#12.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah, was the cliffhanger that lame? ^_^"

That predictable?

 

 

Twelve

 

 

3 days later

 

In my 17 years of life, I have been shocked four times.

 

One was when my parents told me I was a girl.

 

One was when I found out I had to live with a bunch of monsters.

 

One was when I realized I love Jiyong.

 

And one was… now.

 

 

The day before

 

“I’m going for a walk okay?!” I yelled and the others nodded.

 

“Don’t go too far!”

 

“Won’t!”

 

I yawned and set off. There were long, smooth roads and I wanted to ride a bike so badly. But there wasn’t a bike. So I decided to take a walk. It was 5pm in the evening, the sun was behind the clouds and it looked a bit rainy. But I loved this type of weather more than anything; I found it refreshing.

 

“… to let this die~” I sang as I walked, my hands tucked into my pullover pockets. My favorite solo singer was Brian Joo. I loved every one of his songs. And I admired his English. I wish I could speak fluent English like that.

 

This is why I scored a C in every English paper in school.

 

I thought about random things that flew in and out of my head. I stared at the small white birds for a long time, then at the grey sky, then played with some stones…

 

Then I continued walking again. I was walking backwards, when-

 

“OUCH!”

 

“OWW! I’m Sorry!” I stammered and got up hurriedly. I’d bumped into a girl. Her hair was covering her face and i held out my hand.

 

“I’m really sorry! Are you hurt?” I asked her. She shook her head no.

 

“No, I’m fine. It’s okay,” she laughed lightly and stood up. The hair fell behind her shoulders.

 

“YOU?!”

 

“YOU!!??” CL replied back, looking equally shocked. I was speechless.

 

“What are YOU doing here?!” I asked, obviously shocked beyond words.

 

“I should be asking YOU that, pip-squeak!” she retorted, looking mad.

 

“What did you just call me?!”

 

“Pip-squeak!”

 

“Say it again. Say it one more time.”

 

“And what? You’ll hit me? Pip-squeak!”

 

I was about to almost break her nose into little pieces, but I saw the others running towards us.

 

The whole stupid 2ne1 family.

 

Seriously!!!

 

“Do you have a Jiyong radar or something?” I snapped at her. Half of me still hadn’t grasped the situation and half of me wanted to pluck every single annoying blond hair out of her scalp – one by one.

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Wait-“ she paused and held her hand out. “Is Jiyong here?”

 

Dara spoke up. “Of course. If she’s here, then oppas must be here too.”

 

“Really?!!” CL squealed. “OH MY GOD! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I’M SUCH A LUCKY PERSON!”

 

And I wasn’t.  I know. It’s like, my vacation is RUINED already.

 

She at once skipped ahead of me, in the direction I came from. Then she turned around and gave me a smirk.

 

“Watch, kid. Watch how I twirl Jiyong around my finger.”

 

The others all snickered and walked past me, bumping my shoulder hard.

 

“And you know? You don’t even need to confess. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter