#4.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four

 

 

One Day later:

 

I was busy cleaning the entire house. Not only was my house quite unreasonably large, it also had these BUGS that never helped me keep it clean.

 

You get who those BUGS are, right?

 

“Damn” I cursed when my head hit the low table in front of the couch.

 

I vigorously started dusting the underneath of the low table and found huge dust bunnies under the couch, dusted the top of our TV and got a dead cockroach, and by the time it was 11am, I was exhausted.

 

But I’d only finished the living room.

 

“Hey Jin Hee!” Seungri walked into the kitchen and jumped up on the counter.

 

“DON”T DO THAT!” I screamed and swatted him down with a fly swatter.

 

“Ouch…sometimes you’re like a bear woman” he muttered.

 

“What?” I growled, watching his expression turn into a stupidly cheesy grin.

 

“N-nothing! Anyways, I wanted to tell you that we’re having guests today”

 

“Guests?” I looked at him, obviously surprised. “Who?”

 

“2NE1” he simply replied, grabbing a carrot off the tray and nibbling on it.

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!” my cry could be heard 10 blocks away. “WHY THE HELL DIDN”T ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!”

 

He looked back at me, blank. “I just did”

 

“I mean EARLIER!” I screamed again.

 

“Well…um…” he stammered, scared to death by my glowering dark aura which had covered the kitchen.

 

“THE HOUSE IS A MESS!!! I”VE ONLY STARTED CLEANING! AND SO FAR I”VE ONLY FINISHED THE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM!! WHAT WILL 2NE1 THINK IF THEY COME HERE TO FIND A PIGSTY!????”

 

He stared at me for a few seconds before he ran out of the room.

 

I followed him into the gaming room where all of them were sitting playing some airplane crash game.

 

It took them a few seconds to realize I was standing behind them with some brooms and dustpans.

 

“Um…ne? Jin Hee, do you want something?” TOP finally turned and asked me, casually.

 

“Get up” I ordered. They all stood up.

 

“Come here” I ordered again and they all followed me out into the living room.

 

“Now…GET TO WORK!!” and I threw the brooms at them.

 

 

 

 

“Phew…I’m done” Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter