#13.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen

 

 

And so my perfect-now-ruined vacation dragged.

 

It dragged, I tell you, dragged.

 

Why? Because, a certain female called Lee Chaerin with hair that resembled a horse’s tail, strutted about, making sure to cuddle up with Jiyong every second she got. Of course, each time she escaped to our camp site, her manager or someone would come, furious, to call her back for work.

 

This continued for three, painful days.

 

Finally! They left. Their photoshoot was over and they had no reason to stay here anymore. CL tried pleading with her manager to stay here for a while more, but, Hahahahahaha! He refused!

 

“Annyeoung Oppa!!” they all waved at the five guys; they waved back. CL sent an angry glare in my direction, but I just smirked and stood beside Jiyong. I tried to stretch myself to my full height, but still only reached a bit above his shoulder.

 

Oh c’mon, Lee Chaerin.

 

Jiyong is mine. I’ll make sure of that.

 

“What?” he asked, a bit puzzled. I was grinning up at him. I continued to grin.

 

“Nothing!”

 

Jiyong is my man.

 

 

 

 

Only a few more days left of this vacation. And when I got back home, school would start again in a couple of days. And then it’d be the same old routine. I’ll miss this place.

 

“Ahh… it might rain today,” taeyang looked up at the sky and said. I looked up too. The sky was grey and huge rain clouds were looming above us.

 

“Wait… doesn’t this look more like, an incoming storm?” Daesung said. And Taeyang and I looked upwards once again.

 

“Yeah, you’re right!” I gasped. A storm?!

 

“Well, the tents are waterproof,” Jiyong hummed as he poured himself a glass of juice. “But if there’s a really strong wind, I don’t think we’d be able to stay here.”

 

“Uh oh~” Top whistled. Just then, there was a huge bolt of lightning and a roll of thunder.

 

“Okay, guys. I think we better pack up some stuff. Load them into the van.” Taeyang said and we all nodded and set about the work.

 

 

 

 

It’s been three hours since the storm started and it’s pouring. We’re all huddled inside our tents now. There isn’t such a big wind, but I think it will start soon.

 

Another huge roll of thunder.

 

I ped my tent a little way down, and looked at the dark sky. I stretched my hand out and raindrops splattered across it.

 

I plugged my earphones into my ears and let “Rain” play. The piano version. Ah, I really loved that song.

 

About confessing to Jiyong… will that even be a reality? I started thinking. Not many people excepting my class mates and a few others in my school really knew that I lived with Big Bang. And no one other than Hana knew I liked Jiyong. And even she didn’t know the whole story damnit.

 

I mean, look, Lee Jinhee. You’re a high schooler. You’re not famous. You’re just a mediocre looking girl with a massive love interest in the one and only Kwon Jiyong, aka, G-dragon, leader of world famous Kpop band Big Bang.

 

And you have a one in a zillion chances of getting together with him.

 

I chuckled to myself. This wasn’t realistic at all. Hell, I don’t think I’d even be living with them, if my uncle wasn’t working in YG. Somehow, that happened to be a miracle amongst miracles.

 

I didn’t cry. I couldn’t cry. If I did, I’d be crying for a silly thing. I think…

 

“YAH JINHEE-AH!” suddenly the tent flap was ripped apart and Jiyong’s head stuck in.

 

“GAH! JIYONG?!!” I backed up in fright. “WHAT THE HELL??! It’s pouring you idiot!”

 

I saw him roll his eyes and sigh. Then he reached out and plucked the earphones out of my ear.

 

“OWW!”

 

“Can you hear me now?” he said calmly. I nodded in a little fright.

 

“I was calling over to you from my tent for a long time, to check if you were okay, but you didn’t reply.” He said and looked at me. My heart beat a little fast.

 

“Ah… I was um… listening to songs…” I said and meekly pointed at my music player.

 

“Yeah, it’s obvious.” He said dryly and I shut up. Jiyong wasn’t a nice person when he was tired, or angry, or frustrated. Or in situations l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter