#26. (Part III)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry guys, I couldn't find a funny picture of Taeyang... so you're just gonna have to imagine his rainbow hair, rabbit teeth and nerd glasses ><

Twenty Six  {Part III}

 

 

“Come in! World famous Fortune Teller Badu is here! Love problem? He will solve it! Family problem? He will cure it! Come in, come in! Just 480 won!”

 

“Doesn’t that look interesting?” Jinhee pointed at the blinking signboard.

“Huh? Fortune Teller? You like that stuff?” Hyukjae asked.

 

“I dunno, but can we try?” She looked at him with pleading eyes and he gave in. “Okay. Come on Eunji-ah.”

 

“Badu…” he snorted once he got inside the dark and damp shack. “What kind of name is that?! Badu meaning Plum!” He started laughing hysterically. Jinhee punched his shoulder. “Yah! Stay quiet!”

 

“Okay, ma’am.” He obeyed and shut up. They strolled inside and finally arrived at a oval shaped room at the end of which a weird looking man was sitting, staring at his crystal ball intently.

 

“Oh! I have been expecting you.” He said in a very deep, raspy voice and the three of them jumped out of their skins.

 

“Sit down.” He instructed and they sat down on the dusty plastic chairs.

 

“Ahjussi,” Hyukjae wriggled in his chair, trying to control his laughter. “Why… do you have a moustache growing out of your nose?”

 

“Oh my god, BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!” But the man ignored Jinhee, Hyukjae and Eunji laughing.

 

“Are you two in love?” he asked, rotating the crystal ball every 5 seconds.

 

“Eh? N-!” Jinhee started but Hyukjae cut her off. “Yes. We’re in love.” He then stared at her dumbfounded face and smirked. “Just go with it.”

 

“Are you two married?” Fortune Teller Badu rasped again and Hyukjae fell out of his chair.

 

“What?! No!” he vehemently spluttered, denying.

 

“Oh~ so it’s like that. You two have an illegal child!” The man clapped his hands and the crystal ball started to smoke from inside.

 

“WHAT??” Now it was Jinhee’s turn to fall off her chair. “NO! This is his sister!”

 

“Oh~ I see,” Fortune Teller Badu chuckled. “In that case… you two will not have a happy life!”

 

“Eh?”

“What’s he talking about unnie?”

“You, young man, have athlete’s foot!”

“I don’t have athlete’s foot!”

“Oh really? Pull off your socks then, aha.”

 

“Eh? You have athlete’s foot, Hyukjae-ah?” Jinhee looked at Hyukjae, concerned. “No!” He denied looking indignant.

 

“Pull your socks off!” the man demanded and Jinhee started to untie Hyukjae’s shoelace. “Hyukjae-ah, you should go for some treatment.” She said and Hyukjae looked as if his worst fear just came true.

 

“OH!” Jinhee gave a small cry as she saw white powder here and there near his toes. “Hyukjae-ah, this is serious.”

 

“I’m telling you I don’t have athlete’s foot!” he stood up. “This is powder!”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Unnie, Oppa powders his feet.”

 

“… You powder your feet? With… face powder?” Jinhee burst out laughing and Hyukjae wanted to end his life right then and there.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH YOU STUPID BADU!” He lunged at the fortune teller.

“YAH! Hyukjae-ah! Stop it!”

 

“YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE, YOUNG MAN!”

 

“SHUT THE HECK UP! I WILL BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP!”

 

“YOUR S WILL SHRIVEL UP LIKE A DRY BEAN-SPROUT!”

 

“WHY, YOU!”

 

“HYUKJAE-AH! SNAP OUT OF IT!”

 

“OPPA!”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!”

 

 

 

 

“Hey, it’s 1pm; do you guys want something to eat?” Jinhee asked while pulling Hyukjae and Eunji to a small café by the rollercoaster.

 

“Okay!”

“Sure.”

 

“Alright, I’m buying then. What do you guys want?”

 

“Ice cream! And vanilla milkshake!”

 

“A big burger and some fruit salad for me.”

 

“Then I’ll have, hmmm… a sandwich and chocolate milkshake.” Jinhee bought the items and they sat down to eat.

 

They didn’t know that a rainbow-haired geeky man sitting right behind kept looking at them and snapping pictures.

 

More like, they didn’t need to know.

 

“Oh! Look!” Hyukjae pointed at a guy dressed in a white shirt and dark blue jeans buying some snacks. Jinhee gasped.

 

“Seungri! Hana-ah!” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter