Daehyun - When you're a trainee at TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

You’ve been a trainee at TS Ent for a little over 6 months. During this time your dancing skills and singing skills had improved a lot not to mention you became really close with B.A.P, Daehyun in particular. Everything was going great until you ended up getting tonsilitus which pushed you back a little. It hurt to speak let alone sing so you resorted to using paper and pen to communicate. You were sat by yourself in one of the practice rooms after getting slightly worked up at yourself because of your lack of voice. Your earphones were in and you didn’t hear Daehyun enter the room.

He walked over slowly and sat down placing a piece of paper in front of you. You were startled slightly at first but as soon as you saw Daehyun’s face you settled yourself and read the message.

Are you okay?

You gave him a forced smile and got your own piece of paper and began to write. Daehyun waited patiently as you scribbled down your response.

I suppose. I just got a little worked up because I can’t speak :/

You placed the paper in front of Dae and he read it. He looked at you with a sympathetic expression before responding.

You shouldn’t be to hard on yourself. It’s not your fault. I think it’s amazing that you’ve held yourself together so well. I would have gone crazy on the first day :)

You gave him a weak smile and placed your chin on your knees. You didn’t think you could hold a happy expression for too long. You were just fed up right now. Daehyun saw you were unhappy just from watching your face so he grabbed his pen again and started writing.

You should smile. You look more beautiful when you do :)

He placed it at your feet and you glanced down at it not being able to fight a smile. Your cheeks turned pink and you had to look away. Daehyun balled his fists in victory placing another note at your feet.

Much better<3 

You smiled up at him and found he was smiling back showing every single one of his teeth. Which was incredibly rare considering he always wore masks. You quickly scribbled something down on the paper and handed it to him.

Can you promise me something?

He nodded and you continued to write.

If I promise to smile more will you promise to not hide yours so much :)

He contemplated for a second before agreeing, holding his pinky up for you to seal the deal which you accepted gladly. He fumbled around in his bag and pulled out his mask handing it too you. You gave him a look of confusion and he once again picked up his pen.

If you keep hold of this then there’s no way I can break our promise :)

Your smile grew bigger and he handed you yet another sheet.

I have something to admit to you _________-ah?

You urged him to go on and he unfolded a piece of paper from his pocket. What was written had your heart beating faster.

I really really like you :D