#33. (Part II)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah, I had to split the chapter into two parts cuz it was long. Anyways, here's the rest of it :P

(Sorry I didn't update immediately -_____-)

Anyways.

HERE"S THE SECRET

Honestly, it's not so exicting. I'm too dumb to think of some really good secret =+=

 

Thirty Three       {Part II}

 

 

“Sir?” I bowed politely and waited. He turned around in his swiveling chair and gave me a … cold smile. Why?

 

“Jiyong. How’ve you been? It’s really nice to see your albums soaring.” I smiled and shook my head.

 

“It’s only because of the others too, Hyun Suk-ssi.”

 

“Hmm. Very well. Why I called you here is…” He paused. “About Lee Jinhee.”

 

I froze. Wait. What? Was I hearing right? What?!

 

“She’s the girl you’re living with. In your supposed ‘dorm’. Am I wrong?” He asked and looked at me through his glasses, his eyes nearly piercing through me. When I didn’t reply, he chuckled – coldly.

 

“Now, before your debut days, I wouldn’t have bothered about where you lived. It wasn’t any of my concern. But now,” He leaned forward. “That you’re globally popular, you know that if you’re found out, this can be somewhat of a… problem.”

 

I nodded curtly.

 

“I also know that you love her.”

 

Something in my chest just exploded.

 

“But don’t worry Jiyong,” He laughed slightly. “Kicking you out of the group is not possible. What I want you to do is,” He paused again. I hated those pauses. “Move out. Immediately.”

 

I couldn’t bear that.

 

“Please!” I exclaimed and bowed 90 degrees. “Please sir! Not that! Please please!”  Begging seemed necessary at this point. I couldn’t bear being away from her, not now.

 

“Hmm? You really do love her.” He was sarcastic. “All right then. You don’t have to move out. But if I find even a shred of evidence that you have a relationship going on, there will be circumstances.” His lips curved into a dangerous smile.

 

“And they won’t be nice.”

 

 

“Jiyong-ssi, the CEO wants to see you.”

 

I balled my fists and grit my teeth – Taeyang noticed. I walked into the CEO’s room without even knocking. I didn’t care. It’d been one year since what he said that day and it was pure torture. Torture for me, and for Jinhee.

 

“You called?” I almost snarled.

 

“Oh yes. How are you?” He smiled, obviously unperturbed by anything. “You and the other boys are doing well. 2ne1 is also doing well. As always, hmm?”

 

“Get to the point?”

 

“What do you think of Chaerin?” He asked and I was taken aback. What kind of question was that?  I didn’t answer.

 

“You see Jiyong, the thing is, sometimes I can’t help but doubt you. I know you won’t disobey Jiyong, but doubt is a dangerous thing. So I’ve decided. You will start a relationship with Chaerin and it will be public.”

 

“Wha-?!” I gasped in horror, my knuckles turning white. I was angry, but appalled more than angry. What the heck?!

 

“Take your time. We’ll do something that looks really original… maybe write her a letter? We’ll discover the letter accidentally and it’ll go public. She really likes you, y’know? So don’t rush things. Who knows? Maybe in the end you’ll really fall for Chaerin and forget that commoner.” He started laughing. I couldn’t bear this. I walked out and slammed the door shut.

 

Unbearable… but I couldn’t do anything. If it was for Jinhee’s sake… if…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter