#15. (Part I)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I realized I made a huge mistake. In the last chapter, your partner representative was Jaehyuk right?

It's actually Hyukjae =_= Stupid me.

Yes, the same Lee Hyukjae, as in Eunhyuk from SuJu.

 Sorry, I'll correct that right away.

And yeah one more thing. Won Bin is the name of your homeroom teacher, and Seonsaeng means "teacher" in korean. So, if anyone didn't understand, here's the meaning ^^

 

Fifteen {Part I}

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m off!” I said with my mouth full of food. I waved and Seungri sent me off as usual.

 

I ran off to school. There were only 5 days left until the Sports festival. I had a lot of work to do.

 

“Yah! Jinhee, slow down!” I heard a voice behind me as I ran into the school gates.

 

“Ow!” I clutched my nose and winced. The voice came nearer.

 

“Told you. You okay?” I recognized the owner of the voice as Hyukjae.

 

“No,” I said thickly as my nose throbbed and hurt. “But I will be okay. Come on,”

 

 

 

 

“Three legged race… um… okay 5 more people to go…” I muttered to myself as I enlisted people for the various events. I could feel Hana staring at me, bored.

 

“You’re so boring when it comes to stuff like this,” she whined, sticking a lollipop into . I rolled my eyes.

 

“I have to do it like my life depends on it. Okay, will you help me? Please go convince Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin to take part in the boys three legged race, please?” I brought my hands together and looked at her pleadingly.

 

She stood up and pouted. “I’ve been doing this all day. What do I get as repayment?” she demanded, hands on her hips.

 

“Um… I’ll treat you to mochi?” I grinned nervously.

 

She immediately brightened up and went to get them to participate using her aegyo skills.

 

 

 

 

“Please volunteer to participate guys… you know how Seonsaeng is gonna be if we lose don’t you?” I heard Hyukjae announcing in front of the class. But nobody payed any attention.

 

“This is getting harder right? Nobody wants to sweat it out a little,” he came and sat in front of my desk, sighing tiredly.

 

I nodded, worried. Nobody was interested. What the hell were we going to do?

 

“Go try again, maybe they’ll listen,” I nudged him and he walked off.

 

“GUYS! VOLUNTEER ALREADY! OTHERWISE SEONSAENG IS GONNA EAT US UP!” I heard him yell and the whole class became silent.

 

“Who cares? It’s just a teacher fight, that’s why he wants to win. He wouldn’t care otherwise,” someone snickered and everyone laughed.

 

I chewed on the tip of my pencil. True. Won bin Seonsaeng hated Jongil Seonsaeng, the gym teacher. Jongil Seonsaeng was the white team’s coach, so no wonder he wanted us to win so badly.

 

After a while of seeing Hyukjae announcing in vain, my veins snapped. I stomped to the front of the class and yelled at the top of my voice.

 

“IF YOU GUYS AREN’T GOING TO PARTICIPATE, I SWEAR I WON’T GET YOU GUYS FREE VIP TICKETS TO BI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter