#5.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five

 

 

I took to simply watching and observing with growing anger, the way 2NE1 walked around my house.

 

MY house.

 

They trotted and skipped around as if it was anyone’s house but mine. They probably thought it was Big Bang’s house. Even if they did think it was my house, I doubt they’d stop treating it as their own.

 

I hadn’t spoken to any of them. Not since…morning. Not after what Jiyong said, and after everyone seemed to support him. And I was sure I wouldn’t speak to them anytime in the near future. Hah. Serve them right, I don’t care.

 

“Holy Jin Hee, why couldn’t you just refuse when dad said you’d be having babysitters?” I muttered under my breath and continued watching CL sitting on Jiyong’s lap reading his rap composition.

 

It was late afternoon, and humid outside, which was probably why Miss Coconut tree (Dara) had the Air conditioning at full swing. It now resembled something like the Arctic Circle.

 

And the electricity. Nope, I don’t suppose YG or 2NE1 would pay that up.

 

I sighed walking into the kitchen. There was no one there; everyone was busy doing stuff in the living room. Actually, I didn’t even understand why they’d come here. For CL to ask Jiyong to compose rap, okay, I saw them at….ahem, work. But for Dara, Minzy, Bom and the other guys to sit and fold paper cranes…couldn’t they do that at their place? I’d have to be the one who picks up the bits and pieces of paper later on.

 

I drank some water and leaned my head against the refrigerator. It was cool. My head had started throbbing again, and I didn’t want to take another aspirin. I’d already taken two.

 

Why was I even here? To be some…servant girl? Much as I know I’m living with a few idiotic and stupid kpop stars…I thought, yeah, they would be angels. But no, I found they were evil. Never mind, I could live with that. But for Jiyong to say…that I was a maid…

 

That really hurt me. Hurt me beyond words. I understand he doesn’t want anyone to know about me living together with them as much as I didn’t…but couldn’t he have let me handle it? Saying I was Taeyang’s cousin would be way better than saying I was a maid.

 

I’ve decided I’m going to hate Jiyong. For the time being.

 

 

I continued leaning my head on the cool side of the refrigerator. Not long was I doing that, when I head footsteps coming into the kitchen. I turned around to see CL looking for a glass of water.

 

“Oh um…here” I gave her a bottle of mineral water and she smiled.

 

“Gomawo err…”

 

“Jin Hee” I replied. She smiled a bit wider.

 

“Gomawo Jin Hee-ssi,” then she noticed my weary expression. “Is something wrong? Aren’t you feeling well?”
 

 

“Ah…it’s nothing much, a headache”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter