#29.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To celebrate 100 subscribers, I'd requested for a new poster... xD It's amazing right?

... Actually no -_- That was an excuse. I've always wanted to request from this shop... forgive me for changing the posters again and again >< You don't mind do you?

Twenty Nine

 

 

Two months later

 

“YAH! LEE JINHEE!” The classroom door banged open. Please no. This was the 28th one today.

 

“What?” I answered through gritted teeth from where I was sitting in my seat.

 

“Are they really coming?” The upperclassman started swooning.

 

“Yes they are. Now,” I rummaged in my bag for a very heavy book. “If you don’t mind, LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled and threw the book at the door which slammed shut hurriedly.

 

A few minutes later the door banged open again.

 

“Who is Lee Jinhee?” A tall upperclassman girl, wearing heavy makeup and having blonde hair demanded. All the people in my class pointed at me.

 

“Are they coming for real?” She asked, and roses seemed to bloom all around her. She clasped her hands and looked at me with glittery eyes. I sighed.

 

“Yes. They. Are. Leave me ALONE!” I hollered and the door shut again when I threw the book.

 

“Ugh!” I scowled and glared at my desk. “Why did this have to happen?! Damn!” and I kicked the table. Hana and Hyukjae looked apprehensive.

 

“I’m going up to the roof,” I suddenly announced and everyone in class was listening. “If any other idiot comes and asks for me, you don’t know where I am, okay?” I sent piercing glares in all directions. They shivered. “Good.”

 

Then I picked up the heavy book, walked to the blackboard and wrote in big letters, “YES THEY ARE COMING.” And leaving Hana and Hyukjae sitting there, ran upstairs to the roof.

 

 

 

“Yo. Jinhee-ah. Wake up.” I heard a voice saying and I opened my eyes and the sunlight hit back at me. Groaning, I raised myself from the tiled floor and looked at Hyukjae having a paper bag in his hand.

 

“It’s time for lunch babo.” He said and handed me a huge jumbo sandwich. I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

 

“Have I been sleeping that long?” I asked and he nodded, sitting beside me. “Yup. You should be happy you were here… there were fifty more girls asking for you.”

 

“Oh… that’s nice.” I said sarcastically and bit into the sandwich. The roof was the one place where nobody hung out much. It was because somebody had made a stupid rumor about ghosts in the janitor’s closet. It was bright, windy and a nice spot for people who wanted to escape. Like me. Another plus point, it was terribly high; you could see practically the whole city of Seoul from here. It’d be beautiful at night.

 

Yeah, yeah, you’ve guessed it right. It’s been two months since the guys started preparing for their new album and now the only thing left is to make the MV.

 

And guess what? They’re shooting it here.

 

Here. Of all the schools in Seoul, they HAD to pick mine. Why? “Jinhee-ah, we’d have to search for a good school which has a roof like yours. We need to shoot the dance somewhere where you can see the whole city at night… your school is perfect right?” Minwoo-hyung had cheekily grinned.

 

And since Big Bang’s staff had asked permission from the principal and she’d accepted it, there was a huge talk in the morning today to all the students about how “The famous Big Bang is coming to shoot their Music Video, so I expect the utmost discipline from you all as respectable students of this…” and bla bla.

 

Did they have any idea how much pressure this was going to put on me? Half the female population is going to surround them, and then pester me, to get them autographs and persuade the guys for some pictures. Hell no. I’m going to disappear when they come and then I’ll be free of nagging and stupid, vain upperclassmen pulling me with them.

 

And that, friends, is the reason for my grumpiness.

 

“Here.” Hyukjae handed me a can of fruit juice and I accepted it gladly. “I already sipped that.”

 

SPURT.

 

“WHAT? Then why are you giving it to me?!” I exclaimed and wiped my mouth on my sleeve. He laughed.

 

“I was kidding, you idiot.”

 

Then the door to the roof opened with a huge BAM.

 

“HEY! IS THERE A LEE JINHEE HERE?”

 

“GEH!”

 

 

 

The next day

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter