#28.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Eight

 

 

“AAAAAAAAH!! No, Jiyong! That wasn’t fair!” I whined as he shot me down. I growled and threw the controls across the room. He started laughing and continued until his eyes grew red and tears started rolling down.

 

“B-but, you’re so f-f-funny!” he spluttered in between fits of laughter. “Y-you can’t even dodge a bomb p-p-properly, you just l-l-let it come and h-hit you!” and then he collapsed on the carpet laughing madly. I just scowled at him and threw a cushion. Then I continued playing with the others.

 

After a while, I got up to check on the butter popcorn. When it was done, I put it into a huge container and brought it to the living room and set it down.

 

“Ahh! Butter popcorn! My favorite!” Seungri exclaimed and tried to pounce on it before Top stopped him. “Eh, it’s ALL of our favorites babo, not only yours.” And then a huge squabble started.

 

I watched amused, as we put the Nintendo controls away and put in a horror film DVD.

 

“Aish!” Daesung whined after some time. “Why this movie? We’ve already watched it!” and Taeyang poked him. “Well, you didn’t watch it. You ran away. It’s a cool movie, so shut up.” Daesung then resigned to his position at the foot of the couch and watched the film, sulking.

 

“Ahh,” I sighed in relaxation, leaning onto the couch. I felt sad. It was the last day of their vacation. Starting tomorrow, they’d start preparing for their new album and it’d be hectic. Then it would be just me, the dogs, and the house when I get back from school. Not that they wouldn’t be here anymore, but they’d come back home at ungodly hours like 1 am in the morning and leave at 6:30 am. I’d hardly get to see them and they would be so exhausted that even if we did get to see each other, they’d be too tired to talk. I’ve experienced this since they debuted. It’s not fun. But it’s their life and career.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong nudged me from beside. He was sitting to my left on the couch, leaning his feet on Seungri’s shoulders who was sitting below on the carpet. I shook my head.

 

“Nah, nothing. It’s over, right? Your vacation?” I smiled and looked at him. He gave a sad smile in return.

 

I decided, ‘To hell with it all’ and started acting normal around Jiyong. If the awkwardness never stopped, who knew how long it would last? Jiyong seemed very shocked at first that I was talking to him as if nothing happened at first; but he got over it and he’s being normal too. Just like before. Our last few days; I didn’t want them to be ruined.

 

Besides, I’m moving on right?

 

“Yeah, I guess,” He sighed, leaning his head on the couch’s headrest.

 

“So we’ll make a new album, make it hit number one in the music charts, then Yang CEO will be very happy and we can have another vacation again!” Seungri interrupted and started clapping. Taeyang kicked his head with his foot.

 

“Yah, what is that? Do you want people to wonder what Big Bang does all day in their dorm?” He snorted and caused Top to double up in laughter.

 

I rolled my eyes in amusement.

 

“But it’s been fun huh?” Top said softly. I nodded my head and smiled. “It sure has. Thank you, you guys.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Well, for making the vacation memorable. Lots of nice things happ- happened.” The words suddenly caught in my throat before I completed. I knew Jiyong was looking at me, but I didn’t return the gaze.

 

“Anyways,” I grinned and cheered. “We’ll have lots more vacations, like Seungri said, right? So, guys, Do your best!” I yelled and cheered, making the others cheer with me as well.

 

“YEAH!”

 

“Oh, Annyeoung!” Suddenly we heard an unfamiliar voice from the front door and we turned to see Manager Minwoo standing there with some paper bags. I grinned.

 

“Minwoo-hyung!” I rushed to him and hi fived. “Long time no see!”

 

“Aish, this girl,” he groaned. “You’re a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter