Nerd and Charming

SooFany Collection

"Hey Soo! Please be my girlfriend!"

"Soo, I love you!"

 

The tall girl walk through the school corridor to the classroom. While the other was fangirling over her. She went to the class and took a seat beside the window.

 

She love to watch the view. She feels calm.

 

While the other girl..

 

"Hey, watch out! Look where you going nerdy!"

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!"

 

The nerdy girl keep apologizing while bows. The other girl just hissed and walk away.

 

"I wish I was not born." She mumbles.

 

*~*

 

"Sooyoung, want to come with us?" Yuri, Sooyoung's best friend asked.

 

"Sorry, not this time. I want to go somewhere else."

 

"Suits yourself."

 

Sooyoung walk through the school corridor. At time like this, no one at school. Except for Sooyoung's class. She was looking at her phone while walking. And she didn't realized there someone in front of her.

 

#THUD

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." The girl packing her stuff on the floor without looking at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung was about to scold her but she didn't. She was staring at her.

 

So cute.

 

She thought. "I have to go now." She ran away without looking at her.

 

The tall girl saw something on the floor. It was handkerchief.

 

Maybe it was her.

 

She take the handkerchief and went to the bookstore. That's the reason why she doesn't want to follow Yuri and the others. She want to find a book.

 

Choi Sooyoung is the charming girl who have a fans in her school. But she kinda hate it. She went to the school just want to study. Not to be a popular.

 

*~*

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" The doe eyed girl asked concernly.

 

"I'm okay Yoona. Don't worry about me." She smiles.

 

Hwang Tiffany is the girl who are people call her 'Nerdy' because she wear the spectacles. She have to wear it because she have to. She can't see clearly without spectacles.

 

Tiffany and Yoona are neighbourhood. They both always play together, walk to school together.

 

"Unnie, I should go now. Taecyeon oppa want to treat me." Tiffany nodded.

 

When the doe eyed girl gone, she sighed. She walk to the next corridor and choose a book. She put her hand in her pocket but felt nothing.

 

She was shocked because no handkerchief in her pockets.

 

"That was my only gift from mom." She mumbles.

 

Her mother passed away when she was 12. She stay with her father and her brother. That handkerchief was her present from her mother. She really love it so much.

 

*~*

 

The tall girl walk to the next corridor and saw a  girl with a spectacles crying while sitting on the floor. She try to approach her slowly.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

 

The crying girl look at the girl with a teary eyes.

 

"I lost my precious thing."

 

"What is it?"

 

"A handkerchief."

 

The tall girl was shocked to hear handkerchief.

 

Is this that girl?

 

She thought. She snap from her thought and take out the handkerchief from her pocket  and hand it to her.

 

"Is this yours?" The crying girl was stop crying after she saw the handkerchief.

 

She still didn't see that was Choi Sooyoung the charming girl in they school. After a few minutes blurry, she look up and saw the charming girl Sooyoung was in front of her.

 

She shocked and take a back steps after she took her handkerchief.

 

"Y-You S-Sooyoung right?" She just nodded.

 

What a cute girl.

 

She giggles. "Well, yeah it's me." She smiles.

 

"Can I know your name?"

 

"T-Tiffany. Hwang T-Tiffany."

 

Sooyoung chuckles. "Don't be so nervous. I'm not going to eat you. By the way, you so cute. Can I kiss you?"

 

Tiffany was shocked what did she heard. She thought she was dreaming. But it was real. Choi Sooyoung was kiss her on the lips.

 

She can't believe that the charming girl was kiss her. Sooyoung pull out the kiss and grins.

 

"I kissed you already. Can I be your girlfriend?"

 

"Wh-What?!"

 


Hey guys. Sorry for not update this ^^

Here's the updated :3 Enjoy~