#26. (Part II)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Six   {Part II}

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Wah! So colorful!” She cried as she stared at the huge festival going on, bustling with people. Small and colorful shops adorned the sides of the walkway, lots of small children running about, fun games, roller coasters, and never the last or least; the Ferris wheel. Eunji was screaming in excitement and Hyukjae just stared open mouthed.

 

“Okay… I had no idea it’d be this big!” he finally said.

 

“It’s a big festival! Come on! Let’s go!” She laughed and pulling both of them, ran into the huge crowd.

 

They started trying out lots of stuff. First it was the shooting game; where you hold a toy gun and shoot the toy soldiers. If you get all of them down, you win something. Jinhee lost and Hyukjae won.

 

“Ahjumma, I want to try this.” Jinhee ran to a Fishing Game shop.

 

“Yah, don’t run off like that, you could get separated.” Hyukjae followed with Eunji and complained. “What will I do if I don’t find you?”

 

“Use the cell phone.” Jinhee burst out laughing. She was enjoying this outing.

 

“Okay dear,” The lady walked over to the counter. “Do you have a YG ticket?” she asked.

 

“Eh?” Jinhee and Hyukjae said, surprised. “What’s a YG ticket?”

 

“You don’t know? Well this festival is sponsored partly by YG Entertainment, so they started giving out YG tickets. If you own a YG ticket, you can go on all the rides and play games for 50% discount. But with a YG Premium ticket, you can do everything here for free!” The lady beamed.

 

Jinhee looked dumbfounded.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!”

 

“Wait,” Hyukjae intervened. “You didn’t know about this?”

 

Jinhee looked like she was about to cry. “NO! NOT ONE OF THEM TOLD ME! AND THEY’RE FROM FREAKING YG!!”

 

“Omo!” the plump shop lady exclaimed. “You’re friends with someone in YG?!!”

 

“Eh, what? No!” Jinhee hurriedly denied. She didn’t want unnecessary attention, let alone the fact that she lived with Big bang was a secret.

 

“We’ll just… um, pay.” She coughed and leaned her elbows on the counter; the lady went in to get the sticks. Jinhee was frustrated. There were five world-famous idols living with her at home, feeding on her cooking, living in her house, supposedly creating hell every second, and BEING from YG entertainment, didn’t tell her a word about it!

 

“A simple ‘Here, Jinhee-ah. It’s a YG ticket. You can have it so you can save up your pocket money!’ would have done!”She threw her hands up.

 

“What’s wrong unnie?” Eunji popped up from behind Hyukjae and asked. Jinhee stared at her for a few seconds before shaking her head. “Nothing Eunji-ah. I just feel unappreciated.” She sighed and forced a smile.

 

“Come on, I’m sure they all love you.” Hyukjae snorted.

 

“Hell they do.”

 

“I’m sure of it.” He muttered darkly, rubbing his hand.

 

“Anyways,” she cleared and looked at him grinning. “Let’s enjoy to the fullest!” she pumped her fist into the air. Hyukjae and Eunji grinned too.

 

“YEAH!”

 

 

 

 

“Yo, hyung,” a crackly voice was heard on Taeyang’s walkie-talkie. “What’s your position and what the heck are you doing?”

 

“I’m near the bowling center; I’m gonna be the ‘Delusional Photographer’. And, Dae, where the heck did you get this walkie talkie from?” Taeyang adjusted his multicolored-rainbow-wig, the huge nerd glasses and the fake rabbit-teeth.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter