#32.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Two

 

 

“Lee Jinhee.”

 

But why would he do that? H-he did reject me indirectly that night right? Then why would he hug me? And k-k-kiss my… neck?!

 

“Lee Jinhee?”

 

Or maybe I just imagined the whole thing? Yeah, that must be it! There’s no way it could’ve been real, no possible way. Hahahahahaha, who am I kidding?

 

“LEE JINHEE!!”

 

My chin slipped off my hand and I hit my head on the hard desk. Then I found my English teacher, Mr. Woo staring at me angrily. I had been zoning off, not paying attention.

 

“You were daydreaming in class?!” He screeched at me and I shut my eyes tightly at the noise. His voice had never been pleasant. Some people behind me started snickering.

 

“N-no, Seonsaeng.” I replied meekly taking a small glance at him.

 

“Your grades have dropped. Are you planning on becoming a street urchin?” He screeched again and I fisted my hands trying not to collapse with the ear-ache he was giving me.

 

“No Seonsaeng.” I maintained the meek and scared voice. But it didn’t help.

 

“Don’t you know that whatever country you go to, English will help you out? Or are you stupid?! Do you even bother studying? At least, reading the textbook?!” Some students snickered again. I stood up silently.

 

“I study, Seonsaeng.” I looked at him innocently while cursing at him inside my head.

 

“Oh really?” His lips curved into a dangerous smirk. “Let’s see how much English you know then.” He walked to the front of the classroom and faced me.

 

“Lee Jinhee, you and I are going to have a conversation.” He grinned and I knew I was in trouble. I’d always in English. That’s why I envied Brian Joo like anything, because of the English he used in his songs. Even Jiyong spoke good English-

 

Jiyong, that idiot!

 

“Good Morning, Miss Lee. What brings you here on this fine day?” He started.

 

What the hell was he saying?!

 

I just stood there, fumbling about in my seat while the class started giggling. I looked at Hyukjae who mouthed something, but I didn’t understand.

 

“Jinhee?” The teacher prodded and I gulped.

 

“It so… sunny. G-good… walk… run, think.” I stammered and as soon as I finished the whole class burst into hysterical laughter. I was so irritated and embarrassed. Leaning on the teacher’s table, Mr. Woo was trying his best not to laugh.

 

“Would you like some coffee?” He continued and I racked my brain to understand the sentence. The only two words I got was ‘like’ and ‘coffee’. I loved coffee.

 

“Y-Yes coffee b-beautippul!” I stammered, a bit more enthusiastically and everyone fell about their seats in laughter again. Even Hyukjae was controlling his laughter. I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear.

 

Before Mr. Woo could say any more, the bell for lunch break rang and he sighed. While everyone was walking out of the class, a few patted my back in sympathy. Geh, they didn’t know any better than me! Mr. Woo sighed and called me.

 

“We have to seriously do something about this. Don’t take English lightly. When you graduate out of this school, the only subject that could bring you down is English. Study hard.” He said and left. I slumped in my seat.

 

“What the heck happened?” Hana walked up to me, still laughing. I scowled at her. “You’ve been spacing out all day.”

 

“I dunno.” I mumbled and brought my lunch out. Hyukjae, Hana and I started eating.

 

 

 

 

Top’s POV

 

“Let’s do it again!” Jiyong called out, clapping his hands and getting up. We were in the cloud room, doing our new dance routine. We were planning on doing the dance for the MV, though in the end only snippets of it will show.

 

“Please, hyung.” Seungri and Daesung groaned in unison. Jiyong growled.

 

“C’mon. If we do it fast, we can go home early.” He stated and that got Seungri and Daesung to their feet. Taeyang and I started dancing to the music as well.

 

Once we finished, we all sat down to drink water and rest for a bit. Taeyang and Daesung were talking about random stuff, Seungri was messing with his phone and trying to call Hana-ah and Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter