#1.

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

 

“Oh c’mon! Let us in! Please Jin Hee!” a heard voices whining outside the door. A vein in my temple pulsed.

 

After a while when the whining got too much to handle, I opened the door and those five shirtless hermits fell in.

 

“Geez, sometimes you can be so tough” Seungri got up and walked into his room.

 

I sighed.

 

Yes, these five idiots were my so called guardians. Nope, more like JERKS!

 

 

Let me tell you a story. Listen carefully okay?
 

A few years ago, a small girl called Lee Jin Hee lived in a big house in Seoul with her parents.

 

But one day, her parents got a transfer and needed to go to Singapore to work. But Jin Hee had just been enrolled in a new school and they didn’t want to make her move now. And she was very happy in that school.

 

Jin Hee’s father’s brother worked in an entertainment label called YG Entertainment. And he and his brother had made a promise.

 

“If we ever need help, we’ll ask each other.”

 

So, her dad asked his brother to help take care of Jin Hee while they were gone. His brother couldn’t take care of her himself, so he sent some of his “clients” to take care of her. He said they were “Young” clients, who weren’t going to be “a handful”.

 

Along came five scruffy guys, older than Jin Hee by two or three years.

 

A few years later, they came to be known as Big Bang.

 

The infamous of the infamous of Kpop Idols.

 

 

“I’m hungry…what’s for lunch?” Daesung walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and stared into it for a long time.

 

“Nothing. I told one of you to buy something to make food right?” I replied, boiling some milk.

 

“Um…right?”
 

“Yeah, and no one did. So you’ll have to go hungry” I replied, switching the gas off and leaning on the counter. I was tired.

 

“Oh.” And he walked out.

 

Just like that. He walked out.

 

I continued to do the other stuff, washing some French beans, wiping the refrigerator doors, cleaning the kitchen counters, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter