#34.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shocked you guys with the troll didn't I? xD

Oh, I'm very happy xD

Thirty Four

 

I ran as fast as I could. As fast as my tired feet would take me. I was panting, but heck, I didn’t care. The only thing that mattered right now was seeing Jiyong and that alone. Somewhere, someplace inside me, I was really excited. And it wasn’t because of all the running.

 

“Ugh!” I groaned as I slipped on the wet rain-washed pavement and fell face-first on the cold hard tiled ground. Carefully raising myself up, I looked down at myself to see if I’d suffered any injuries. Well, I had – this long scratch on my knee. Pushing my way through some people who were walking at an annoyingly slow pace, I finally made it. It was there, the huge building fully lit up. YG Entertainment. And past all the 30 steps, somewhere inside, Jiyong would be there. And I’d be able to see him finally. And tell him I knew everything.

 

And maybe even punch him. He deserved that

 

I raced up the steps and flung the glass doors open. The receptionist looked up at this wet, muddy girl panting hard with a shocked expression.

 

“M-miss, you can’t c-come in here wi-“

 

“Jiyong!” I spluttered, leaning my hands on the smooth, polished wooden table.

 

“W-what?” She questioned looking alarmed.

 

“I want to see Jiyong please. I know he’s here!” I looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

“Do you have a YG Id card?” Her hand reached for the phone beside her. She was looking at me carefully.

 

“A what? Um, no I don’t but wait!” I said, stopping her from calling any security. “Please, I-I know Jiyong… um… he’s a relative of mine. I need to see him please!” I begged. She didn’t believe me.

 

“I’m sorry, but everyone seems to be his relative,” She said in a dry tone. “You’re going to have to leave.”

 

“You have to believe me, please!” I brought my palms together. “I really know him… j-just tell him that um…,” I hesitated a bit. “Jinhee is here and you’ll see that we’re… relatives.” I looked at her, hoping she’ll allow it.

 

But she shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry. Please leave now or I’m going to have to call security.” Her hand reached for the phone again.

 

I sighed in disappointment and frustration and my head hung low. Giving her one last pleading look which she didn’t even bother to acknowledge, I straightened up and headed for the door.

 

“I’m not allowed in here right? Are the steps at least public?” I said in a sarcastic voice and walking out through the glass doors, settled myself on the steps, rubbing my hands together and blowing on them to produce some heat.

 

Leaning back I looked up at the sky and watched the rain fall slowly. Tears were beginning to well up. I’d tried his phone many times but it was switched off. I couldn’t reach anyone else either.

 

The last thing I knew, my eyes were closing.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I was staring at the translucent, sheen blue and black jacket cover in my hands with immense happiness. It was our new album – Seoul Nightlife. I’d kept my promise – that day during our vacation when Jinhee and I were at the top of ABC mart staring down at the night city view, I’d said I’d name our next album ‘Seoul’.  And everyone liked it – Seoul Nightlife. And it was definitely going to be good, I knew our fans would like it when we release it after three weeks.

 

“It’s cool huh?” Daesung slid into the seat beside me and grinned, taking the album from me and turning it over in his hands. “I like how the MV turned out.”

 

“Yeah, me too.” I nodded. It was good. It really was.

 

We were all very tired and in a few minutes we’d be able to go home. Except Seunghyun… where was he? He’d abandoned practice and gone somewhere and still hadn’t returned. It was 7pm now and absurdly dark outside. It was raining heavily too.

 

“Okay, let’s go. Maybe Seunghyun is home.” Taeyang shook my arm and repeated my thoughts. “Come on, it’s late. Jinhee’s probably making us dinner.”

 

“Yeah! We can surprise her with this!” Seungri popped up out of nowhere and held up another copy of the fresh new album. “She gets a free pre-release album like always!” He grinned. I smiled just thinking of her.

 

“Yeah guys. Let’s go.” I said, standing up and grabbing my bag. Randomly, I pulled out my phone and checked it.

 

15 missed calls.

 

Jinhee.

 

“Huh?” I wondered aloud, slightly alarmed at this. Something like this had never happened before. At once I speed dialed her – and only got a message that she couldn’t be reached at her number, please try again later. Now really worried, I stomped my way out of the room and down the stairs behind everyone else when suddenly…

 

Seunghyun appeared.

 

“Yo hyung!” I cried out in surprise. “Where the hell have you been? Why didn’t you come back?” The others stopped as well and Daesung held up our new album in front of his face.

 

“How do you like it?” He grinned. But Top just ignored him and looked at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter