#3.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: If this chapter is rated M, then it's a mistake. One, it's a problem on AFF, and no matter how i try to unrate it, it gets rated as M.
Two, I don't write rated stories.
 

 

Three

 

 

“Bweh” this was the third time I’d emptied everything I’d eaten including water from my stomach today. That…thing, soap, we ate last evening…oh god.

 

I sent a deadly glare at Seungri who shivered again.

 

“Damnit you…” I muttered and washed my mouth.

 

 

 

 

I was making dog food for Gaho and Boss. I don’t know if anyone else makes dog food for them, but I do. Because the dog food you buy off the market just constipates them.

 

“Gaho! Boss! Food!” I yelled and much as they hate me for everything else, they like my dog food. So in they trotted their snouts.

 

I took out their dog dishes, and served the rice and omelets. They ate it all up and trotted out.

 

“So much for thank you.” I muttered and leaned on the counter again. Break had just begun and I was already bored to death.

 

 

 

 

Later that night, I was watching some comedy show on TV while Daesung was flipping through some magazines.

 

That’s right, I forgot to mention why these famous idols were sitting at home doing nothing.

 

Well, after their “Alive” comeback and release of their “Still Alive” special edition album they’d been touring lots and lots of countries, non-stop concerts and etc. so, YG had decided to give them 2 months of vacation/rest time.

 

Horror time for me.

 

This is why they’ve been wreaking havoc the past two weeks since their ‘vacation’ started.

 

Ahhh, I remember those nice days when I was alone at home with Suri, Gaho and Boss…watching TV by myself and drinking hot chocolate unshared by other ‘monsters’

 

Life was peaceful.

 

“Woah!” Daesung gave a cry.

 

“What?” I asked while chewing some chips.

 

“Look at that…so cool!” he pointed at an advert in the magazine which showed a holiday spot.

 

I didn’t really read it fully but nodded and continued watching TV, while Daesung got up and went into Seungri’s and TOP’s room to show them the advert.

 

A little while later, Jiyong came out of his room, Gaho on his shoulder.

 

“Whatcha doin?” he sat down beside me and took some chips.

 

“Hmph” I hummed.

 

We sat in some silence when I suddenly remembered that I hadn’t bought any fruit for tomorrow’s fruit salad. I was quite adept at cooking and thought I’d try out making some fruit salad sundae.

 

“Aish! I gotta buy fruit!” I shot up, grabbed somebody’s jacket off the couch and ran to the door.

 

“Okay, have fun.” Jiyong waved me out so he could switch channels. I rolled my eyes and set out walking.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong continued watching the TV as he stuffed more chips into his mouth. God alone knew where all that food went. He still managed to remain lean and skinny despite the volcano of food he gobbled.

 

Suddenly a news alert popped up on the screen.

 

“Alert! 2 dangerous rapists have escaped from prison. Also known to be capable of murder. Please be on the look out, if there’s any information…”

 

Jiyong stared at it for a few minutes.

 

“Damnit…”

 

 

 

 

“HEY! YAH! JIN HEE!” I heard a voice shout out my name. I turned.

 

“J-Jiyong? Why’re you her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter