#36 [FINAL]

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>< *peeks around the corner*

I'm so sorry guys >< I had two months of intensive classes and... a very big and major exam. So... ._.

Anyways, here's the comeback! And sadly, it's the last chapter ^^ I think this will probably be a big shock to most of you. 

If you ask me why it's the last chapter, well, I don't have a specific answer. I thought long and hard about the storyline again and I could only come up with making this the last chapter. It's 35 chapters already (and this is the 36th and Final) and I didn't want to drag it out any longer.

But it's been a long journey since Chapter one, and I want to thank all of you AMAZING subscribers, who turned this ordinary story into a much loved Fic.

Anyway, since it's the last chapter, I hope you give it a lot of love ><

*... nearly crying*

Read on and enjoy, I guess T_T

 

Epilogue: One and half years later

 

 

“HEY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THAT!” I went and screamed into Seungri’s face. He looked petrified as he kept the still hot bun back into the tray and I looked, satisfied. “You’ll never change.”

 

He grinned in return and then raised an eyebrow. “But Jinhee-ah, you’ve certainly changed. A lot.” He emphasized on the word ‘lot’ and I smirked, embarrassed.

 

I guess I had.

 

Next month, Big Bang was moving out. Yes, they were going to live separately.

 

I turned and walked toward the tea table and set the tray down there, along with the bowls of noodles. I sighed as I caught sight of a magazine on the sofa which had a headline in bold: “Big Bang, 6 years and looking back”. It was somewhat nostalgic. Sighing again, much to Seungri’s surprise, I made my way back into the kitchen.

 

For a minute I forgot why I was there. Back in the kitchen, I mean. I stared at a photo of Hyukjae and me, which was stuck on the wall next to the mixer. TOP had stuck it there to annoy Jiyong and he’d never allow it to be removed. I remembered the photo – it was when Hyukjae asked me out on a date. I chuckled remembering those memories.

 

It had been a long journey. A really long one. From that day when I was 11, to the day when I was 18; from the day five scruffy guys had fallen on my doorstep to right now, the day when their journey as idols had been printed in a glossy magazine sheet. It , seriously, having to remember all the past because we’d never get to relive them again. Never. In that way it was sad.

 

I felt a tingling in my nose and sensed that I was about to cry.

 

“Ugh, don’t cry, stupid.” I muttered and shook my head. Then suddenly, Taeyang walked in and saw my scrunched up face. Concerned he patted my head.

 

“Yah, what happened?” He said. I tried my best to give him a grin but ended up sniffling.

 

“I don’t know. I just… remembered all those days… and-“ The words caught in my throat and the tears freely started flowing from my eyes.

 

Nope, they weren’t sad tears.

 

They were happy ones.

 

“Ah…” He sighed and pulled me in for a hug. I was sure he was looking at all the photos of all of us stuck on the wall too. He my head reassuringly.

 

And then, the monster had to pop up from nowhere.

 

“YAH, JINHEE, I’M REALLY HUNGRY ARE WE EVER GONNA EA-, HEY?! WHY IS TAEYANG HUGGING YOU?!” I managed to grab a quick grin before a hand shoved Taeyang away from me and an indignant looking Daesung looked at me.

 

“Nothing Dae, he was just comforting me.” I said calmly as the indignant expression didn’t fade away from his face. 

 

“Comforting you?” He glared at Taeyang who was stuffing tissues into his mouth to keep from bursting out into uncontrollable laughter. “WHY? YOU COULD’VE TOLD ME, I WOULD’VE COMFORTED YOU!!”

 

“Okay okay, I’m sorry!” I laughed and pushed him away before he could hug me. “I’m sorry, I’ll tell you next time okay?” He was about to say something in retort but I cut him off quickly. “Hey, go put those magazines away from the couch, they’ll be here in half an hour.” Suddenly becoming obedient, he trotted out of the kitchen. Taeyang also followed him.

 

I shook my head laughing and filled some glasses with water. When I pulled out a tray to put them on, I piece of paper fell out of the cabinet. I picked it up and turned it over. I smiled.

 

“To Lee Chaerin…”

 

I had never thrown it off, for some reason. I felt like keeping it. It reminded me of all the struggles Jiyong and I went through to be together. And for some weird reason, it didn’t revolt me.

 

One and half years ago. It felt like just yesterday.

 

Jiyong and I were going steady. Obviously, we had some very ugly fights, more because of the fact that we lived under the same roof. Even then, I still loved him and he still loved me. Or so, he told me.

 

Big Bang produced another 6 albums within this short time period and they were all big hits. They sold very well. Slowly, more and more things about the guys were becoming public news. It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep the secret of me and them living together, and there were many times when it was almost revealed, but we narrowly avoided them and managed to keep the secret, a secret.

 

Lee Chaerin and the rest of 2NE1 were also doing very well. They went international and conducted many worldwide tours and they were all successes. CL and I hadn’t talked since then. We had never even seen each other since our last encounter in my house. I’d never heard from her either.

 

Anyway, what was there to hear? It would be very awkward if we ever met again. Right?

 

Ah, of course. Hana and Seungri. They were a very good couple. To be honest, they only talked cheesy things and did cheesy stuff. Hana of course, was a very happy person now. More than she already was, and obviously, Seungri was a very happy guy. Oh yeah! I nearly forgot. Seungri met Hana’s parents one day, and they liked him.

 

Then there was school. Second year had finished with final exams. And we entered third year. It was kinda hectic, if you know what I mean, being the seniors in school and all. We also had our final exam and it was rumored to be very hard. All through last year, we studied our butts off and we finally wrote it.

We all graduated. There was a lot of crying, laughing, and some were doing both… for me it was very sad. Really. I’d never get to sit in those seats again. My class of course, bullied me into gifting them free limited edition Big Bang CDs, but of course that didn’t happen.  Instead, the guys sprung a surprise appearance at the graduating ceremony and that made me cry. They sang a song and everyone had a really good time.

 

On the last day Hyukjae told me he’d completely given up on me. He looked slightly pained, but only slightly. Then he told me that he’d fallen for a girl near his house. She’d just recently moved in and he told me “She’s waaayyy prettier than you, Jinhee-ah!” and we both laughed. Anyways I was happy for him. A few days later he confessed to her and now they’re both going out.

 

A doorbell rang and I nearly dropped the tray of glasses in shock. Snapping out of my flashbacks, I rushed out, set the tray on the table and opened the front door.

 

“Annyeounghaseyo, Lee Jinhee imnida.” I said and bowed deeply to the people in front of me.

 

“Ah, Annyeounghaseyo. It’s very nice to meet you.” Director In Seo said and grinned. “As Jiyong told me, you are very pretty.”

 

“Oh.” I just mumbled, embarrassed. So Jiyong spoke about me to Director In Seo? Damnit, that jerk…

 

I showed him the way in and his colleagues followed him. They were all formally dressed and smiled at me. Half a dozen guys plus the Director.

Day before yesterday, Jiyong came back home and told me he’d gotten an offer for a role in a new drama from Director In Seo. He hadn’t yet decided so he wanted to know what I thought. I told him to go ahead and accept it after read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter