#9.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine

 

 

A vein in my temple pulsed.

 

“Yah.” I said, sounding irritated. Naturally, not a single one of them morons realized that a person like me was even alive. Busy yapping crap.

 

“Hey.”

 

“I SAID HEY!” I finally snapped and sensed everyone becoming quiet.

 

“Yeah Jin Hee? You hungry?” I heard Top ask.

 

“No I’m NOT. Would someone PLEASE untie this bloody cloth?! My node-bridge is turning sore!” I complained shaking my head.

 

Yup. I didn’t care if this was some stupid prank, I didn’t like it. They had the nerve to blindfold me, tie my hands behind my back and drag me into the car. Was there a secret camera placed somewhere? Were they filming a drama without my permission?

 

“Ah…we’ll take it off, just bear with it for a little more.” Taeyang chuckled. I couldn’t see them but I guessed that Jiyong was driving, because the car kept swerving from left to right every two seconds.

 

“Fine,” I huffed, blowing my cheeks out. “But I wanna know which one of you erts packed my bag up.”

 

Silence.

 

I heard a nervous chuckle. “Aha… well… that was me…” I recognized that voice at once. Daesung.

 

“And you had the nerve,” I growled. “To open my wardrobe and just throw in everything you saw at first sight?” I heard more nervous laughter.

 

“Um… Jin Hee-ah… I did pack everything important, that y’know-“ he fidgeted.

 

“Like what? Do you even know what is important?!” I snapped. Seriously, I was irritated, sweaty and my nose was sore. My eyelids ached to open and I was hungry.

 

“Oh come on, I think he packed all of your undergarments so- GAH!” I aimed a random kick at Seungri.

 

“You are so creepy, it’s like you descended from a bear.” I heard him mutter. Much as it was funny, I didn’t laugh.

 

I wonder if they packed my tooth brush, hair brush and hand wash. Otherwise, I’ll kick their heads until they bleed to death.

 

And nope, I won’t care.

 

 

“Okay, we’re here. Top, get all the bags.”

 

“Huh? You want me to get ALL of them? You carry some.”

 

“Nah, my hands are full.”

 

“With what?”

 

“Food.”

 

“You pig.”

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Will you get this off at least now?” I whined, tugging on the string that stuck my wrists together.

 

“Ah yeah.” I heard Taeyang walk up and undo my wrists. Once they were free, I rubbed them.

 

“This was a bad prank Taeyang,” I muttered.

 

He laughed. “It isn’t even the beginning. Wait till you really see what the surprise is.” I loved surprises, but I wasn’t a patient person.

 

“Okay, behold…” he said and swiftly removed the blind cloth.

 

My eyes stung from the sudden light, so I shut them. Once they adjusted, I was shocked.

 

“The…AIRPORT?” I gawped, my jaw dropping nearly 3 feet below my face.

 

Everyone laughed, seeing my funny expression. “It sure is.” Seungri said.

 

“Where the hell are we going?!” I exclaimed, shocked again. What? Weren’t we going for a vacation somewhere in Seoul? That was what I thought because the luggage wasn’t much. But here we were, standing in front of the airport, unloading the luggage.

 

“I told you, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter