull her hands up with the plastic bags in her hands. “Here, I brought you spaghetti. You told me that you miss spaghetti so much.” She smiled. Her smile, I always love to see her smile.

 

I smiled in response and I nodded. “Sure and thank you Youngie.” I always call her Youngie instead of Sooyoung. Because it sounds cute to call you that Youngie.

 

Everyday, I miss her so much.

 

Everyday, I want to see her.

 

Everyday, I keep lying to myself that I don’t love her.

 

The truth, I love her. So much.

 

I got a text message from her.

 

“Can we meet?”

 

She want to meet me? I wonder why. I went to the café to meet her.

 

“Yes Youngie? Something wrong?” She look at me.

 

“Know what? I got a letter to continue study in America!” She said happily. Wh-What?

 

I frowned. Her smile gone.

 

“What’s wrong? You don’t like it? I thought I want to ask you if you want to come with me.” I shook my head.

 

“No, it’s okay. You can go and continue to study. It’s your dream.” I fake smiled. She sighed.

 

“Are you sure Tiffany? I thought you want to come with me.” Yeah, I guess I’m still lying to my heart.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

 

I’m still lying to myself. Why I’m so ego?

 

Trust me, that time, I just want to kill myself.

 

Saturday morning, today is the day where I have to go to the airport to say goodbye. But I don’t want to come. So, I sent her a text message.

 

“Youngie, I’m sorry I couldn’t catch you and say goodbye. I got headache.”

 

Youngie, I’m so sorry.

 

15 minutes, I feels uneasy. I really want to tell her so bad before it’s to late. I ran away from home to the airport to meet her before it’s too late.

 

I ran to the receptionist.

 

“Excuse me miss, is flight to America is gone?”

 

“Hmm.. Yes it is. About 5 minutes ago.”

 

Sh-She’s gone? I was too late. I sat on the beach lifeless. She’s gone now. And I didn’t even tell her that I love her.

 

I cry.

 

“See? You crying huh?”

 

Huh? That voice? I look up and I saw her.

 

“Youngie?! I thought you already gone.” I hugged her tight. I really miss this embrace.

 

“That’s the reason why I asked you to come with me. I know you can’t live without me.” 

 

She grinned. I pouted.

 

“Is there something you want to tell me Tiffany?” I gasped. I almost forgot that.

 

“Actually Youngie, I really wanted to tell this. But I’m scared that you will leave me.” She nodded. “What is it?”

 

I took a deep breath before I could talk.

 

“I love you so much Youngie.” She smiled widely.

 

We kissed passionately.

 

“I love you too.”

 

I almost lost her that time. I’m glad that I didn’t lose her.