#18.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen
 

 

 

Your POV

 

Our events were starting. Hana’s throw ball event would be the first, and she’d already got up and gone. In another half hour, the 400 m track race would begin.

 

30 minutes passed in a flash, and I found myself in the centre of the grounds, with the white team participants and people from my own team. Amber came up and told us to do our best, and if we didn’t, we’d have to face her wrath. She was in the red team too. Her co-captain, Minho was in the White team and he was yelling a lot of inspiring things like “Go! Charisma!” and what-not to them.

 

I’d forgotten to take my mask off, but I decided to keep it, since a lot of dust would be kicked up.

 

“Participants! On your mark! Get ready! GO!” the whistle was sounded and I shot off. I ran with all my might, and speed. Then I finally slowed down. I decided to use the all famous tactic – slow at first, fast in the end. Many people started overtaking me. I heard Amber cursing loudly at my slow pace, but I spotted her and held up a victory sign – I would not lose.

 

 

Daesung’s POV

 

“HEY! ISN”T THAT JINHEE-AH?!” Seungri suddenly cried, pointing at a girl in the red team dress, wearing a surgical mask. Her high forehead was recognizable, even though her face was covered by the mask. She was running in her lane, in a slow pace.

 

“Yeah!” I cried. Taeyang took out his camera and started recording the event. It was pretty noisy, in front of us, behind us, all around us. I started to blow the loud whistle I’d brought.

 

Then, our leader, who’d become high, started cheering.

 

“OH LOOK! VOLDEMORT IS RUNNING!” Jiyong jumped up from his seat and cheered. Everyone looked at him, weirdly.

 

GO VOLDEMORT GO! YOU WILL WIN! ALL FOR VOLDEMORT!” He started cheering.

 

“Hyung, that’s not Voldemort. It’s Jinhee-ah.” I said, and tried to pull him down to his seat. But he gave me an astonished look and burst into laughter. “What? Dae, that’s not Jinhee-ah! That’s Voldemort! GOOOOOOO VOLDY!!!!”

 

And he continued his half crazy cheering performance. We all pretended as if we didn’t know him.

 

 

Your POV

 

Just a little more to go… and… the whistle was blown again. I’d won. I was leading everyone and was the first to cross the finish line. I laughed in happiness, and threw off my mask. I looked at Hana’s direction and she was cheering madly. Then I looked in Big Bang’s direction, and I saw Daesung, Seungri and the others whistling loudly and jumping all over the seats. CL had her face turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter