#14.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourteen

 

 

 

“Ahh, home sweet home,” I breathed as I opened the front door and set down my bags. The others followed behind me.

 

“Yeah… it was a good holiday right?” Seungri grinned. I grinned too. It sure was! I hadn’t experienced anything like it before.

 

“Um… thank you guys for… y’know… taking me,” I faced them and stammered. I heard a few chuckles.

 

“Aww, it was nothing,” Daesung grinned and patted my head. “We know you always get up in the morning to cook breakfast and then rush off to school.”

 

“We’ve been making it hard for you Jinhee-ah,” Taeyang said and smiled softly.

 

“So, for that, it was a repayment.” Seungri smiled.

 

“We’re glad you enjoyed it!” Top exclaimed, grinning.

 

“Guys…” I mumbled, getting teary eyed. I was touched. I never knew they could be so nice and considerate.

 

“Ah, don’t cry now,” Jiyong patted my back as he walked past me. Instantly I blushed and turned into a stuttering mess.

 

“Oh?” Daesung and Seungri cocked their heads, noticing the change in my behavior.

 

“Why are you blushing?” they all asked.

 

“T-That is… uhm… nothing! Does anyone else feel it’s too hot here?” I cracked a stupid fake smile and tried to make the red tint in my face go. I don’t think it did.

 

But Jiyong heard the question and he paused to look at me. Then I saw him grin.

 

“Ah, that must be because,” he said and smirked.

 

“Because?” the others asked, getting closer.

 

“N-nothing okay!” I snapped, getting all embarrassed.

 

“I almost kissed her.” Jiyong stated proudly and gave another smirk.

 

“WHAT?!” the others all shouted at once. I shut my ears and eyes in embarrassment.

 

“WE DID NOT! NOW GO UNPACK!” I yelled in defense, and then hit Jiyong’s with his bag.

 

 

 

 

“Jinhee-ah, wake up. You have school today, y’know… wake up!” I heard Taeyang’s voice from outside my room and woke up, bleary eyed.

 

I rolled off my bed and fell with a thump onto the cold floor. I groaned and got up, rubbing my hurt , and went to freshen myself up.

 

After a cold shower and changing into my uniform, I went downstairs. I wondered what breakfast was today. Normally, I’d get up early and prepare it, but there were some days (like today) when I’d oversleep and Taeyang would make something.

 

“Morning!” I yawned and got a few mumbled replies. Everyone was sleepy. Except Jiyong, he wasn’t in the kitchen. Still sleeping, I guessed.

 

“Toast.” And a plate of warm toast was placed in front of me. I sighed at the aroma and dug in.

 

Afterwards, I gulped down a glass of milk and grabbed my bag.

 

“Ah, Jinhee-ah!!” As usual, Seungri would be the one to send me off. “I’m going to miss you!”

 

“Will miss you too, panda-Babo,” I grinned at his pout, gave a light hug and set off. “Annyeoung!”

 

School again.

 

I wanted more of that holiday.

 

Minus 2NE1 though.

 

Just me, and Big Bang. Or even better, just me and Jiyong.

 

Ah…

 

 

 

 

“Hey!” I greeted some of the people as I walked through the corridors to class.

 

“How was your vacation?”

 

“Good, yours?”

 

“Ah, good too!”

 

“Okay, see ya!”

 

I entered my class and made my way to my seat. Hana was already there. But she didn’t look happy.

 

“Yo, Hana-ah,” I said, and she shot up from her seat.

 

“Jinhee-ah! I missed you! How was your vacation?!” she smiled and gave me a huge bear hug. I laughed and hugged her back. “Mine was okay… how was yours?” I asked.

 

She pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter